Pre World Rizinia Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard

Strategos
This thread is for discussing the upcoming world, world Rizinia (EN62).

As always, the thread will be closed once the world has been released.

Richard

DeletedUser

First post! and I think Rizinia will be empty because of the abundancy of worlds coming out.

DeletedUser30111

Probably terrible settings, I feel like there's been too many with great settings lately.

DeletedUser

Cool! A new world!
When it opens, it will have 40,000 people.
Then after one month, it will be 2,000 people...

DeletedUser

haha might look like this:

world speed : 1
unit speed : 1
alliance cap : 350
Conquest world
morale is active
bp is 8 days

DeletedUser33530

Interested to see the settings. Wont be joining unless it a speed 3 unites speed 2

DeletedUser

Yea, new worlds are coming too quickly.
I already see too many players turning inactive... (when i started on Oropos, the day BP ended, both my alliance mates on my island were already inactive......so i switched alliance, and after a few days the two new alliance mates were inactive too.... i spent a long time alone on that island).

DeletedUser

interesting.....worlds coming 1 after another so soon....can't wait to see the settings...

DeletedUser10850

I totally agree that this is going to be a lame speed 1 conquest world but I'm too busy on the US server to play on here anyway.

DeletedUser

I totally agree that this is going to be a lame speed 1 conquest world but I'm too busy on the US server to play on here anyway.
if the world is conquest and with at least 2/2 speed and alliance cap is low then I will found an alliance...and if it's revolt or alliance cap is big or both then I will join ur MRA alliance...

DeletedUser8078

I am Happy to over see the worlds Biggest MRA in Existance...Lets do this....who is with me?...WhoooAAAAAAA!!!

DeletedUser8078

I am Happy to over see the worlds Biggest MRA in Existance...Lets do this....who is with me?...WhoooAAAAAAA!!!

Only of course if it is a Conquest World. Wonder how many Academies I can have set up.:eek:

DeletedUser

I swear to god if this is 1 speed.
yeah....too many low speed worlds...don't need another...I would like a world with high enough speed, conquest system...and alliance cap with 30-40...highest 60...but more than 60 is just too big....I don't like alliance limit too big...

Status
Not open for further replies.