Reapers: A noobs story

• Thread starter DeletedUser41962
  • Start date

DeletedUser

First honest statement in this thread. It's really quite ....disappointing.

It's a war game, not a Facebook wall. Pick an alliance, fight for your alliance, be constructive with your alliance or leave your alliance. Leaders don't have to be loved, they just have to lead. Players that only want the title if leader still have to earn the spot and if you promote them before they do, it's your own fault. Learn from your mistake and get over it. Just please don't destroy too many of your own alliances too early in the world.

Yes it is a war game, but there are aspects of political science in it.
For me, that's what makes this game better than chess.

DeletedUser

I play a very aggressive chess game, either I win in under 5 turns or I lose.

DeletedUser

but there is still things that don't add up here.
If everything added up then it won't be a theory will it?
It will be a fact :p

Edit:
I personally am loving this drama it keeps these forums active. Also if you are complaining about the drama then it's fine BUT if you tell less talking then you are in the wrong as this is the forums not the game. They are 2 different things, I know it is difficult for someone of you to process that information but you have to try your best to keep up with the people here :p

2nd Edit:

I play a very aggressive chess game, either I win in under 5 turns or I lose.
So you play like a MRA?
you try win in the first week instead of playing to win for WW?
No wonder you lose soo much ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Are you telling me that there was not two team made up to attack lanking sanity. Then either you were sleeping or not telling the truth

There was absolutely no team set up to attack Lacking Sanity, there were teams set up to conquer on the islands that lacking sanity seemed to be claiming in 54, which were our islands in the first place.

Please stop spreading your lies, your reign of tyranny is over, Butters has begun.

Goodluck TRP your going to need it.

DeletedUser

First, I never said there weren't. I even included some of the most important aspects in the post you quoted.

Second, you are in one of these "said" alliances so I'll just let that fact speak for itself...

DeletedUser

If everything added up then it won't be a theory will it?
It will be a fact :p

Edit:
I personally am loving this drama it keeps these forums active. Also if you are complaining about the drama then it's fine BUT if you tell less talking then you are in the wrong as this is the forums not the game. They are 2 different things, I know it is difficult for someone of you to process that information but you have to try your best to keep up with the people here :p

2nd Edit:

So you play like a MRA?
you try win in the first week instead of playing to win for WW?
No wonder you lose soo much ;)

All in all everyone joined butter because they felt like chaotic was running the alliance and appreciated his leadership. Unfortunately for me, RL is tough and I can't ways be here. U was mainly away for the 3 days the past week which is when everything kicked off meaning I couldn't do anything about it. The fact that I didn't have Skype from the start was a big failure as there was a lack of communication between the alliance and chaotic was left to deal with it a himself.

I would of been there more as a leader in the near future but now that chance is over as everyone has jumped it. I am still disapointed about the decision made as I feel like they should or given more time to hear my side of the sorry rather than all just leave when I'm not around. To me that is pathetic, but there you have it.. I guess no time was really given to wait but you never know.

As for you Ammon. I don't like your attitude and your messages towards me. Saying I did all the work and set the pathway for you is a hot ridiculous. Chaotic is your leader and I expect for you to respect him more than you did me. The same goes for you sqin.

As for chaotic. He didn't give me time at all to deal with anything which was a major failure. He jumped ship too soon and has basically recruited the very same alliance that he said was undermining his leadership. I have no clue on what this was as the same thing may happen again. If it doesn't then I have no clue what is happening.

DeletedUser

did you mean to put Ammon's qoute instead of mine destruction? :eek:

DeletedUser

All in all everyone joined butter because they felt like chaotic was running the alliance and appreciated his leadership. Unfortunately for me, RL is tough and I can't ways be here. U was mainly away for the 3 days the past week which is when everything kicked off meaning I couldn't do anything about it. The fact that I didn't have Skype from the start was a big failure as there was a lack of communication between the alliance and chaotic was left to deal with it a himself.

