Newspaper Politics Weekly

• Thread starter DeletedUser24334
  • Start date

DeletedUser24334

Okay so I know that there is two newspapers already but I figured hey I might as well give it a shot. I have never done this before but I will be running it on my own. If you want to see anything posted in this news paper inbox me! Friday Issues!

This newspaper will feature-

1- Interviews with top 12 leaders
2- My views on what is going on in the world
3- Potentials
4- Wars
5- Funny Clip
6- Anything else I think necessary to post

DeletedUser

Im just hoping my 1 year subscription to the papers includes all these new ones lol

DeletedUser42407

It would be better if it was on wednesday or tuesday so that our newspaper releases are far apart.

Can you change it to wednesday or something. so that when both of our newspapers come out it won't have stuff that is convered by another issue.

DeletedUser24334

Can you change it to wednesday or something. so that when both of our newspapers come out it won't have stuff that is convered by another issue.

I can't do wens or thurs, I can do Tuesday. I will release tomorrow, it will be a quicker issue not a full complete one.

DeletedUser24334

Starting Next Issue Today! Please PM me for interviews and if you have any information you would like posted. This information will be released in the next edition of the Paper. Message Me ASAP if you want in. Thanks.