Project Monolith Vs. Idiots

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

curly if you DO want more members, id love to be part of this war....

DeletedUser

Like North Korea are keeping their nuclear weapon information secret? :eek:

Let's just say it's stored safely all over this thread you're posting in, but didn't read the original post of..

DeletedUser

jayaris,dont u want play chess with me?why shorty,r u afraid?

DeletedUser

Can you speak Romanian fluently? You do realize that English is his second language? Geez give him a break at least he can speak and understand the language.

DeletedUser15240

lol, you've clearly never talked to mutzzy before, thats how he speaks

DeletedUser

I haven't talked to him before
he just looks like he rushes when he types

DeletedUser

Project Monolith are taking on poor players. WAwarrior12 has changed premades millions of times, and bad mouths people behind their back. King Bubbles is hardly a pro and I could go on.

This is why they will lose, if the Idiots take this world seriously at all. Even if they only take it seriously for 1 month, Monolith will be damaged.

DeletedUser

Project Monolith are taking on poor players. WAwarrior12 has changed premades millions of times, and bad mouths people behind their back. King Bubbles is hardly a pro and I could go on.

This is why they will lose, if the Idiots take this world seriously at all. Even if they only take it seriously for 1 month, Monolith will be damaged.

Behind their back you say? Dear me, my parents brought me up the right way - If you're going to badmouth somebody you do it to their face..

Unless they look like they don't value the sanctity of human life and may try to kill you for it..

.. In which case you probably shouldn't say anything, it's probably not worth dieing over.

DeletedUser

Behind their back you say? Dear me, my parents brought me up the right way - If you're going to badmouth somebody you do it to their face..

Unless they look like they don't value the sanctity of human life and may try to kill you for it..

.. In which case you probably shouldn't say anything, it's probably not worth dieing over.

What are you suggesting?

DeletedUser

It shows the kind of players that are being recruited, which will have an effect on the war effort.

I don't want to downplay the impact that a single player can make, in fact most alliances are carried on the back of a few good players.

But, the current member lists for the most part of the pre-mades aren't complete and aren't final. And a common trend in any alliances is for some players to be above and below the average.. regardless of whether or not they are good players.

They might not be committed or have the time/motivation to play as much as they did on the server(s) they did so well on. Player A on paper might be five times as good as Player B, but there's nothing really stopping Player B outperforming Player A on a new world.

So while you might see King Bubble's record as questionable, you don't know whether he's taken his failings on another server into account and he's attempting to find a world that he will really try and shine on. I don't have any input on the recruitment process.

But, I do think it would be small minded to judge anyone based of previous performance alone. And that as such any people who will perform badly on this server can only be known after it is started, in which case you could argue we weren't kicking people who aren't doing well.

Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen..

After all, the most points I've had on a server according to Grepostats is 4,000 surely you should bring into question what lunatic took it upon himself to invite me to his alliance.

DeletedUser

I don't want to downplay the impact that a single player can make, in fact most alliances are carried on the back of a few good players.

But, the current member lists for the most part of the pre-mades aren't complete and aren't final. And a common trend in any alliances is for some players to be above and below the average.. regardless of whether or not they are good players.

They might not be committed or have the time/motivation to play as much as they did on the server(s) they did so well on. Player A on paper might be five times as good as Player B, but there's nothing really stopping Player B outperforming Player A on a new world.

So while you might see King Bubble's record as questionable, you don't know whether he's taken his failings on another server into account and he's attempting to find a world that he will really try and shine on. I don't have any input on the recruitment process.

But, I do think it would be small minded to judge anyone based of previous performance alone. And that as such any people who will perform badly on this server can only be known after it is started, in which case you could argue we weren't kicking people who aren't doing well.

Whether or not that will happen remains to be seen..

After all, the most points I've had on a server according to Grepostats is 4,000 surely you should bring into question what lunatic took it upon himself to invite me to his alliance.

I think this is what one of your members was doing in saying that 'we all know owen's a bad leader', when I've actually led successful alliances before. Now, I'll admit I did do the same thing here with King Bubbles. I just don't like hypocrites at all, and sometimes I can be one, everyone can. I think The Heist and other members of Monolith has been hypocrites throughout this, for example complaining about Firelord and then doing the same thing and then picking faults with other alliances but complaining when people critisise their alliance.

DeletedUser

behind owens back u say hey lets alli with owen let them kill all the compotition off then kill them

DeletedUser

ah.. a war already started in the forum??

it will be better if we start these arguments after the world starts, maybe after BP ends.

I khink both the alliances are good and will fight nicely. It will be an honourable fight if the players dont start switching sides or quit. To idiots i would request that they dont recruit any refuges from PM and same request to PM also. let them be with their alliance till end.

DeletedUser

behind owens back u say hey lets alli with owen let them kill all the compotition off then kill them

What The Heist might've forgotten is that he did that on Upsilon. Not through war, but through recruiting my members.

Status
Not open for further replies.