Report indicates wrong number of dead soldiers

DeletedUser2795

World: Hyperborea
In-Game Name: JKP3nt
Cache/browser/known bugs: Checked.
When I completed an island quest which included provoking an attack of 45 slingers (the quest was titled "Riddance of the Poor"), the slingers attacked by city, where I had some support to deal with those slingers. said support was in the form of 156 swordsmen. No other units were present. Luck was 19%. 30 of the swordsmen died, which is consistent with the report saying that "Psikos (Quest) is attacking your support in...". However, in the report from the city itself (ie, the report titled "Psikos is attacking City Name"), it claimed that 31 soldiers died. As I said, in reality, only 30 died. This suggests to me that something is wrong. The simulator suggests that 31 swordsmen should die when 45 slingers attack 156 swordsmen with a luck of 19% and no other special circumstances. I don't see how this would have affected things, but the swordsmen were all support from a city with Phalanx researched, and the city being attacked also had some biremes and fast transports present, although the battle was purely land.