PnP - The Voices made me do it

DeletedUser

Yeah 94 lol, how you know? (just out of curiosity mate) well we're gonna toy with them, cause chaos and have a good time for today, but theyre time is limited to our entertainment haha ;) and well we did kinda try to make it look as serious as possible to make it believeable, yet now im just mentioning it wasnt for clarification (so nobody thinks we actually were serious haha :p) but the guys at Black Flag still dont know whats going on lmao!! theyre none the wiser and punker hasnt even woken up yet and has no knowledge of him being overthrown LOL. we are still receiveing messages lol. but word spreads like wildfire here eh? you like my Burn The Black Flag thing? (kinda catchy, i was proud of that catchy name haha :p)

I have a few people...

Anyways, looks like a few are aware now. At least the academy to me seems to be. (And Black Flag went from 96 to 83) And punker is awake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser441

Okay, you want to hear my comment? okay, Good job, See you later under a new name and stronger alliance =) thanks for weeding out our inactives haahhaha =)

+rep!
Good to see you are not a sore loser :)

DeletedUser

I may be sore trust me, but not in that sense, nor am i a loser =) Im quite determined and judging by the intercepted mail between Evilscottsman and LukeHanson, they are very afraid of us. Anyone want to see it???
SO now the plan of action- give them something to fear =)

DeletedUser

I may be sore trust me, but not in that sense, nor am i a loser =) Im quite determined and judging by the intercepted mail between Evilscottsman and LukeHanson, they are very afraid of us. Anyone want to see it???
SO now the plan of action- give them something to fear =)

Lol that wasnt to much intercepted as staged and then forwarded bu luke to Mercilex :p

To be fair man your a good guy and this started to annoy geko...then you had to come online and ruin our entertainment by making them stop acting like noobs....so we had to alter our plans lol.

DeletedUser

It doesnt truthfully matter.
All the same stands,
But one thing you cnat run from, is when all its over- lets say we never re-unite, which we will in an unsuspected place- but lets say we dont, ive tauhgt many noobs alot
Many are over-zealous like geko- when they get high ranking and are in the no1 or whatever- whichever allliance that may be, and they conquer a city next to yours, itl all come back.
must say youve hindered yourself severely.
There are alot of people now who have it out for you.
And you will never take our tanacity away, and inside you all admire it on some level

DeletedUser

It doesnt truthfully matter.
All the same stands,
But one thing you cnat run from, is when all its over- lets say we never re-unite, which we will in an unsuspected place- but lets say we dont, ive tauhgt many noobs alot
Many are over-zealous like geko- when they get high ranking and are in the no1 or whatever- whichever allliance that may be, and they conquer a city next to yours, itl all come back.
must say youve hindered yourself severely.
And you will never take our tanacity away, and inside you all admire it on some level

SHUT UP NOOB.IM YOUR GOD.OBEY TO MIGHTY GOD LEGENDARY MUTZZY OR I WILL SEND U TO THE RIM.
muahahahaha!
pswhen u plan to start attacking me?im so afraid.can i bribe u to let me live.pls,pls!

DeletedUser

Really now?
How many of them are decent players?
how long does it take for the 96 members of black flag to notice that their alliance has been hijacked, and that their original leader is gone?

DeletedUser

Have fun dealing with alot of PO-ed members
I dont get mad- i get glad, and on occasions even hah =)
Glad to see ive provided entertainment =) Ive always loved a good joke

DeletedUser441

oh don't disband it
let me be the founder and have some fun with it :)

DeletedUser

Im no longer in it, for starters i quit it, 2 i dont have any privileges at all if i were haha.
Im not quiting tho, dont worry =)

DeletedUser

Im no longer in it, for starters i quit it, 2 i dont have any privileges at all if i were haha.
Im not quiting tho, dont worry =)

If you want to lead a successful alliance u better sit down and shut up in the alliance your in so you can learn

DeletedUser

LUke you lost 220 slingers njub when you attacked our spartan cities noob

well i attacked the city off intel that he said he had 300-500slingers so how was i to know. but W/E those troops are back now. that city was pathetic btw lol, 300swords, 10 wall and that was all there was in the city lmao

what about the constant barrage of failed spartan attacks on my city which i dodged every one (left swords home for fiirst for bp lol) forget to mention them firelord :)

and firelord, mus hurt losing those horses to militia? bet you were gutted :D so who's the noob now eh?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lol LukeHowards why put all your ressources on the market ? Did those horse your militia killed swept all your defenses ? Affraid of being farmed ? And yeah i'm a noob :p

DeletedUser

Lol LukeHowards why put all your ressources on the market ? Did those horse your militia killed swept all your defenses ? Affraid of being farmed ? And yeah i'm a noob :p

Well it's what i like to call a dodge mate :) see after the first attack, which sustained a fair bit of damage on my militia and swords, there was no more militia left. therefore when you send your troops away your resources would be taken, so i put them on mrket til you guys are gone.

and you've hurt me niceal....i thought we could have had something between us, now i know you're just cold and heartless :p (and the horses reference was at firelord)