PvP: Illuminati vs Camels

DeletedUser

Since the server decided that it'd crash I thought I would use my time to tell you all a story.

Normally I don't start these silly PnP threads because the enemy beats me to it. Plus, I just can't be bothered. But since I find myself with time on my hands and I already did the dishes and dont have to work today, I suppose I can give it a go. Besides, I made myself a political cartoon that sort of reflects how I, personally, feel about these pesky camels (or their leadership anyways), and I thought I might share it with you all.

Anyways, so here it goes: (disclaimer: this may be long)

Once upon a time in a land far far away...

No, just kidding *chuckles*

The Illuminati alliance was allied to both "Legend of 300" and the "Have you Seen My Camel" alliances back when this server pretty much started.

When I joined Illuminati things were quiet in ocean 53. We were all sailing our boats toward the pretty city of some poor unsuspecting shmuck to deprive him of a peaceful gaming experience..minding our own business, when we came upon several very pretty cities belonging to the "Nazgul" alliance.

Using our grepostat tools to get a quick rundown on our soon-to-be victim's history, we learned that our allies, the Camels, were already hitting these people. We decided that if our allies had staked claims on cities, we would then back off..the ocean had plenty of targets after all. So I asked the Camels and they verified that they had, in fact, put claims on these cities.

Ok, no biggie. Might have been nice if they informed us via our shared forum but hey, probably slipped their mind..problem avoided, right? Not quite.

An Illuminati or two hit a member of "The Chosen IV" alliance (a fourth arm in a family of alliances), and staked claims on that city.

Our Boss gave us the go ahead to take some Chosen cities. When one of our guys was hitting the founder of the Chosen IV alliance, intending to conquer his city, and after I had spied several cities for myself or others, we found that our targets had sought refuge in the camel alliance.

I saw that our leader had casually mentioned on our shared forum with camels that he noticed they picked up some recruits. fullofitis, the acting leader in the camel alliance, replied that they had. Our leader didn't request that Camels boot the refugees, trying to remain peaceful and he informed me to let it go. He was talking to Chosen alliance at this point about a peace agreement perhaps.

Angry as I was for losing my silver and target, I grudgingly did as told. But beforehand I stated on our shared forum with the Camels that I "hoped" they were done recruiting because I might consider their next recruit a refugee. I put a little smiley face at the end to let them know I wasn't overly angry about it. (even though I was)

Well fullofsh..., I mean, eh hem..'scuse me, Fullofitis, then posted a mini wall of text in response to my remark saying he told Chosen that if they SURVIVED our attacks THEN they could join. This sent up the alarm bell for me. I thought, "He bloody KNEW we were hitting them and STILL took them in? What a *expletive**expletive expletive*" (I dont think we need to get THAT graphic in this tale) ;)

This was confirmed when their Chosen refugee posted on the shared forum that "THIS was how fullofitis knew Chosen would be at war." Meaning, fullofitis knew we were hitting them and told his potential recruits that they would be hit as a marketing pitch to bring them over to their side.

For some odd reason I pictured a little brown camel in a superman cape with a big red letter F on its chest, flying in to the rescue of our chosen alliance victims.

So I marched my scrawny little butt over to our leader, stomping my foot and tisking (as all women do..dont deny it), and saying "hey mate, this is BS! They bloody KNEW we were hitting them and STILL took them in. What kind of bloody ally does that?" I freely admit now that once my temper hits its up for a while.

So my leader told me to turn my cheek on this incident. I ground my teeth together but did as I was told. But now, my opinion of the Camel's leader was not a good one.

A couple days passed and I was speaking to our leader about how we needed to pull in a few stronger players. He mentioned that he had asked Colin, the leader of "Legends of 300" if he was interested in joining us along with a few of his best. He told me that Colin wanted to think about it.

It wasn't long after this that I was informed that our two allies were now warring. Camels declared on Legend. So we were told that we would remain neutral.

Meanwhile, the leader of the chosen alliance had told my leader that they were having troubles with camels and requested that we join forces against them. When the chosen alliance tried to pit us against our allies our peace talks ended and we declared war on all of the chosen alliances to side with our ally.

Our leader had to leave though for a business trip. He told me to contact Colin again and ask if he was still interested in joining us. So I did as I was told and contacted Colin who decided that he and 3 others would join us.

When they joined us the camel poop hit the fan. The camels demanded that we allow them to take the refugee cities without our retaliation. But I had already anticipated this, knowing how selfish and hypocritical the camels were (since they took our chosen refugees), and I broached the topic with our founder who instructed me to stand my ground on the matter.

Well, fullofitis didn't like that. Many long, boring, redundant mails later, fullofitis finally told me to F off and talk to his co-leader, Dark Enchantress (DE), who seemed to have the mental capacity of a door knob and who was only capable of saying "They're REFUGEEEEEEES!!!!" (She very much likes to pepper her mails with exclamation points...I'm talking..after EVERY sentence)

So anyhoo, finally Dark mailed me and said they were "LETTING" us keep the refugees. At this point I had already called my dentist to see about getting veneers because I had endured a week of teeth grinding after dealing with fullofitis and Dark's arrogance.

I don't know about you lot, but I can't stomach arrogance. If there was any trait in the world that should be shot of, its arrogance. So insulting and vile. If it was legal to beat the crap out of these kind of people then I would have won the light weight boxing championship title. BAM! Take that chump. BAM! How's that foot feel up your rectum?

Sorry..had a moment.

I had posted all the mails from fullofitis, whos name sounds like a sexually transmitted disease, and told my boys to remain guarded..that there could be retaliation. My founder told me to prepare in case camels tried pulling something. We both knew that someone of fullofitis' caliber, with THAT much arrogance..wasn't about to let this sit. Sure enough, one of the camels hit a member of our brother alliance. We had formed the brother alliance to pull Legend of 300 back together.

When this happened, one of our players saw the attack and retaliated against a camel, hitting him perpetually. I had to work a double that night so I didn't received Dark's lovely !!!!!!!!!!! mail.

So when I logged on after coming home from work I found fullofitis' post on our shared forum about this and it was dripping with sarcasm, condescension and arrogance. I was worn down, tired, not in the mood for any BS and after a week of this and hating the game for having to deal with this guys' mouth I lost my temper with them.

Well, our leaders got together and watched the banter back and forth between myself and fullofitis and some others in that alliance. Some of the camels seemed like decent enough blokes but mary mother of joseph their leaders are the most vile bunch of *expletive* you could imagine. I felt my blood pressure hit breaking point..WAAAAAY passed the typical PMS witchiness that usually accosts most women. I was ready to go for the jugular, sever some limbs, maybe a castration or two. The guy was just born, it seemed, to waste the oxygen of millions of logical people in the world.

After some of the camels tried to make outlandish accusations, our founder remarked that it was time to put these camels back in their place where they belonged...as riding implements..and in SOME countries I hear..camels are a delicacy. *chuckles*

I posted a warning to the camels. Telling them that we only had issues with a few of them and would remain neutral if the others did. Well, Dark, HATING that she couldn't have the last say,mailed my members letting them know they had declared war on us...her mail.....was riddled with exclamation points. That girl needs to learn that there is more than one form of punctuation..seriously.

So anyways..I was hit relentlessly for two days straight. And it came to nothing. I hit them back at the right times, clearing many fleets and dwindling down their armies.

Greymist revolted one of my cities and sent 4 colony ship attacks. We decided it was a great opportunity to pick away at their army/fleet so the city was reinforced and all eight attacks were slaughtered..3 colony ships killed, the forth sneaking away because the reinforcing biremes just missed it by minutes. I gained over 8k bp with that..thanks folks..now I have even more room for your cities *grins cheekily*

Anyways, now the fighting ensues. Win or lose, I just know I'm finally able to smile again while I play this game, knowing that fullofitis is constantly having to look over his shoulder

So, here's my little political Cartoon. And You Camel boys really shouldn't take offense. I mean, what do you expect having a name like that for your alliance? lmao. Anyways, happy warring boys..bring on the slings, horses, and light ships :)

2pqorpk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I actually read that all the way through.

