Refugees vs Patria Croatica

DeletedUser

The Latest major battle to hit Zeta

Yes all good people of Zeta those asylum seeking refugees are fed up with being looked down upon so they have taken a stand and waged war against Patria Croatica, an alliance which has some of the nicest people on the server.

Why would a larger alliance attack something half their size? maybe they are afraid of their future potential.

All friends of Patria Croatica you can send your support to them to aid against those that have bullied you in the past.

DeletedUser

haha nspg legacy has declared war on many people this week. i farmed them before and now there swords are hitting my beaches in about 30 hours.i feel sorry for them :( the refugees are losing troops,points,cities,respect,etc and now they are mad.

DeletedUser

Latest Developments

War Wolf on 3/20/11 at 3:04 PM
This is of rather urgency. I turned patria crotia back to brown as the leaders have shown me proof they were not planning an attack on us nor were they seeking to get our allies to fight against us. The member who was unknowingly sending emails to our allies
His strings were being pulled by someone else hoping to weaken us and their leaders were not interested in a war with us at all.
So stand down on Patria Crotia and be prepared for "ALL Hell To Break Out""

DeletedUser

i'm glad you have to have a spy to try and defeat us. shows the lack of skill behind your alliance

DeletedUser

Spies are part of the game, deal with it. I laphed out loud at your last comment. I am glad that you are complaining in the public forums some more. At-least you aren't boasting about killing off DAFT, which you didn't do.

DeletedUser

it's like using steroids in sports. you can use them, but once people know, it shows you had to have some extra help to get where you are and it diminishes the prestige you gained. and that's not how i do things. i don't gloat. we didn't take them down. we were beating them, but we didn't take them down. i'll crack a joke, but i won't go and rub it in someone's face. that's not the way to do things

DeletedUser

i am gonna start posting here the score for LC and LB
LC 3-0 LB
good start for us, hope it stay this way

DeletedUser

haha nspg legacy has declared war on many people this week. i farmed them before and now there swords are hitting my beaches in about 30 hours.i feel sorry for them :( the refugees are losing troops,points,cities,respect,etc and now they are mad.

hows that workin out for ya ;)

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by brendan cahill
(haha nspg legacy has declared war on many people this week. i farmed them before and now there swords are hitting my beaches in about 30 hours.i feel sorry for them the refugees are losing troops,points,cities,respect,etc and now they are mad.
hows that workin out for ya)

please don't bring this into this topic, this is about lost boy, the survivors vs PC and LC.
can someone tell me what the score are for each one, i just checked grepostat and saw that we(LC) took 36 cities from lost boy so far i didnt bother to see the others.

DeletedUser

(haha nspg legacy has declared war on many people this week. i farmed them before and now there swords are hitting my beaches in about 30 hours.i feel sorry for them the refugees are losing troops,points,cities,respect,etc and now they are mad.

please don't bring this into this topic, this is about lost boy, the survivors vs PC and LC.
can someone tell me what the score are for each one, i just checked grepostat and saw that we(LC) took 36 cities from lost boy so far i didnt bother to see the others.

hey mate we haven't got war with PC :D :D :d lol

DeletedUser

if you count all the inactives we've had, then yes, you guys have taken 36. we've taken 11 of your active players

DeletedUser

Just for clarification, The Survivors are not at war with Patria Croatica. However, we have taken 7 LC cities and lost 2 to LC to this date.