Rate the player above you

DeletedUser13583

All ratings based upon the previous months stats and no way reflect upon the persons entire time in ETA

Gipobsk:

As a leader: 8
Forum Personality: 7
Conquests for: 7
Conquest against: 8
ABP: 10
DBP: 5

An offensive giant, collected 333,717 Abp over the last month. Defensively average: 185,198 DBP last month. While taking 1 city from TST and 2 from B.A., he lost 4 to TST and 1 to B.A.

Average: 7.5

Whatever:

As a leader: 10
Forum Personality: 10
Conquests for: 9
Conquest against: 10
ABP: 3 (57111)
DBP: 4 (88,160)

Solid leader of an alliance that seems to walk over everyone it fights. Great in the forums, always has a counter argument for everything stated. Majority of conquests are from enemies. Hasnt lost a city since November i believe. Week in attacking over the past month (time obviously has been limited due to RL). Doesnt seem to be challenged on defense, either too far away from the enemy or they are choosing not to attack him.

Overall: 7.6

Great.You don't know me at all:))

DeletedUser

can I rate you gipobsk although we never met?but I dont think it will be good rating so think about answer before you say yes?

DeletedUser

Gipobsk:

Well I never encountered the guy on the battlefield but we are on the opposite sides for long time now so i know few facts based on what I have seen on our forums and heard from people in B.A. and people outside B.A. so will base my opinion on that.

As Attacker I would say 7 - ABP is really great from Gipobsk and only rated by ABP would be 10,your ABP is going to the sky with amazing speed,but seen many of Gipobsk attacks and they are always the same,I am not saying it is bad but seems to me I would know how to deal with those considering they are always absolutely the same configuration,second thing is Gipobsk has lost 18 cities so far so it seems he is not putting anything or at least not much in defence,and when you dont defend that basically means every single of your cities can be attacking city so that amazing ABP is not so great considering every time he gets attacked he loose a city,maybe I am wrong but 18 lost cities and has only 500 000 DBP,that is definitely not perfect considering many of Gipobsk cities are in the back lines and surrounded only by friends.

As Defender - 4 - seems he lost 18 cities and every time attacked he lost the city being attacked,so I am not impressed.

Overall - 6,5 - considering so many great and skilled fighters have left ETA my opinion is Gipobsk is one of the better ones who are still in ETA,so 6,5 is my overall grade based on all the players I know and are still in the ETA,considering all time Hall of Fame in ETA I dont see Gipobsk in top 30.

Personality - 4 - well on externals Gipobsk seems very cool person,but I heard from some valor members he can be very rude and he acts like dictator sometimes,that is not the quality i respect very much,just the opposite.(of course maybe those guys and girl were not saying the truth but they had no obvious reason to lie).

Personality based on my encounter with Gipobsk - would be 10 of 10,I had few chats with Gipobsk and he seemed like great guy to talk with,he likes football and drinking around,cant get any better then that.

Gipobsk I hope you are not offended by my rating,if I would rate myself all my ratings would be lower or the same then those I gave to you.
(as attacker I gave you 7,would give myself not more then 5,5,as defender I gave you 4,would rate myself also 4,as personality I gave you 4 and would rate myself 3,and personality based on my encounters with myself i would rate myself 2 at most while I gave you 10).

Conclusion - Gipobsk is for sure in top 20 fighters on ETA at the moment but he is lately taking more ghosts then enemy cities,it is probably the best strategy on long term but kind of disappointing from my point of view to see that from a guy who was once known like resilient fighter not paying attention on ghosts around him.
But I admit we are happy to have Gipobsk in ETA,I hope you stick here till the end.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well put together Brlinho, would +rep you but "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to brlinho again". You obvious put effort and thought into it. I'm not in full agreement of your ratings as a defender. The stats are correct, but what the stats do not show is the amount of times gipo is under attack, yet he sends his support to other members, this doesn't mean he is a good defender or a bad one, just that he is unselfish.

DeletedUser

well I know he supports others,found it few days ago in Hero city I took,thing is that my ratings of defender are always based on stats,i really dont care for excuses like I was offline when you attacked me,I had some busy RL issues and so on(those are not things Gipobsk said but many use that excuses),to be honest I am always trying to catch enemies while they are asleep or offline,it is a strategy some use,and some dont,probably Gipobsk would loose less cities if he would be more online,I really respect his attacking skills and he being supportive to others but arent we all like that?

