Rho-Bust vs Dogs of noHonor (A Fail attempt at a PnP)

• Thread starter DeletedUser3393
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I know what is the point of the fight?? This is a war game but not an insult game... LEt the game be and war will tell.

DeletedUser3393

The war has been hectic, don't worry reports will follow.

Till DoW crumbles, forums will not be boring :) I am tired of boring Rho forums.

DeletedUser13729

Same at you guys and dogs already has overseen the fall of squad wich was number 1 and later nr2 at the end of it lol. I imagine we might be able to repeat that with you guys ;) .

DeletedUser3393

Same at you guys and dogs already has overseen the fall of squad wich was number 1 and later nr2 at the end of it lol. I imagine we might be able to repeat that with you guys ;) .

Goodluck on that... As long as you guys keep giving us BP ingame and fighting on forums, I am happy :cool:.
Hopefully other DoW are decent players like you.

DeletedUser3393

After sending me close to a 100 attacks over 2 days. This is the end result.

I was caught unguarded on a few of those attacks and lost a few units. But in the end:

dowl.png

DeletedUser

Now here are my talks with your founder and you guys have tried to twist things around just like trying to talk to me at the same time and i stated i only wanted to talk with your diplomat or founder...Does this here say anywhere that i agreed to any of what you are saying..Read from bottom up

Jeff
jeff wheeler on 5/26/11 at 1:12 PM
I have told my alliance of our agreement and now i am getting upset that some are attacking your guys..I think that we should just join a pact for now to solve some of these issues then us leaders can work out the details my main concern is to not have your members expand to much in our ocean just being down the road that would hurt us from expanding..I have also heard rumors that you are talking to T.D and heard something like you would attack us from the north and they would attack us from the south..Are you pact with them ??
Unhygenix on 5/26/11 at 8:43 AM
hi Jeff,

i do think we have a possible problem.

With regards to our agreement, it does appear that your general populace doesn't know about the agreement. If you are serious about having the agreement and sticking to it, perhaps you could message your members, and include myself and ArjaaAine on the message.

There have also been some attacks from DoW onto two of our cities, and at least 1 spy attempt.

I know that perhaps i hadn't been clear in previous messages, but the agreement that we came to was, we wouldn't take cities that were further into O45 than we already were.

I think that this could be a problem that is easily avoided with a little clear communication.

U
Unhygenix on 5/26/11 at 7:57 AM
Argh, i hate that the go to city button closes all windows, i just deleted my message to you!

Anyway.

Our intention isn't to challenge yo for the ocean, we're not coming any further into O45, we're only taking cities that are on our side of a line which is the extremeity of our border.
The image below shows the border that we are not crossing, those are there cities that we had before we had any diplomacy, and that is our border. That is the border in our opinions because we already had many cities in O45. All we want to do is to make sure that our cities in O45 are safe and we are going to stay behind the lines except for those 2 islands where we already have cities. And then tell him, we expect the same from you to stay behind the lines except for the islands where they already have a presence. You will not see us over that line, other than those islands.

As for the conquering of a city, can you tell me which one and then i'll see. I know Arjaaine has got a city, and he will be in contact with you regarding it.

Thanks

U
jeff wheeler on 5/25/11 at 3:54 PM
Now we do have a problem my friend i have given many warning this was going to happen now one of your members just took one of ours he was booted by mistake thinking he was inactive but what happened was he was having problems with his pc again just two days ago you had 44 city's and now 48 here is a map to show your movement and its not just on the boarders..now i have stated to you many times we were not going to worry about moving towards you we had other plans but were it stands now my alliance is getting off here..now again this is our ocean and if your members continue to expand here we will have no choice but to react to this matter..Me and you have been in good communications and our relationship has seem to be fair...but i am beginning to wonder if this is some sort of ploy to gain more strength here..My alliance is filled with nothing but active players and they are blood driven..this is why we have no to little pacts..If it is war your alliance wants with us then we can arrange this but no that it will slow the process down of expanding from both parties and will allow other alliances to gain ground on both of us do we really want this..I will send you the person who your member took of ours abd if he does not give that city up on good faith i am afraid that some of my other leaders will no like this and may want to start taking city;s..so we really have to draw a line here before thing get out of control
Unhygenix on 5/25/11 at 6:31 AM
We're only clashing horns a little bit, it's nothing serious yet. I'm sure that's to come.

With regards to the O45 issue, we're just securing up our border a little bit. If i'm wholly honest, and this is a little off the record, there are a few members that are wary of you, and whilst i'm very optimistic that the good relations can continue, and we can have a good race to the end, they have got an eye on the border and are almost waiting for the attack to come i think!

We're not expanding any further into the ocean than we already are, just consolidating our position, getting a few islands for wonders that kind of thing.

U
jeff wheeler on 5/25/11 at 1:12 AM
Greetings my friend sorry it took me so long to return this message i had some RL to deal with..Anyway about your question no we have not had any problems with Infectious i do believe tho one of my members just had a run in with one of them just recent..other then that no nothing..So are you guys beginning to have some issues or are you fighting yet???

Jeff
Unhygenix on 5/24/11 at 6:25 AM
Hi Jeff,

first off, thanks for the help with the attack on our guy by yours.
With regard to us getting more cities in O45, i thought i had said that we wouldn't go any further into O45 than we already were, crossing over the line that it more or less between us. If he has crossed the line then that shouldn't have happened. I'll see if i can dig the map out again. If that's too much of a problem i'll have to chat through with the leadership.

On a side note. Have you had any dealings with infectious state? We're just starting to meet in a few places, but with no diplomacy between us, they ignore messages etc.

U
jeff wheeler on 5/24/11 at 12:12 AM
Greetings my friend,

This info has just came to me from some of my leaders so bare with me now..I am seeing some of yor members continuing to expand into our ocean..I also have reports that show some of these guys are not moving toward your ocean but in return expanding here..One example is one member who is doing this is Indignation now not even a week ago you had 32 city's in our ocean now i see 42 city's...Now we just had the same problem with one of our pacts yesterday in this same case were one of my members took a city's outside our ocean so in return i made him give that city up to our ally..Now i am not saying this has to happen here but in the same since we need to honor our agreement that was made..That your members would proceed to move into your ocean and we would not bother them..So my question is could you explain this why this is happening..Now it is not my intention to move towards you but if i keep seeing movement i will be forced to reinforce our boarders..Thank you for your time and i will wait for a response to take back to my alliance on this matter

Jeff

DeletedUser3393

Would have made more sense if you would have bothered to reply back to me as our diplomat was obviously facing activity issues. But your almighty felt he was too good to reply back to the leader of Rho-Bust and let his members continue attacking us.

20 days talks were on, and you could never give us a word on what a final deal was. NEVER once did you that the deal unhygenix offered you was not ok. We went on by it, but your members didn't.

A good leader would have made things clear with the other alliance before anything. If you didnt agree with our deal about the line then you shouldve either told us so or cancelled the agreement and not wait till things get messed up before even bothering to get back. And that too when I PMed you the MAP, you said you will put it in forums and it looks good to you. YOU NEVER TOLD US YES or NO, and in the meanwhile you decided it was a good idea to accept our Refugee and not KICK HIM AS YOU SAID YOU WILL!

And in the meantime you let your players attack us at will without as much as an apology. WHY was it that of the 3-4 players we talked no-one knew of anything about the agreement besides RB will not enter in O45, whereas we never agreed to it?

If you would have respected our alliance and us by responding back and figuring out something.. it would have been better.

I gave up on you and let superfast talk to you, that too resulted in a failure because the very next day your people decided to put a revolt and send a CS to our city. all because I sent an attack by mistake which I cancelled and Informed your player of such. (That too because he took my claim on RB side of the line, and the attack was sent before I knew he took the city)

And you justified your players action based on that fact, but don't think attacking multiple times and sending a CS is ground enough for war?

You get respect by giving respect.

DeletedUser

when i was in rho, the only reason squad fell was because many of our members became traitors and joined dow. there are names like matildaa who cant be trusted. few others like rbbinamerica also joined them. everyone should know that dow reallly has no honor and canot be trusted.

DeletedUser

The map with the white line.....thats a joke right? Like you actually expected players to take that seriously?

Jeff was a nice guy and actually wanted to see that thru AT FIRST but the constant "he took this city" "give us this city" was enough to puke.

Then after 2 weeks of the above you send "BP" attacks on a guy in O45 and call him a refugee ..... you guys rent the islands in O45 at best and its a cold day in hell before you tell us who we can and cant recruit in our ocean...... And we dont care if "half" his cites are on your side of the "white" line.

Agreement or not Rho Bust leadership is "high" on something if they ever thought a "white" line drawn down a map was gonna hold any merit when players are scrolling around looking for targets.

And of course super fast (Ex Squad) is all over our inactive players, we attack your leader and you attack our inactives.......... (since you cant take out the "refugee")

DeletedUser3393

The map with the white line.....thats a joke right? Like you actually expected players to take that seriously?

Jeff was a nice guy and actually wanted to see that thru AT FIRST but the constant "he took this city" "give us this city" was enough to puke.

Then after 2 weeks of the above you send "BP" attacks on a guy in O45 and call him a refugee ..... you guys rent the islands in O45 at best and its a cold day in hell before you tell us who we can and cant recruit in our ocean...... And we dont care if "half" his cites are on your side of the "white" line.

Agreement or not Rho Bust leadership is "high" on something if they ever thought a "white" line drawn down a map was gonna hold any merit when players are scrolling around looking for targets.