1)I dont like your leader. he does not stand up for himself(he could have stopped this way back)
2)I dont like the camels leaders, they are pretty much just annoying.
3)I like the way you handled that. You seem to be a good leader but the rest of your team needs to get better.
4)I know your leader was away but he should have left you some instructions for what to do if this happed.
5)I hate people that just use these(!!!!!!) all the time. I had one message from a kop saying "we are going to win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!your alliance will fall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we will WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" those are actually the exact words

DeletedUser

Great story!

I guess my only question is, when you work a double, do you get overtime pay?

DeletedUser

ladies and gentlemen rooster is falling apart on his spam
and on the story there I agree with baslisk you could have ended it a long time ago

DeletedUser

Nice story but...

I did like your story and I do generally think you are pretty level headed. One thing that you left out though - You had planned to attack HYSMC before these incidents. I was part of a different alliance at the time, and one of your members asked if I was up for some action attacking HYSMC. This was before Myrkul attacked one of the guys in your training alliance, and before your dude launched on one of ours. Overall I did enjoy your writing style, but like most historians, you left out some details that many might think are important.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the comments guys. And No, working a double doesn't get you overtime unless you exceed the 40 hours. I didn't exceed my 40 hour benchmark when I worked the double..unfortunately so no overtime lol.

Hi Latyr, how are yah mate?

I answered this on our shared forum. Not sure if you saw it? I'm not sure if it was DSambucci who contacted you or not but I'll answer it again here because I know that I was so P'd off when I answered it on the forums I was probably not clear at all. lol. I tend to sputter and growl and go off on tangents when I'm mad..so sorry if that was the case.

You were contacted a day or two before you joined camels. At this point I had mass mailed my boys telling them to prepare for war because, as I stated in the story, Mumm-Ra and I were both certain we would be hit by you guys even though Dark Enchantress told us the Camels were dropping the matter.

So whoever contacted you acted/spoke prematurely mate. We didnt say "kill those camel leaders" until after we saw the hit on our brother alliance member. I even copied and pasted a little picture from grepostats showing our alliance members that Camels hit our brother alliance member..and this was during my and fullofitis' arguments.

So again, whoever spoke to you was likely 100% sure (as were the rest of us), that the Camels were planning to not let it go of the refugee situation as they said and to strike us. Our suspicions were proved correct when Myrkul hit our guy in our brother alliance.

So we werent planning on breaking the pact via a war, but we were more than sure that the Camels were planning to do just that. And I'm glad Mumm and I did tell our guys to prepare, because it was Camels who declared on us in the end.

DeletedUser

I read it all and i don't play on Iota so i'm very unbiased in this matter, but the PnP (not PvP) was good and interesting to read, even though some funny pic in all that writing would have made it funnier and more interesting and less tiring to read

Overall it was good, you might have a future in the PnP business :D

DeletedUser

So, here's the latest on what's going on:

1) We've been kicking the snot out of camels. I've personally remained on defense and have been working with others to take cities. So far the city tally between us is 16 cities versus camels 11 cities. Camels took cities from 6 inactive members of ours. Whereas we have have decommissioned kadjayuni and pstock (along with several of their active members); booting them to the rim where, as rumor has it, they've been looking for work.

Hey! At least they have a positive attitude about their destructive habits:

2ikfuv7.jpg

2) We took in a player who had issues with the POW alliances and the Sovereign Guard alliances located in oceans 53,63 and 64. After some diplomacy, POW and Sovereign said they'd back off our new recruit and assured me that all was well. But then I get a tip from their own members telling me that they were planning to strike.

