Pre-World Zancle Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser46838

I would like to say that I may consider joining under another IGN.

oskarghost96

Phrourach
I'm typically interested in a Speed 2 Conquest world with no morale. IF not this then hopefully next world will deliver it

DeletedUser46838

please release the settings so that players have the time to prepare themselves.

DeletedUser31385

I am waiting to see what the settings are and who is going to join it.

DeletedUser4577

The Wildcards - World Zancle

3ade70cb-d2c8-49cf-8197-05e31a3a08e2_zpsccbiwzol.jpg

wild card
noun
plural noun: wild cards
a playing card that can have any value, suit, color, or other property in a game at the discretion of the player holding it.
a person or thing whose influence is unpredictable or whose qualities are uncertain.
COMPUTING
a character that will match any character or sequence of characters in a search.

I have decided to join this world and make an alliance with the goals of taking down anything in our way. We wont be like some alliances and focus on the end game. We wont be making pacts with every alliance we can see in the rankings. We wont take in just anyone or keep you just because you are a "nice guy".
We want those who are extremely aggressive.
We want those that are fully active and a team player.
We want those players who will not back down against any fight regardless of the odds.

We are The Wildcards! We will be going south west and we will bring war to a war game...not simming or waiting for the WW.

- DR001

DeletedUser47344

And the first Premade is here...

Must say the line where it goes we will not make pacts with every alliance in the rankings pulled on my heart strings....

Not knocking you just this is the standard sign up sheet these days :rolleyes:

Maybe try something new where you offer gold OR offer no pacts at all..... (this will attract the fighter) 'will also attract the many who claim to be fighters but when they get hit hard cry and run'

Either way this world will only have my attention if the settings in not for part time speed one players... :pro:

Bring back the days where sleep was myth... there was wars all over not happy familys... and the only time you would see sister is when someone sent you a nasty mail! :cool:

DeletedUser4577

It is a bit overused but oh well, lol. I will end up having one ally just not sure where they will be located since I dont want them in the way of my guys or vise versa. Plus its not a real premade since I dont really have anyone in the alliance yet just liked the idea so wanted to call the name just in case.

Its kind of like having an alliance profile saying:
attacking a member of this alliance is an act of war - DUH!! lol

DeletedUser27128

Why can't we all just get along in peace and build our Wonders... :(

DeletedUser47344

Bond we can do that .... we will enter in ocean 44 and found in ocean 1.... from there we will spam the market with 0.8 offers and we shall also troll the server with bolts and Eq's unless they send us free bp....

We will tell the wildcats we shall let them live if they send us 100 gold per day if not they will feel the wrath of our sword nukes !!!

:pro:

DeletedUser47369

Bond we can do that .... we will enter in ocean 44 and found in ocean 1.... from there we will spam the market with 0.8 offers and we shall also troll the server with bolts and Eq's unless they send us free bp....

We will tell the wildcats we shall let them live if they send us 100 gold per day if not they will feel the wrath of our sword nukes !!!

:pro:

concur_zpsf8263951.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.