Reapers: A noobs story

• Thread starter DeletedUser41962
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Haha,that's exactly what I mean we have heard it all before...If and we are very big words AJ and are how most stories end.

Dose this look familiar.Its you top 12 on ROD.

1 Reapers of Death - Points: 610914 Members: 33 Average: 18513 - No matter what people say about ex condemned, and RoD were noobs who took advantage, our BP is now rank 3, and were quickly growing in points, and in strength, these guys dont muck around and now that we have proper Ops running now, i think everyone is going to be quite suprised in RoD's strength

DeletedUser

Haha,that's exactly what I mean we have heard it all before...If and we are very big words AJ and are how most stories end.

Dose this look familiar.Its you top 12 on ROD.

1 Reapers of Death - Points: 610914 Members: 33 Average: 18513 - No matter what people say about ex condemned, and RoD were noobs who took advantage, our BP is now rank 3, and were quickly growing in points, and in strength, these guys dont muck around and now that we have proper Ops running now, i think everyone is going to be quite suprised in RoD's strength

That was my 2nd day in RoD, and the issues didnt start until my team member got kicked for speaking her mind.

DeletedUser

You just explained my point for me.First day in Butter,still not learned your lesson lol
Maybe you should wait a couple days next time,just to be safe.

1 Butter - Better check your nutrition facts, Butter is here, these guys are now the best of Above Average Players, Wine Dark Sea, Condemned, Reapers of Death, The Federation, and Elite. 6 alliances based in O54, and each one conquered and weeded out, i expect GREAT things from these guys now. There BP might be a bit low... but they will climb the ranks We have a turtleacus

DeletedUser

You just explained my point for me.First day in Butter,still not learned your lesson lol
Maybe you should wait a couple days next time,just to be safe.

1 Butter - Better check your nutrition facts, Butter is here, these guys are now the best of Above Average Players, Wine Dark Sea, Condemned, Reapers of Death, The Federation, and Elite. 6 alliances based in O54, and each one conquered and weeded out, i expect GREAT things from these guys now. There BP might be a bit low... but they will climb the ranks We have a turtleacus

what member of elite is in butter? did i miss something? lol ... of all those groups only elite has remained intact and loyal.. get your facts straight buddy-p.t.

DeletedUser

Guys! 26 Members switching because of supposedly one person undermining the leadership and scheming behind the alliance? Come on? I thought this was a game for men and not children?

Anyways there were numerous mistakes in the leadership of several leaders and council members, the last event which was caused by the intelligent creator of this thread, was simply the breaking point for everyone.

Honestly will one mistake create a massive shift of majority of the alliance? No it wont, there were several mistakes, and everyone that used to be part of RoD knows them, even the people crying right now ( Please wake up from denial, accept your mistakes, start over if you choose to, start better ) We tried reaching out to you but what did you guys do? Nothing. Why? Because you thought everyone who wasn't part of the original RoD was a traitor / spy / liar / cheater / threat to RoD? What is this a movie?

Then now we have all this talk of switching alliances and lack of loyalty? Last time I checked you have to build loyalty and earn it. It's not something that's part of a contract or something gained from a click of a green check mark that allows an alliance name to pop up on your personal info.

But to some things up for the sake of those people here who thrive on drama, RoD was a mess since the leaders decided that they would not adjust to the alliances demand and not accept that their leadership was faulty. To Polis, Destro & Pete, the one thing you guys lacked which was the missing piece that caused this whole mess, is Trust. A Very Very Very important thing to have for a Leader and especially a team mate. Trust your alliance, trust the demand of majority and always be willing to CHANGE.

Anyway I've chatted enough about the past, for those of you who are hating on Butter, keep hating. Call us whatever you wish, because the world needs and has people like you. You will make us better and you will motivate us to move harder.

I look forward to the weeks / months ahead when your words fade and the only chatter coming out of your mouths are ( F*^# I have to wake up at 5am in the morning to defend my last city or else I'm rimmed! )

P.S. - This server will go on for months / years fellas, please try and conserve your energy for the rest of the rounds.

Peace (D)

DeletedUser

A Noobs Story

At the start of this world. The Condemned Alliance was being touted as the best thing since sliced bread. They were buying their way to power. At one stage they looked invincible. But there was a small group of players known as reapers of death . Now reapers as they were known was a bunch of inexperienced players in the main. But they didn’t half terrorise the condemned players on their main island.

Chaoticdefender had seen the potential within us. Chaoticdefender explained that there was going to be a coup within condemned because their leaders were making a mess of things. The leaders was ammo and zeus.

The reapers contacted all the other alliances that were getting bullied by condemned and a plan was designed to take down the massive condemned. As they say the rest is history. Condemned was defeated and soon broke, disbanded . Condemned fearless leader lost cities and soon ran to vacation mode. When he returned he hid under the banner of depraved tendencies. Now I am new to this game; But does that not mean ammo was a refugee :heh: and no alliance should of touched him. Anyway doesn’t matter.

The reapers grow in strength and numbers and the alliance looked good under the leadership of des and chaotic. But for some strange reason ; whether it was fear or lack of confidence, I don‘t know. But Chaotic let ammo back into the fold. Ammo had no leadership rights and was to play a advisors role only in the council.

Things were getting bad. We had made a nap with aap, wds , elite and phoenix. While we had a pact we attacking the rest of the old coalition of alliances. They were soon defeated. Next while we had a nap with aap we attacked them. Next plan was to make a pact with sod and some other alliances that may be a threat and then attack elite then phoenix. There was a few of us who were not comfortable with this and the lack of morals and honour shown by us.

But the last straw for me was when one of reapers smaller players was trying to get his second city. He had a cs in a conquest city and had not long to see out the siege. But before it could be accomplished he was kicked out the alliance. 8 mins later his cs in the conquest city was sunk by an alliance player. I voiced my concern but it seemed no one was interested. I don’t think that was right doing that and it made me feel bad. I know it was time for me to find another alliance.
Meanwhile ammo and some of his friends were trying to turn the alliance against des. It got so bad that chaotic resigned from being leader. I was really annoyed that this had happened.

Yesterday des was offline. Ammo and his side kick sqin, decided to run a op against lacking sanity. This was not meant to happen so soon . Sqin was posting on the ops page of the forum. But she was not following procedure for ops or claims. One of the experienced reapers tried to offer advice. She snapped at him. I posted that she should calm down and follow procedure. She mailed me stating that she was unhappy with my post and I was to remove it. (Remember I am a council member ) I ignored her with the intenion that des can sort it when he comes online. Now mail was being passed between her and me and she was getting abusive. Then the final last straw she blocked my mail. :rolleyes: Has anyone out there ever heard of a player blocking a leader before. So I kicked her. I know that there was going to be another coup. This time against us. Someone with leadership right invited her back in. She mailed me saying that I can’t kick her, it is her alliance . So what do you think I did? I kicked her :cool:. Now I was hoping des would come back on quickly to help stop this coup. I had managed to get chaotic to becomes leader again but at this stage I was playing for time. As fast as I kicked her someone invited her. So I took everyone’s leadership rights of them except for des. I thought I might as well boot ammo too. I know I was finished so, better get hung for a lamb than a sheep.

Today there is a new alliance in town. ( Butter )

I have been attacked all morning since the new alliance was founded and so far I have sunk two cs so far.:eek: not bad for a noob :cool:. I will no doubt be gone tomorrow, there is only so much one player can do against an alliance of 35

Anyway this is the truth. You can be my judge. Did I do so wrong:pro:

tl;dr