Passed Rumors of War

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes.

Votes: 51 71.8%
  • No.

Votes: 20 28.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Mr. TheMachiavellian,

(and the MightyOne2 too)

Its primary purpose really isn't meant to change game strategies... though smart players like you, may find some gleams of opportunity within it.

The real purpose of RUMORS OF WAR is to add color and life to the quiet moments on Grepolis.

As a new member of the game... I found it often felt silent. True, once you are in a good alliance and on the hunt, the game is definitely NOT silent.

But I think Grepolis loses a lot of new players in the first couple of weeks when the game feels too static for them. Like polyester socks fresh out of the dryer.

This idea is just my way of creating a dynamic feeling to the game before players have grown into being PART of that dynamic. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i love the idea, its just something simple to add to the game but also very realistic

DeletedUser

no rooster's overtaken my post count must spam but yea seriously rep me

ok no really rep me

ok now we have it

no really when are we gonna submit it

DeletedUser6983

I dont like it myself. When i attack, i want to see what has happened. Not some fake report. I want to see what i came out with.

DeletedUser

you still get the report of when you attacked but also might get one of when someone else attacked

DeletedUser

The idea is to make it general so If player B was attacking player C and C was attacking D player A would hear and know that not everyone is turtling and MAYBE wanting to join in.
Thats my take on the idea.

As to whether or not i suport it, I think it would make the game more interesting even if it costs the attacker some information. definately not a retro fit option though it would have to be applied to new worlds only and only some of them.

DeletedUser

^I guess it may make more players fight in the action; however it may be a personal war

DeletedUser

I like this idea really I do might take a bit of programming though

DeletedUser

so instead of a random report being generated.....go to the villages and trade for information....just like trading resources, you have a choice of demanding troops, attacking or trading....just add a rumors option....if you really want information, then work for it.

just my .02 cents

DeletedUser

ok after that point why not just spy I don't like teh idea

again and will vote NO

DeletedUser

so instead of a random report being generated.....go to the villages and trade for information....just like trading resources, you have a choice of demanding troops, attacking or trading....just add a rumors option....if you really want information, then work for it.

just my .02 cents
That's a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.