Riddles

DeletedUser

I think my answer worked :p

Anyways, next riddle:

What is put on a table, cut, but never eaten?

DeletedUser

A steak that you are just about to eat but then that annoying guy knocks on your door and engages you in conversation.
You forget about it, it goes cold and you never eat it.

DeletedUser18366

A steak that you are just about to eat but then that annoying guy knocks on your door and engages you in conversation.
You forget about it, it goes cold and you never eat it.

It's actually a pack of cards.

DeletedUser42407

I have a riddle: Ok so you are in a room that has strong steel walls on all sides and all you have is a saw and a round table how do you get out?

DeletedUser

Simple, I would walk out of its conveniently unlocked steel doors. In the event that the doors are locked, I would cut through the steel walls with my saber saw. If my saw is in fact not a saber saw, I would fashion a wooden key from the table with the saw for the doors. In the event that I cannot fashion a key, I would simply use my godly powers to teleport out of the room. If some how I cannot use my godly powers, I would break my legs and contact Life Alert telling them I've fallen and I can't get up.

DeletedUser

I would use the saw to cut the table into 2. Two halves makes a whole(hole) which I then use that to escape.

This thing, all things devour. Birds, bees, trees, & flowers. Slays man & ruins town, & brings the high mountains down.

DeletedUser

(How ridiculous. Why not simply use the WHOLE table as THE hole to begin with instead of taking more time and effort to cut it in half and put it together again. :/)

Time. What do cats have that no other animals have?

Last edited by a moderator: