Premade: Permanent Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

(SW) Permanent Ban (SW)

Once we rim you, you won't come back...

A bit about Permanent Ban:
Permanent Ban is a premade alliance scheduled for the next word being released, provided the settings are favourable. The core of the alliance will be some of the most influential players from Project Venom in Xi - one of the only alliances in Grepolis history to top all four core oceans. We plan to emulate that success in the next world, even if it is not by owning the entire core.

A bit about the Leadership:
The leadership team will be headed up by some of the best players I have had the pleasure of ever playing alongside, namely:
socrates34, and Milos21. Little need be said about their success, the numbers speak for themselves.

The settings we want:
- Speed 2
- Conquest
- Alliance cap of 80 - 150
- We will not be joining a morale world
All settings but the last are preferred, but not mandatory.

The players we want:
We want attacking players or players that are willing to learn to be attacking players, with the caveat that they will be booted if they only joined to sim. Players who play on too many worlds will be refused entry, regardless of their stats, as we would need this world to be the main world for all members. Only players playing a maximum of 2 other worlds will be considered, although players with one or no other worlds will be preferred. Past servers should stay in the past, so whether you have fought with or against us previously is irrelevant, what matters is how you fought.

Member list:
socrates34
Milos21
manos de piedra
Daytona915
Pythagorus
Berxerxes
hilop
fin13/Dieselboy
iCyber
buckeyes
Urssu
ZUES had returned/Sader80
mattymatty
Lord Monkey1
Skayla
firescore
mutzzy
rsandersr47
Fist Of The North Star
arodeus
aegeletes
tiriny
touchjudge
Munk
ActionJackson/Siraj the Viking
theonlythomas/-HH-
Zachthegreat01
Johnny 07
Edwardicus III
arul asveen/oxford
Guardian Angel1
tommymcm/xXSexySpartanXx
Pandemikz
Jonhanco
ibehigh420
King Arcadius

Open Invitations:
The following players contributed heavily to the success of Project Venom in one way or another, and would be welcomed into Permanent Ban:
TommyKnight
jpindseth
unit72
Andxerces
Gronbeck
daizan
Larissa72
privatejoker
Kr1min4L
armandix86
ampfetamine
Arthur1978
CROPY
jukebox
neron.
little jac

Diplomacy:
Pacts will be few to none.

Recruitment:
Once the world starts we will be (selectively) recruiting based on location. Promising noobs will have a chance to prove themselves, failing which they will be booted and rimmed. Veterans will have a chance to show what they can add, if what they can add is unimpressive they will be booted and rimmed. Players in the wrong ocean or too far from the rest of the alliance will be denied entry, regardless of their stats, until the situation changes and their position improves.

Our Goals:
Our number one priority is the maximise the fun of the game for every member of the alliance. If we can achieve some good success while accomplishing goal number one then all the better, and that is exactly what we are aiming for - the game is always more fun when you're winning wars [noparse]>:)[/noparse]

If you feel as though you could add something to this alliance, please fill out an application!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you would like to apply please fill out this application and post in this thread. Thanks.

In-game name(s):
Grepostats link(s):
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?:
Worlds You Currently Play:
Will our server be your main server?:
Previous experience:
The best alliance you have been part of:
Your gaming/grepo moto:
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt:
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:
Recommended recruit:
Do you have and use skype?:

If your application is borderline you may receive a PM with more questions.

DeletedUser21750

My app

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes im an Aggressive Player
Worlds You Currently Play: Omega
Will our server be your main server?: Maybe
Previous experience: I played Chi and Rho
The best alliance you have been part of: Eternal Force-Rho(Before they merged with Snakes) and Eternal darkness-Omega-Im founder
Your gaming/grepo moto: Wars come and go but warriors stay eternal
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Good coordination and cooperation
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Bad leaderships and I hate Simmers
Recommended recruit: King Elite-Omega(i can get him to fill out the app if needed) and Apolonios-Omega
Do you have and use skype?: Yes i have skype and im willing to use it.

DeletedUser

In-game name(s): Johanco
Grepostats link(s):http://www.grepostats.com/home/search?search=Johanco&type=player
Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: yes
Worlds You Currently Play: Zeta and Byzantium
Will our server be your main server?:Most Likely
Previous experience: Delta
The best alliance you have been part of: Omen
Your gaming/grepo moto: Life is a Dream ; you wont come back
A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Aggresive,No NAPS or Pacts
A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances:MRA,Peaceful
Recommended recruit:
Do you have and use skype?: No I dont have Skype

DeletedUser

In-game name: R0fL PwN3d, but forgot other one. I will explain under Previous experience.

Grepostats link: Well, they are terrible but here you go: http://www.grepostats.com/world/en26/player/2429251

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: Yes I do.

Worlds You Currently Play: Byzantium, used to play Beta.

Will our server be your main server?: Yes.

Previous experience: I played in Beta with Phoenix of Carthage, but my computer crashed and I had to get a new one. I forgot my account name and password. I never been able to find it so I made this account.

The best alliance you have been part of: Phoenix of Carthage.

Your gaming/grepo moto: Pwn the other peoples with swordsman nukes and biremes. :p

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: Either to not make pacts or NAPs and to conquer everyone.

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: Cussing and arrogance.

Recommended recruit: SpartaPrime

Do you have and use skype?: Yes, I will send my name to you in a pm if you want it.

DeletedUser8969

roarlon~ why even apply?

because we are not going to be elite again this time. it worked well on xi. noobs need schooling too and some of the best players in PV were what most folks would call noobs.

DeletedUser15240

because we are not going to be elite again this time. it worked well on xi. noobs need schooling too and some of the best players in PV were what most folks would call noobs.

One of the leaders in fact :p

DeletedUser8969

Did I make it socrates34?

unless we get an ungodly amount of apps i will accept most people unless i know you and don't like you. we took people into PV whose stats looked poor and turtlish such as arthur. and he turned out to be quite a tenacious pitbull.

so unless we hit the alliance cap i have in mind i will accept even those with poor stats who want to learn and who will be active. that is one of the reasons we won't even look at noobs who play too many worlds and won't make this one their primary server. i only play one server at a time.

my caveat though is if you aren't active and you won't learn from those who have done it in the past you will end up kicked and farmed. much of what leaders do in the first couple months is trim the fat and boot people who don't cut it and i've booted a lot of people for that.

DeletedUser5859

In-game name(s): rsandersr47

Grepostats link(s): (i wont have much due to not playing in quite some time..)

Do you consider yourself to be a aggressive player?: it's the only way to grow imo

Worlds You Currently Play: none

Will our server be your main server?: yep

Previous experience: played in beta.. then in delta where i started very nooby but pat taught me his ways and i jumped into black with him.. and stayed until it became an mra.. then played xi and joined nemesis and it was fun but we screwed over alliances and would not got to war with pv met a few great players there. czar was a great player, witch, and drac. i also had a lot of fun dominating my island with siekirun then i joined rim express in tau with czar.. but i think starting the word a little late and being a lil distance from members made me feel left out of the action. I also dont care for revolt (and if this alliance joins a revolt world i wont join)

The best alliance you have been part of: i had the most fun in Black but didn't give rim express a fair chance.. but id say Black

Your gaming/grepo moto: maybe i will formulate one soon!

A Philosophy/Ideal/Rule/Restriction You Would Like To See The Alliance Adopt: hard to say untill i really start talking to the members.. alliances kinda shape themselves as the members start getting to know each other.. i have no rules.. it is good to see a main leader but not one who is demanding members to do things they don't wanna do.. or having them all just help his cause..

A Quality/Manner/Attitude You Dislike Seeing In An Alliances: well its tough to say.. i dislike alliances that take cheap shots (nemesis hitting the wabbits on a week night when we knew they would all be sleeping and breaking the truce) but there are some things i find to be fair that others may thing is cheap..

Recommended recruit: will tell you if any decide to join a world with me

Do you have and use skype?: yes rsandersr47 i use it almost exclusively for grep..

Status
Not open for further replies.