Pre-World Cythera Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser41165

World speed 3, Unit speed 3, Revolt with Morale active or disabled,

why not open 2 worlds one as conquest and one as Revolt, due the fact its been over 3 Months since the last world opened, and about 15 currently open worlds are all but dead with less than 500 people in most of the older worlds.

this would make everyone happy, Grepolis has stagnated since the Techs have been working on the new hero systems and getting them integrated in all the worlds, so weve been totaly neglected when its came to having a new world to start a fresh in.

Either way its good news to hear a new worlds opening soon, its long overdue.

a US world starts the same day almost same settings but revolt

DeletedUser

I was wondering what every ones wish list was for players to be on this world , just the top 5 and why . Mine would be Uberzero and Zerofear , great leaders on pella till they left . Strangechild and ArrZee another good set of leaders from Kos but still fighting it there . Iminyourpolis not the most diplomatic player but he's really good if you can get past his bluntness .

DeletedUser

I was wondering what every ones wish list was for players to be on this world , just the top 5 and why . Mine would be Uberzero and Zerofear , great leaders on pella till they left . Strangechild and ArrZee another good set of leaders from Kos but still fighting it there . Iminyourpolis not the most diplomatic player but he's really good if you can get past his bluntness .
Well...
Gokillanoob3 (Awesome Leader)
Lord Leif (Beast)
Leneous (Heavily dedicated and huge team player)
Helguci (Team player and very aggressive)
CNoteG (Same as the others)

Mostly because they are friends and pretty good players.

DeletedUser42407

This world will certainly be a popular one, perhaps more popular than apollonia.

DeletedUser38224

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes finally a speed three

DeletedUser31498

World Speed: 3
Unit Speed: 3
Alliance Cap: 100
Conquest
Morale: Inactive
Beginner's Protection: 6 days

You cant be serious....

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Seeing as how the last 3 worlds have been revolt, yes we're quite serious that this world is conquest. Plus it has been known this world would be conquest for about a month now.

DeletedUser31498

Well I guess I've seen US server then:

Game speed 3;
Unit speed 3;
Beginners protection for 4 days;
Alliance limit: 66;
Revolt;
Morale: enabled

DeletedUser18366

Never ever played conquest, doubt that my schedule will allow me to survive with Unit Speed 3 and speed 2 is fine.....oh dear, this wont end well for me :(

Stirlo

Phrourach
Going to have a nose in this world just because i've never played conquest before. Suspect it will be short and not so sweet so won't bother founding HARPOON here.

Also will start in the US server which suits our alliance much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.