Rate the player above you: ZAKROS STYLE

DeletedUser

The forum was starting to quiet down here so I figured I'd add a little something to stir it up. I've done this in various other worlds and I imagined it might hold some fun in it here, so these are the things you rate people based upon.

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10):
Alliance Choice(1-10):
Forums Performance(1-10):
Overall Rating(1-10):

Now for the interesting part, friend or foe? (would you rather duke it out with this player or play alongside them?):

DeletedUser

Though it would be interesting to face him I would want him on my team in a fight.

DeletedUser

Definitely a guy I'd want to have on my side! and lol caesar come at me bro

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

7 - low bp and overall unimpressive compared to your alliance standards but still well above average
10 - one of only 2 maybe 3 alliances worth a 10 at this stage
Overall 8

Duke it out

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 9
Alliance Choice(1-10): N/A
Forums Performance(1-10): 1
Overall Rating(1-10): 8

DeletedUser20896

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 7 would expect more abp to make up for the lower than "alliance average" points
Alliance Choice(1-10): 10 look at abp alliance rankings
Forums Performance(1-10): 10 seems very active
Overall Rating(1-10): 8 good alliance, more abp would push towards a 9 or 10 score

Rather have him fight beside than against but would be a good battle if it happened

DeletedUser31399

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10)7 ->why? Because his island seems pretty active to me,he should ve farmed more bp.Decent points.
Alliance Choice(1-10):9--> I remember Caesareth from Heraklion.He totally did dominate first few weeks there and was the founder of an elite alliance there too.So it's a good choice on Redderz part.
Forums Performance(1-10)8 active
Overall Rating(1-10)8 Decent is decent.

I prefer not to comment on fight/peace thing.

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 8, very active, decent bp
Alliance Choice(1-10): 6, small group with 3 above average players, best of merging with rave or ile basilisk
Forums Performance(1-10): 1, this is your first time here
Overall Rating(1-10): 7

Team up or Duke it out? Duke unless they merged into one of the two mentioned

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 9 What ive seen, was good
Alliance Choice(1-10): 10 Rave is the dominant force in Zakros
Forums Performance(1-10): 8 Like what i see in forums
Overall Rating(1-10): 9

Team up or Duke out? Were on the same alliance so...

DeletedUser31399

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10)5 Low points and low bp.Average.
Alliance Choice(1-10)9 Time will tell.
Forums Performance(1-10)7
Overall Rating(1-10)7 Sometimes being on the right side means more than being decent yourself.

DeletedUser

Good ratings... very straitforward! All of them are true!

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 5, about the same as Alimination said but I'm a meany.
Alliance Choice(1-10): 9, you are active here and Rave IS the dominant force. But if the bp and whatnot doesn't get picked up a bit ingame (although you are forums active) maybe they will get stricter (personally i think your active just a slow grower)
Forums Performance(1-10): 8, I like what I see for the most part. Very honest
Overall Rating(1-10): 8, Picking up the abp's more consistantly slightly later will hold you a spot in Rave for sure. However you are a bit low on points although I'm not sure what your army might be. Some small cities like yours can fight

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): based on stats so far on a new world with alot of still in BP i would say 9.5
Alliance Choice(1-10): again looking at stats and not knowing ally players 10 (however i would worry they bit off more then they can chew this early in the game except this isnt like the MMO i played where you got zerged even without organization and could be taken down, i think it will take a good size pact with good organization)
Forums Performance(1-10): 10 so far soo good i like the propaganda and i like the style
Overall Rating(1-10): 9.9

Now for the interesting part, friend or foe? seeing as i am neutral, i'd prefer to learn more of the game and playing then declare i would like to fight... i think i would be the goldfish and he is the shark atm LMAO

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 7, you seem fairly active as your 2nd highest on your island but I'm not sure yet as you aren't outta bp
Alliance Choice(1-10): ??? no alliance. Maybe mine if you move towards us in the future?
Forums Performance(1-10): 9, generally knowledgable and though out even though you claim to be new
Overall Rating(1-10): 8, not so sure about your future yet, but it seems promising

DeletedUser20896

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10): 7 decent points but expected more bp, hopefully this will grow once you can farm off island
Alliance Choice(1-10): 10 couldnt be anything less, top in abp, with the bravado needed to hold the top spot
Forums Performance(1-10): 10 plenty to say and happy to stir a bit of controversy
Overall Rating(1-10): 9 bumping up your abp would push this to a 10

DeletedUser

Personal In-Game Performance(1-10)8
Alliance Choice(1-10):9
Forums Performance(1-10):6
Overall Rating(1-10):9

DeletedUser8250

I'm new to the world, and currently, alliance-less (I'm sure my note about not randomly joining an alliance in my profile has something to do with it). That being said, I don't know any of y'all but feel free to critique/provide advice =P.

DeletedUser8396

ingame: 7 (not a bad score at all, but bp is very low)
Alliance: N/A
Forums: N/A (havent seen you around much, so prefer not to accidentally insult you)
Overall: 7

please notice this in rating me: I was gone for a week on vaca...so that does factor in to pts and BP

DeletedUser8250

ingame: 6 (not a bad score at all, but bp is very low)
Alliance: N/A
Forums: N/A (havent seen you around much, so prefer not to accidentally insult you)
Overall: 6

please notice this in rating me: I was gone for a week on vaca...so that does factor in to pts and BP

OMG a 6? I just joined the world like a few days ago mister meanie head =(. All the noobs on my island are emptied out. It's not my fault people aren't recruiting more cannon fodder for my troops to practice their attacks on :(