Rate the alliance

DeletedUser

So, much, spam... so little of rating of the previous poster's alliance :eek:

[[ Knights Of The Phoenix from above this post ]]

DeletedUser

Knights Of The Phoenix

Reasonaly good average points but too low a membership count so will run into trouble with bigger alliances soon. They are too spread out for just 5 people to help each other.

4/10

Side note - Seriously guys, you guys deserve infractions for that spam. ¬¬

Black Shadows next please.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
your hilarious

oh my gawsh you are definitely not being sarcastic in any way!

so funneh

>.>

Jack, im assuming your in kappa under a different name?

Epik... I wasn't being sarcastic. :/

You really have to get over whatever silly hate you have for me. You even once said your biggest regret was unjustly calling me a troll and arguing with me, now you're doing it all again.

I'm in -BS- too so yeah... Just rate -BS- next person down.

DeletedUser

8/10

Only reason its not full marks, is coz its early days yet. Top 25 Highest avg points per player, which bodes well for an active, hard working alliance.

Going to be interesting to see them in about two months.

Sons of Anarchy

DeletedUser

Epik... I wasn't being sarcastic. :/

You really have to get over whatever silly hate you have for me. You even once said your biggest regret was unjustly calling me a troll and arguing with me, now you're doing it all again.

I'm in -BS- too so yeah... Just rate -BS- next person down.

I am willing to get over it... i was even about to rep you for that comment but then i realized your being sarcastic...

So very close togther? Its obvious your being sarcastic on that part because we arent close together.

Good player? Good leader? A few days ago you were trying to get members of my alliance to quit my alliance by telling them im a terrible player and leader....

For sons of anarchy,

could use a better profile :p You dont do a very good job of selling yourself lol. You just say that in your alliance, there is disorder and chaos :p

For the actual alliance, since i cant rate you on battle points, you guys dont seem to be an MRA yet, so thats a good sign,

Pretty good average points.

7/10 for now.

Brotherhood of Elysium

DeletedUser4577

Brotherhood of Elysium - Needs a few more members but looks like things could get interesting! :D

Next!
Roman Legion -

DeletedUser

7/10 - they seem pretty good but the whole red text thing is kind of annoying and i dont know whether 42 people is many at this point in the world :p.

OT: 5 pages and apart from this it looks like the only alliance rated were black shadows and brotherhood of elysium :/

DeletedUser

BoE

Neither MRA, nor point whores = double plus
Known good players +
Interesting alliance title +
Verbose profile -
Giving an air of studied attention rather than stark aggression +

All-in-all an attractive proposition for one who is prone to tactics rather than suffocation by numbers.

8/10

Rissoles
The Delicatessen.

DeletedUser

The Delicatessen: Good average, not many members, look like they might be one of those small elite alliances. Don't seem to take the game to seriously, with a rather random name and profile.
7/10 need more members.

KAS1
Army Of The Pharaohs

DeletedUser

Army Of The Pharaos: 8/10 Seems to have a nice base of members. May go far if it doesnt turn into an MRA like the other top alliances..... :)

Irish War Wolves
(We arent a big alliance......... yet) ;)

DeletedUser

6/10.

Rate Knights Of The Phoenix

DeletedUser5061

Arrogant or don't know how to recruit either way 2/10

My alliance: Deadly Angels

DeletedUser

Not his actual alliance, the one he wants you to rate. Im assuming that's because black shadows have been rated about 6000 times already on here. ;)

DeletedUser5061

Not his actual alliance, the one he wants you to rate. Im assuming that's because black shadows have been rated about 6000 times already on here. ;)

That's what it is, even though we have been told keep our forum presence to minimum it seems we are the only alliance on the forums that isn't tiny.

DeletedUser

Deadly Angels-

Super average points of over 1k+, which shows a level competency for playing the game in terms of building a city 8/10

Battle points- Frankly disappointing considering how many 1k+ players they have 2/10

recruitment- nothing on profile 8/10 , they most likely do it by scouting themselves

size- 52 members. not an MRA in my eyes, but could be seen as one to some, but there aren't many alliances who can boast a good average (i keep referring to points....its like its all i can say about them) 7/10

overall 7/10

My alliance is Dark Calling. be truthful

DeletedUser

Dark Calling.

Profile 10/10
Average point 6/10
BP (93/3563*10)/10 (assuming the 1st is 10)

I.A.W.T

DeletedUser

Dark Calling.

Profile 10/10
Average point 6/10
BP (93/3563*10)/10 (assuming the 1st is 10)

I.A.W.T

your bp bit confused me!

and after my explanations and effort i put into my rating. this seriously let me down

DeletedUser

Lol, I'm just not too good with words, I shall send my diplomat to do that next time then!

About BP: Your alliance has 93 and -BS- has 3563 so yours is like 0.3/10 if -BS- is 10/10

xD

DeletedUser

ahhhh im with you. good maths!!!, but you gotta divide theirs by 3 because they have 3x our members haha

rate I.A.W.T next peeps