10zbj92.jpg

They tried denying this, giving me an indignant "HOW DARE YOU..." but alas..the jig was up so POW and Sovereign have now joined forces with the Camels against us.

I was told that Camels approached them for the alliance since they are losing this war. I mentioned this to fullofitis (remarking on his new allies) and he, of course, denied any association with POW and Sovereign. I don't know WHAT his problem is, but I bet its hard to pronounce judging by his mugshot:

343khh5.jpg

So, now we have these two alliance branches (POW and Sovereign guard), gunning for us after blatantly lying to us about being on good terms with us. *rolls eyes*

So anyway, I gave them the same courtesy I did the camels. I wrote them a warning letter:

"Dear Aunty Em,

I hate you, I hate Kansas and I'm taking the Dog

Dorothy"

Er wait, oops, wrong one. :eek:

Anyhoo, it was a warning that went something like this:

2mpaqs2.jpg

3) And fullofitis continues to hold tightly to his belief that we are an MRA but he fails to realize that his alliance outnumbers us in cities and players in the ocean. Looks like someone needs to practice their basic arithmetic again.

2dj5v2q.jpg

So, I am honoured to have these people as my enemies. One bloke told me he was going to drink vodka from my skull. I wouldn't recommend it. Once you stop drinking, you'll have to deal with the double vision: mine and yours. And trust me, you're not gonna like what I see.

2ch0sg9.jpg

But anhoo..thanks for the love letters guys. I haven't felt so loved in my entire life. Such a nice thing to have a secret admirer or two..or three..or...

Stay tuned for the next update :)

DeletedUser13647

Hey Aramay it's one of your buddies over here at Sovereign Guard. You've been talking a lot about refugees in your PvP. Just to let you know your "recruit" that you let in to your alliance was a refugee from Eternal Myrmidon I/Eternal Myrmidon II with which P.O.W and us had been fighting. He was also a member of our brotherhood of alliances who betrayed us along with ace06 and some others. You are so full of yourself and half of this is false info. We don't know what former problems you've had with Camels but they do not have more members than you. They have never had more than 30 members and at the moment have 25. The do have 100+ cities but that's just because they are good at what they do. Illuminati has three branches all filled to the brim mostly of inactives. The fact that you admit you have inactives and haven't taken their cities is embarrassing in itself. Our 63-64 branch has 40 members and 100+ cities and our 53-43 branch has 28 members and 50+ cities. P.O.W is the top alliance in Ocean 63 with the top two players. We have the 3rd ranked player who only has one city (his most recent one I might add) above 10000 points. You are an MRA and you have drawn me out to type my longest Grepo-related thing ever.

DeletedUser

Hmm, maybe you wouldn't make a good author mate lol. You need to learn how to do research.

Yes, camels have more members than we do in ocean 53. They also have more cities:

2pr89bp.jpg
. They have 25-27 people in their alliance in that ocean. We have less. Click each member in the alliance and see where their cities are situated genius. Or better yet..you may want to learn how to use a little something called: grepostats.

Honestly, you shouldn't speak when you don't know the facts. And not a single thing I said is false. How can you claim this? lol Like you said, you know nothing of us and camels (and I have all the forum postings and mails as proof), and you did lie to us and even admitted you joined camels against us in your silly story posting.

And yes, I know you considered Checuz a refugee. Clearly IceBlade didn't share our emails with you because you would know that I acknowledged this. I stated to IceBlade that since Checuz was acting under orders from his old alliance and that since your alliance took him afterwards (NOT exactly what you would do if you considered him a refugee, no?), that I thought Checuz was being bullied by your alliances and I asked if a compromise could be reached.

IceBlade agreed. Yet...you begin scheming behind our backs, made a whole forum dedicated to Illuminati I hear. *smiles* So, again, get your facts straight mate.