I would of been there more as a leader in the near future but now that chance is over as everyone has jumped it. I am still disapointed about the decision made as I feel like they should or given more time to hear my side of the sorry rather than all just leave when I'm not around. To me that is pathetic, but there you have it.. I guess no time was really given to wait but you never know.

As for you Ammon. I don't like your attitude and your messages towards me. Saying I did all the work and set the pathway for you is a hot ridiculous. Chaotic is your leader and I expect for you to respect him more than you did me. The same goes for you sqin.

As for chaotic. He didn't give me time at all to deal with anything which was a major failure. He jumped ship too soon and has basically recruited the very same alliance that he said was undermining his leadership. I have no clue on what this was as the same thing may happen again. If it doesn't then I have no clue what is happening.

Chaotic is not my Leader and i am not Chaotics Leader, we share Founder rights and make decisions in each others timezones or if were offline and one is online.

something that you failed to do des, give someone with actual sense a leadership position that doesnt abuse there power.

DeletedUser

All in all everyone joined butter because they felt like chaotic was running the alliance and appreciated his leadership.

Exactly. So how about you and Polis stop putting posts of this rubbish all over the forums. You think that I did all this, that AJ did all this. You have absolutely zero idea. My city was CLAIMED by SixsMyth and I had a CS on its way after being clearing. One minute after the CS was sent I had a heart to heart with Chaotic Defender and told him I would stand by his side and do everything for him, the CS was cancelled by Smyth. That was how I joined RoD, just so you know. It had nothing to with an agenda or to take over. I'm still not a leader in Butter, never will be and never want to be.

We were already talking in Skype about the miscommunication and CD laughed, because he knows that the only person we insulted was you for your lack of any kind of leadership. I'm not going to post the logs because I got a warning for posting something that said you were a bad leader which is ridiculous, thanks for that Jorisva1.

That's the truth. I joined to save my butt and to follow CD into whatever he wanted. I was the first to jump ship with him to Butter and originally wanted to go back to RoD once you grew up and took this game more seriously and removed the rights of Therealpolis. But once we all moved other we though .. hey hold on, why should we go back? We've essentially kicked all the noobs who never posted, we got rid of the founder who didn't do anything, we got rid of the corrupt leader and there's no Florida Pete on Ammon's backside 24/7 for no reason.

In the 24 hours since butter no one had said a word bad to each other, we've been chill, we've been skyping and talking and we've already conquered 3/4 cities. In 24 hours in your alliance we had you not around, we had an OP cancelled because Polis couldn't stop kicking people, we had people waste gold (including Sirloin) to get that OP ready and we VOICED THAT to Polis. His response: 'dont care'. We had people calling for Polis to be kicked and when you finally came only 7 hours later you didn't care. I don't care what you think my agenda is, but the truth is yes everyone hated your leadership. Why do you think we left you.

DeletedUser

also, that photo that Farg put up...

Hey Polis! Nice leadership!

Just Kidding, You Fail..

Is now our Skype chat room banner haha.

DeletedUser

your no different from Condemed you lot bullied me and wiped me out but thAts grepo As you say.I would rename you the hipocryts

DeletedUser

your no different from Condemed you lot bullied me and wiped me out but thAts grepo As you say.I would rename you the hipocryts

What are you getting at? Explain how we are being hypocritical.

DeletedUser

This is just the same thing over and over,first condemned we all heard how great they were then they turned on each other.Then up steps ROD whom other alliances claim attacked them under green flag and then what happen the same thing...Fail,again they turned on each other.Now its Butter turn,what are we hearing same old story how great they are.
So far what this say to me,big spending egos just don't work well together.This is kind of like the rocky movies,how many more attempts are we going to see until somebody realises that nobody is interested any more.
I actually wish them well for the sake of the players in the alliance.

DeletedUser

Well its only been 24hrs, and weve gained 20k ABP

we hope to be up at rank 3 where we belong in approx 2 weeks :)

Infact, if you do some quick maths, we wouldve been rank 1 in BP if we hadve stayed in RoD aka Last Stand.