Rate The Signature and Avatar Above You

DeletedUser345

Signature: 10/10 - Didn't realise it was possible to get animated stuff (however the actual stuff is a lot lower mark).

DeletedUser37948

had to change my sig pic as it is agaist the forum rules to have animations DOH!

so ive just made a new one lol

PS: 8/10 for sig

DeletedUser37948

A fare point i was under presure as my previous sig was animated andd against the rules. i wanted a script type text and this was all i had
i will proberbly be changing the font in the future.
i find 3/10 a rather poor score considering

if i just rated yours based on my opinion i would give it a 7
but if i rate it against my own sig i dont think its as good so using your ranking system it would be a 2
as its just a matter of opinion it is of no consiquence apart from ludicresly low ratings put people off posting and smother creativity.

DeletedUser37948

Ive spent a bit more time on it and this is the new version of both sig and avatar

DeletedUser12571

3/10
I don't get the cohesion with the font.
Sig is deep, Dom, deep.

Ive spent a bit more time on it and this is the new version of both sig and avatar
Avatar: Not bad. However I do believe writing your forum name on an avatar is pointless as your forum name is situated directly above it. However I do like the colours.
Sig: This will be a case of 'pot/kettle' but your sig is rather basic. Nothing wrong with that when done well, but given I have a little experience with image manipulation, I have to say I feel it's too empty.

DeletedUser37948

my theme is based on my in game name, zero point energy and zero point attacking me lol
so the lightening is to sybolize the energy and the reaper style part is to imply zero point attacking. while more could of been added i like this layout personaly.
my avatar is also my ingame coat of arms so thats the reason for the name.
ultimatley i only have a simple paint program to work with so layering of my designs takes a bit of lateral thinking.
i do enjoy making sigs and avatars but i could do with a proper sig making download to improve my designs.

DeletedUser37948

black cat.png
This is a coat of arms i made for a freind hunter501 i chose the black panther for her as i felt it gave a feminine feel to the hunter theme and i used the blue in the same style as my coat of arms because i think its quite a vivid effect and ive been working with that.

DeletedUser6029

Sig is deep, Dom, deep.

Ahhhh Eq!!! Always good to see you :D
I am a deep person...lots of things have changed.
I would catch up...but someone is always hollow green.

Zero Point - no, I don't base it on my signature, we have a lot of Sig makers of various levels of ability, and so if I give you a higher number, what can I give them? It is based on a whole. As a whole, I found your font a little off, it is better now, but your siggie still lacks some personality and depth. Not a bad concept, just....plain.

I also disagree with Eq. I have been adding Dom to most of my avi's for years. The name in it doesn't make or break them if it is cohesive. I like your avi. Eq is just blind now that he isnt seeing shades of Blue ;)

DeletedUser

10 on the avi its so cool i dont know why i like it so much...
9/10 on the sig i like the lighting and it's nice and simple

DeletedUser6029

I'm considerably more playful now my blue stature is gone.
Well that is good, I am not as feisty as often :p But still the same PIA

Devil-
I can't rate your siggie....for obvious reasons.
(If I comment on the awesome quote, I am not sure your head will fit through any available doors ;))

DeletedUser37948

dom i take your comments onboard and can understand your point when rated against the cream of sig designers.
i think ive caught the bug now though and will have to up my game , get some better tools and try to produce some cool stuff :)