SES War Stats

DeletedUser

This is a great battle. Milo's siege was destroyed.

Phenomen got to a 7-5 lead.

We just took 3 more so its back to 8-7.

Our friends from Xmortis have joined in and taken 4 in the same battle :)

I love a good war :)

DeletedUser

They were holding out until when the big guns joined lol :p

Lugosi

Strategos
They were holding out until when the big guns joined lol :p

as I said before they never proceed with out the help of other alliances just like at the beginning when they didn't take out TiS until it collapsed then AoA and everyone piled in.

PUSSYOS :p

DeletedUser

Xmortis just needed some direction thats all, they do actually have good players in the alliance, we just inspire them and get the best out these players... like a good football coach :)

Lugosi

Strategos
Xmortis just needed some direction thats all, they do actually have good players in the alliance, we just inspire them and get the best out these players... like a good football coach :)

so your saying Qlander and his band of merry leaders are incompetant;) and your better at leading there members than they are.

DeletedUser

so your saying Qlander and his band of merry leaders are incompetant;) and your better at leading there members than they are.

not at all Qlander is a great leader, why else would xmortis be around this long? but im just saying working along side us whilst he is away is doin them good, check grepostats for xmortis conquests, before and after we declared on pheno ;)

Lugosi

Strategos
not at all Qlander is a great leader, why else would xmortis be around this long? but im just saying working along side us whilst he is away is doin them good, check grepostats for xmortis conquests, before and after we declared on pheno ;)

Great leadership does not cause the length of an alliance necessarily. I still think your saying Xmortis leaders aren't very good, why else would you tell me to check grepostats? btw those conquests on pheno were mostly on dormant accounts like gorgar so it's not much to shout about.

DeletedUser

@ Milo: So when I posted, you hadnt had a siege destroyed? I am pretty sure it was. EDIT: Congrats on the conquest by the way :)

@Jtin: When you say dormant accounts like Gorgar, do you mean the same Gorgar who organised for 5,600+ Phenomen LS to be sent to one seige to try and break it?

DeletedUser

@ Milo: So when I posted, you hadnt had a siege destroyed? I am pretty sure it was. EDIT: Congrats on the conquest by the way :)

He sneaked in a few biremes before my previous CS got in. And thanks. :p

DeletedUser

Sneaky bastard :)

One word.....OUCH!!!!!

Thatsgottohurt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Great leadership does not cause the length of an alliance necessarily. I still think your saying Xmortis leaders aren't very good, why else would you tell me to check grepostats? btw those conquests on pheno were mostly on dormant accounts like gorgar so it's not much to shout about.

I so like this when we take a city from you guys you either tell us he was innactive or that he was semi active , yet do you see xmortis screaming all over the forum that alot of the citys you took where from red players ?

do you want to know how dormant was he ?
"
Rockhound on 2/4/11 at 2:44 AM
yeah well it could have been the other way around 2 :)) sry mate plus that spell helped a bit 2 anyway nice dodge +rep
Gorgar on 2/4/11 at 2:42 AM
Rockhound 01 (Rockhound) is attacking Rockhound 42 on 2/4/11 at 2:40 AM

Why i hate luck. -26% luck killed me :("

This was within 10 sec of me hitting his city , so stop lieing and accept the fact that you guys can loose city's too .

You guys pnp 2 much and fight less
:pro:

DeletedUser

Update

Milo took a city bringing Phenomen's tally to 8.

Tnorth40 (aka tnorth40) and Neov took cities bringing the SES tally to 10.

DeletedUser

Gorgar did what all ex SYNERGY player do, went into VM.

New target found, I expect the same result :)