And finally, its hard to tell who's inactive when they show up as green in the member list. We had a few people quit without telling us. They didn't even tell us they were attacked or under revolt so I call them inactives. We have been trying to absorb cities within the alliance. Camels beat me to it though lol. I cleared one of our inactives and revolted it but a camel moved in before I got there. Blah..no skin off my back, it'll be ours again eventually. And FYI, there's a certain tactic involved in keeping non-participating members. I won't explain it to you though because I've talked enough here.

And by the way, MRA's don't attack, they are full to the brim in membership, they favor high point cities over a high number of troops, and they can't fight. Now, clearly that's not the case with us. So I suggest you pull out your little Grepostats dictionary and look up the acronymn MRA. Might be useful next time you try to discredit me or my alliance.

Cheers :)

DeletedUser13647

Check out that 4th ranked alliance Aramay their Illuminati too.. HYSMC has more members in 53 than you because their ENTIRE alliance is in 53. More cities means that they are good at getting cities. Come back to me when you have some REAL proof that you aren't an MRA.

Rank Name Points Cities Average Points
1 Have You Seen My Camel 1092674 135 8094
2 Illuminati 797508 106 7524
3 The Citadel 292573 58 5044
4 0-53 Illuminati Templars 234816 43 5461
5 The Chosen IV 181620 39 4657
6 Sovereign Guard 53-43 144380 24 6016
7 THE HIVE 99198 14 7086
8 Helot Uprising 98641 18 5480
9 The Chosen III 79578 17 4681
10 Sovereign Guard 63-64 57643 9 6405

And look at us. Minimal cities in this Ocean yet both of our main branches are in the top ten.

DeletedUser

lmao

Um Cal, hun...sit down and think about what you just wrote.

You just SAID that I was full of crap because HYSMC DIDNT out number us in members or cities. So I showed you they did.

NOW you're stating they do and then you claim I said THEY were an MRA? I NEVER said they were an MRA. They aren't. I said that fullofitis thinks we are an MRA.

And yes, they're good at getting cities, sure..what's that got to do with anything? LMAO. hahahaha.

Seriously, if you can't even remember what you just wrote then don't bother replying.

DeletedUser13647

When did I say that you called them an MRA. Quote it for me and then I'll lay off.

DeletedUser13647

You have no proof

There is no way of telling how many members in an alliance are in a certain Ocean unless none of them have multiple cities. Your making up info yourself and claiming that I have but I can't find that anywhere. I was going along with you that maybe they do but there is no way to prove that!

DeletedUser

There is no way of telling how many members in an alliance are in a certain Ocean unless none of them have multiple cities. Your making up info yourself and claiming that I have but I can't find that anywhere. I was going along with you that maybe they do but there is no way to prove that!

BAHAHAHA! No way of knowing how many members are in an ocean eh? BAHAHAHA. oh god. Just lay down and give up now hahaha. god. My stomach hurts.

You know what? I'm not going to show ANY mercy on you now, not one IOTA of mercy *pun intended :p*. After all that pomp and blowing you did about how mighty you and your sister alliances and friends are you "cant find that anywhere" oh jesus. *sighs* There's a reason a lot of your members have requested we don't hit them. They know you're screwed. Good bye

DeletedUser13647

OK whatever you say. This is just a game. Not something that should envelope your life as it obviously has with you.

DeletedUser

No it hasn't mate. I wasn't even barely online for 5 days..work and all of that. Just, laughing at you a bit because you insinuate that you are superior to all alliances in ocean 63,53, and 64 yet you don't even know how to find people on the map. That's all.

If you can't take the heat then stay out of the kitchen. Don't provoke me with your outlandish remarks/claims/insinuations then whine or play the victim when it gets thrown in your face. I'm female..of course I'll argue. Especially when people speak condescendingly to me. *shrugs* Just expect it back is all.

Anyways, happy warring :)

Oh by the way, as you stated before..MRA's are filled to the brim yes? Yet none of our alliances are "filled to the brim". Again, do your homework before you speak.

DeletedUser13647

Why do you keep continuing to post after you've already said good bye?