Pnp Riots Attempt at a Coalition

DeletedUser30490

Us Epic-ions were on our normal days routines attacking riots taking some cities and we receive a mail.One about Riots plans on forming a coalition against us.
9NkeMLX.png
We all know how they usually do try to lie about everything they can do get what they want.Thing Riots need to know is that lying aint gonna solve all your problems son.You gotta man up sometimes!
9CqScJs.png
So whats all this coalition business?Read below
CSQ0JP3.png

YmEn8Vi.png

XpGQDwM.png

KydpIUs.png

Myu5zIW.png

Zthx37t.png
So as you can see Riots wanted to make peace with 2 alliances up North and get them to attack us.Which obviously would not make sense cause their CS TT's would be pretty long.
As for your comments Mr.Armysoft,Riots are winning?In what world?How are you outnumbered?Dude just stop!
You say you're winning and we're taking in-actives?Fine lets check out some stats shall we?

Epic+Epic II vs Northern Riots+Southern Riots(These guys dont even know what south means-.-)
5dV7fHW.png
30 City Gains:11 City Gains

Proof:>>Here<<,>>Here<<>>Here<<,>>Here<<
And you talk about activity?
graph

graph

graph

graph

etc....

Talking about failures how many cities have you'll been able to hold the siege of?How many sieges have we actually broken out of the ones really posted on the forums?
See unlike you guys who go after inactives who don't post on the forums we dont do the same.We go after the active one's,as you can see above.Here's a recap of one of our so called FAILURES

d91cd01326e510a0d64a97cbff89e134.png

e962421f35c352843cde2cf6c696c0a0.png

d2ca31ecc6f56596207ab98f912f016f.png

dff5655ee50b908bea4dfcaeadda28ea.png

us scum bags got 1 question
ch59a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11886

TBH this is becoming just a rant now. lol. No offense of course.

P.S. I cant add rep :(

DeletedUser47721

Well I feel strange having my posts in the external forum.That's private :(

I didn't want to post anything since the war just began but it looks like you want to show off or something like that.
You posted a lot of reports from our forum and this is the second thread you make about the war.Want me to destroy it all with one report???

BOOOOOOM

ngq745.png

And can you please change the color of your PnP's?? You look just like Eubea and not only by the color of the posts :D

DeletedUser33530

Think you might need to calm down a bit Druvi and try to add some more comedy to these.

DeletedUser30490

PnP doesnt have to be comedy cod:p
it's politics:p

Edit:anyways last PnP for some months...really busy.only can have time for the papers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

PnP's are traditionally comedy/SE. Use comedy to put you point across subtly ;)