DeletedUser13583

Yey. Thank you Brlinho.You are 90 % right.There are 4 things i wish to clear out though.
1. You were right..some time ago i had no conquest of ghost.Recent events showed me that a ghost or a enemy city is the same thing.So i prefer the first thing.
2. I don't really know who told you i am acting like a ruler or being rude.Maybe i do it and don't realize it ( girls probably Blondie told you this.I assure you i am getting along with Maria and RIng2a,very nice girls by the way.
3.I have't encountered a player yet who can defeat my tactic if i really want his city.i have to admit though i had real problems with Caliko sniping :))
4. If i care for a city i assure you i won't lose it.I don't like to defend..it is simmish tactic. Now the funny part: ALL my defense units are used by my valorian team ( as long as it gets there in time) .If you attack me now...i probably can raise only 3-4 k troops.No more.That is from all my cities.
You also said i have no defense cities..actually i have 20.And that suites me:p

I will not rate you because i don't speck without knowing how you are.I will not describe you from what i have heard :p
Hope i cleared a bit your opinion about me mate:D

DeletedUser

I didnt wish to said (did I say it) you dont get along with ladies,just I heard you were very rude and dictator acting towards few Valor people,will not name them if not needed,if needed I can say names out loud!?

Taking enemy city instead of ghost city could be the same thing,even better is to take a ghost and easier of course and probably better on long term,thing is I just dont like that so much,doesnt necessary means it is bad thing to do or poor moves,just the opposite probably considering almost all of my posts and facts proven to be wrong very shortly after I put them out.

I absolutely agree that any enemy city can be taken at some time,you didnt undertsand me correct,I didnt say it is bad tactic to have like only few defensive cities and care more about attacking then defending,it is good strategy as any other,just it is not so hard to take any enemy city you wish to while you are not thinking about how to defend your cities against that same enemy.

My point is if you would take as many cities from enemies like you did,getting so much ABP while not loosing more then 4-6 cities in the meantime would rate you probably at least 9 of 10.

No need to rate me,I was rated numerous times on this thread,every time people were very generous towards me,I think it is because of my lovely personality and not based on facts or skills,I dont object to that.

DeletedUser13583

HAHA.You are a proud member comrade :))
Maybe they rated you like that because that is the truth.
For now on i'll do the next thing.I try not to lose anymore cities, instead i have to blind myself when a friend needs help:)).And for you and just for you i will take only cities from players.
I hope i will make you proud someday~!

DeletedUser

For now on i'll do the next thing.I try not to lose anymore cities, instead i have to blind myself when a friend needs help:)).And for you and just for you i will take only cities from players.

don't worry about losing a city, just make enemies earn it.... if you personally don't get 10 DBP for every lost city. Your to easy.

As for defense unless you could defend 2 of your own cities from yourself. You could never be considered a good defender.

I know i'm not a good defender, i'd kick my own A__. If your having fun, your doing good.

DeletedUser13583

I'm happy with my 3 milion ABP :))
Don't care about defending :))

DeletedUser

Lol,that was perfect answer.

DeletedUser

Name: Velael
Alliance: The Marines
Cities: 37
Average points per city: 9,611
Alliance changes: 13
Colonizations: 115
Best rank: 261. 26th May 2012
Most points: 389,615 21st March 2012
Most cities: 38 21st March 2012
Kill ranking: 116 825,733 points
Kill ranking (offense): 136 279,213 points
Kill ranking (defense): 80 546,520 points

A warm welcome back to you Velael! After finishing your war with the ghost citys im pleased to see that you finaly conquered a Valor city so that means that you are becoming a good player :) Now seriosly, if you woudnt went on VM or whatever you could be a good player i remember Velael 1 year and half ago when i had same citys as he has now lol and we fought every day on externals ... now i see you are weakern :( oh well good to have you back here :D

DeletedUser

that valor city is not the only city i have ever taken from an active player and i remind u that i have attacked players more than twice my size before as well. RL has gotten the best of me and being in the middle of my enemies core oceans didnt really help any. still u did not give me a rating tho and i see ur english has gotten much better klev. congrats.

here are a few examples of enemy players cities that i took from active players at the time i took them.

EX1-Buffalo 13,530 mosevej Velael Valor 2011-11-23 05:29:07
Pouncing Tiger 10,451 fongwong Velael 2011-04-09 01:06:38
Soaring Eagle 8,458 Ambler3 Velael New World Order 2011-06-11 08:20:46
85sw 5 12,468 killereef Velael 2011-03-27 05:15:39
Belgrade-9Z9- 4,778 savin rockers Velael None 2011-02-10 18:35:11
Depths of Hades 13,294 Scoobyboy40 Velael None The Marines 2012-04-29 14:13:49
Yippie ki yay 7,401 emptyandy Velael Valor The Marines 2012-05-21 10:51:41

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Ugh, don't brag around, if we start posting conquests page will start to log :)

DeletedUser

i honestly am not bragging. as u can see from the names there is not much to brag about i am just clearing some facts about me that some players seem to think otherwise. fact is i have attacked active players and i have conquered cities from them and careless how much larger they are than me.