And of course super fast (Ex Squad) is all over our inactive players, we attack your leader and you attack our inactives.......... (since you cant take out the "refugee")

Well as it can be shown ur leader FAILED to get anything solid in place because he would never respond back in time.

LOL Rho-Bust only talked, but never acted and I guess that is why you guys took us for granted. Kept attacking us under the cover of a pact.

the line is pretty easy for a brain to follow, our members were able to do it.. I guess you guys lack that specific cells in the brain to make it happen.

This is war, and in the end it shows that you gave me 20k BP for nothing (I will be having 16 cities soon thanks to you guys.. muah!) and we ended up taking a city of yours. We will see who wins, but so far all I see is lot of attacks with no planning.

When you guys manage to do something to us besides giving us easy DBP, then talk. :)

BTW did I mention that the guy whom DoW put in Revolt and send a CS too (while under pact) was the one who drew first blood?

DeletedUser

This is war, and in the end it shows that you gave me 20k BP for nothing (I will be having 16 cities soon thanks to you guys.. muah!) and we ended up taking a city of yours. We will see who wins, but so far all I see is lot of attacks with no planning.

When you guys manage to do something to us besides giving us easy DBP, then talk. :)

Thats what they all say.....they thank us for the defensive bp's, will you thank us when we turn your alliance into a bunch of turtles?

Or when we make you guys #1 defenders........getting awards yet?

Dont worry we will get you to the Numba 1 spot

DeletedUser3393

Actually no, he was banned yesterday for multi accounting with itsalive who claimed to be his friend.

I am looking for the turtles, as far as I can see. I only see your guys having multiple cities on one island near the border... we are turtles huh. did I tell you the 2k ABP I just got off your cities in the last 24hrs?

DeletedUser13729

http://www.grepostats.com/world/en17/alliance/127/colonizations?type=lose&enemy_alliance=-1&min_points=&max_points=

can anyone say FIRST BLOOD?

and btw garyrune, incase you forgot you were in the squad...

My leaving triggered the collapse of squad so yes i know i was in there lol.

Our problem is that the bulk of our active people are like 24 hours by cs or so each away from ur citys wich makes conquering annoying if not near impossible,that might explain the uncoordinated attacks i guess ?

There should have been a ls wave thrown in between the 3 attacks ,maybe even several to be counted a serious attempt.

I myself will start island hopping towards o35 from my base near o45/55 border ,dont want to go like 40 hour hop to instantly join the warzone, will keep sending my ls at long hits at rho citys meanwhile tough if im not hunting bp elsewhere.

Btw did you get defender of the day arjaa ? :cool:

DeletedUser

LOL

don't get me started on that crap, all DoW did when we were fighting in back in the squad was attack inactives. If you can't defend your players kick them out

Thats what they all say.....they thank us for the defensive bp's, will you thank us when we turn your alliance into a bunch of turtles?

Or when we make you guys #1 defenders........getting awards yet?

Dont worry we will get you to the Numba 1 spot

LOL bob you won't be helping any, the nukes you've thrown at us have been pathetic at best. If you'd like me to embarrass you in front of everyone, i will gladly do it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3393

Our problem is that the bulk of our active people are like 24 hours by cs or so each away from ur citys wich makes conquering annoying if not near impossible,that might explain the uncoordinated attacks i guess ?
Both the alliances have the same issues here. Most of the Rho-Bust is on the other side of O35. So, things are not as smooth as they could have been.

Plus the western guys are already pounding another top 10 alliance on the west.

There should have been a ls wave thrown in between the 3 attacks ,maybe even several to be counted a serious attempt.
The last three attacks were within 3seconds. There might have been LS before that.. there were actually around 20 attacks in the last 30 seconds.. So, i have no idea what hit when. tbh in grepolis all sniping is luck based haha. You win some, you lose some. With +/- 30second window you have to decide whether you want to play it safe and let it land 10-15 seconds before, or if you want to do everything you can to land it 1 second before.

One of the attacks from Lenny were actually less than a second AFTER the CS. (shows the same time, but CS hit before) That attack was a LS attack.

I myself will start island hopping towards o35 from my base near o45/55 border ,dont want to go like 40 hour hop to instantly join the warzone, will keep sending my ls at long hits at rho citys meanwhile tough if im not hunting bp elsewhere.

Btw did you get defender of the day arjaa ? :cool:

I did, though I wasn't expecting it. I dodged most of the day, so it came as surprise haha.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

LOL

try job kicking that player right before we took his city

2-0 for Rho-Bust

DeletedUser

You may not know this but..... in most alliance if you get attacked and you dont request support you get kicked.....thats what that was.....

Now your attacking an attackable banned player which is all fair, his dumbass went and got a ban......

But what is really weak....and I mean weaker then attacking banned / inactive players....like the weakest move ever..... trying to recruit/use spys.....pathetic.......So go ahead and manipulate the stats.....enjoy the feeling.........while it lasts...........