[PnP] The Black Death know something you don't know.

DeletedUser5061

Once upon a time few days ago there was this annoying guy

desgpg.jpg

who made up a lie and told it to a gullible guy.

10zu3pu.jpg

The gullible guy who did't know it was all a lie told it to a lady coz he thought it made him look fly. Now this lady who is actually a guy

ts-miriam+rivera2.jpg

realised there was something very shady, so she PMed the annoying guy, to tell him he didn't create a lie, he just stumbled up on the truth accidently, which got the annoying guy thinking

a10o5i.jpg

how they can use their newly found wisdom to exploit the Grepolis system. So when he came up with a plan like he usually does, he linked up with the other guys dressed all in their black hoodies and as they patiently waited...

211mo3c.jpg

for Theta open it doors, so they can start their mission to take over the world.

============================================================

Ocean 55 the plague is coming

20u25g5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spoiler : They tell you to build no troops, increase your resource production to level 40 and to colonize cities on empty islands.

DeletedUser

Life is a Disease. In the form you are now, you are limited in many ways to things that you can hardly imagine. We, The Black Death, have overcome this disease and have embraced the fact that we are to die and so in many ways we are already dead. This has freed us from the distractions of everyday life and we are free to manipulate the world in many ways. In this case, for our benefit.

Join us and be free to manipulate the world. You are either with us or you aren't.

DeletedUser5061

please delete

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like you Jayaris I do, You don't seem like a nice person. It's too bad your running away from the south-east coz we farm MRA leaders who think they can play.

The way I see it life's not about being a nice person, being a nice person is effectively lying all the time to anyone. For example, where I to stroll in here and tell you I thought your alliance was awesome I'd be lying. But, some people may consider that to be "nice".

I'm a morale person and that's enough for me, as far as you farming me given the 0.58% chance that your alliance doesn't collapse or that you yourself aren't turned into a farm I invite you to "Bring it."

DeletedUser

i think jayaris is picking a few fights so i will support him a few ships if he needs it ;)

DeletedUser

In the 0.58 percent chance they survive, I'll send you support. I personally give them 0.37 percent chance