Pnp Retribution- You know you love me. xoxo

DeletedUser

GGG-Retribution.png

DeletedUser

-rep because "CURRENT PHOTO GALLERY" link doesn't work. Been clicking on it for few minutes now..

DeletedUser5061

Love the title of the thread lol and yes we do

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ha! That was good. The only thing missing is the lounge music and candle light.

DeletedUser22650

wicked whispers :D ...just remember, if ppl gossip with you theyl gossip about you....and yes i was channeling my nan there :p

DeletedUser

Nice work Jen :)

Cant wait for the scandalous photo spread of alliance leaders caught compromising positions LoL

DeletedUser

nice one jen.. I'm loving this! have to watch gossip girl now lol

brilliant job, is this your first ever PnP?
xx

DeletedUser

Nice work Jen :)

Cant wait for the scandalous photo spread of alliance leaders caught compromising positions LoL

GGG is always looking for dirt to dish, so if you dig up dirty dandies do let me know ;)

...just remember, if ppl gossip with you theyl gossip about you...

One can only hope ;)

nice one jen.. I'm loving this! have to watch gossip girl now lol

brilliant job, is this your first ever PnP?
xx

We need a new episode! And yes…I do believe this is my first ever PnP :D

I wonder though, what these developments mean for Retribution! Can they keep it together long enough to make it to conquest, or will inner turmoil shut them down?

DeletedUser22931

Nice! I'd like to say much more but seeing as how half my alliance can ban me I guess I'll be boring and behave. :(

DeletedUser

I just love these kinda stories of love and hope. They make me feel warm inside.

DeletedUser

Only time will tell Miss Gossip, Credit to all apart of the Retribution Alliance.

DeletedUser

:) much appreciated, i, and many more hope to stay for a while. Thanks for everyone commenting, negative or not.

Peace to all.

DeletedUser

Only time will tell Miss Gossip, Credit to all apart of the Retribution Alliance.

As any good diva knows, when the fit hits the shan, it's best to spread it around. Don' worry LC, we'll be sure to keep you honest.

XOXO
GGG