Settings.

• Thread starter DeletedUser13729
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Right. So why don't you make n worlds with no offensive units when you can only colonize (to gather all the n00bs who wantto play sim city and have morale activated) just after a world with no morale (and conquest, and speed 2)?
Just my provocative 2 cents.

DeletedUser13729

Well every decent player wants speed 2 with conquest and no morale+ like 100 ally cap. I imagine there are several hundred of those who want a world with those settings lol.

DeletedUser

The above poster described the perfect world

Conquest
No Morale
Speed 2
Alliance cap of 60 or 100.

I won't be joining a new server until a slower conquest world comes out. Kappa eats up too much of my time nowadays anways.

Last edited by a moderator:

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Well every decent player wants speed 2 with conquest and no morale+ like 100 ally cap. I imagine there are several hundred of those who want a world with those settings lol.

No, conquest favours the attacker and the defender is defenceless if they have only 1 city with no one to back them up. I agree with everything you said there except Conquest, Revolt is much better in my opinion. It requires more skill for the attacker which i love :p

DeletedUser

That is why there are alliances.
Besides, if you have a buddy under siege you send your offensive troops to his city and YOU gain ABP, while in revolt you can only send defensive troops and HE/SHE gets DPB...

DeletedUser13729

Btw revolt speed 1 and morale on is confrimed for this world?

DeletedUser

yes see Gordo's post in Announcements
Dear Players and Friends,

The World speed for Nu will be 1. The Alliance limit is 200. Like most worlds the beginners protection will be 5 days. The revolt (new) system will be in effect. The morale system will be inactive (setting was changed) as well!

Have fun playing on Nu!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, conquest favours the attacker and the defender is defenceless if they have only 1 city with no one to back them up. I agree with everything you said there except Conquest, Revolt is much better in my opinion. It requires more skill for the attacker which i love :p

The revolt system favors the passive game play that makes a lot of players sim city type players.

And even in the revolt system, the 1 city player is screwed without an alliance.

If someone can clean someone out and stir up a revolt and not have enough troops in 12 hours to take the city without the defending player receiving support, then the attacker is doing something wrong.

The revolt system does this.

It rewards the defender for getting wiped out. (I.E alliance mates provide defensive troops) So if the player sucks, then he earns a bunch of DBP off of his alliance.

It makes no logical sense.

Its passive gameplay.

The conquest system rewards aggressive gameplay, which is how it should be.

My only complaint about conquest system is the fact its too easy to friendly fire. They could fix that fairly easy I think. If someone was under siege it should show on the map as under siege.

If you know who owns the city before the siege and that information shows up on the map, logically you would know who would be sieging the same city.

DeletedUser

Why are two new worlds (Mu, Nu) in a row speed 1 while everyone wants speed 2?
Doesn't make sense..

DeletedUser

I'm sure there will be other worlds, and equally sure this one will fill up nicely. If it's not your cup of anthrax then that's fine, nobody is forcing you to play it ;)

DeletedUser

The revolt system favors the passive game play that makes a lot of players sim city type players.

And even in the revolt system, the 1 city player is screwed without an alliance.

If someone can clean someone out and stir up a revolt and not have enough troops in 12 hours to take the city without the defending player receiving support, then the attacker is doing something wrong.

The revolt system does this.

It rewards the defender for getting wiped out. (I.E alliance mates provide defensive troops) So if the player sucks, then he earns a bunch of DBP off of his alliance.

It makes no logical sense.

Its passive gameplay.

The conquest system rewards aggressive gameplay, which is how it should be.

My only complaint about conquest system is the fact its too easy to friendly fire. They could fix that fairly easy I think. If someone was under siege it should show on the map as under siege.

If you know who owns the city before the siege and that information shows up on the map, logically you would know who would be sieging the same city.

Haha don't I know that feeling :supermad: I cannot begin to describe the feeling you get when the attack hits and you realise......

DeletedUser

I'm sure there will be other worlds, and equally sure this one will fill up nicely. If it's not your cup of anthrax then that's fine, nobody is forcing you to play it ;)

legionreturns.....returns!

good to see you still around

DeletedUser

I know. I won't be playing on this server. But just saying, why open another world with speed 1 when you just opened a world with speed 1 a week or 2 ago.

DeletedUser

if mercedes will make the same car 10 years,and dont change the model,peoples will still buy mercedes.but that doesnt mean that mercedes are right.in my opinion,is a STUPID thing to make 2 worlds,one by other,with the same speed.but u r right,nobody force us to play.

DeletedUser

Not at all agree with you. I played on both and conquest definitely involved more strategy. Only way you can defend in revolt is by having defensive force. In conquest there is option to break siege.

DeletedUser6983

Anyone liking the settings???

I have already seen numerous premades and many players not join this world because of the slow speed 1.

Is anyone else now liking it???

Ya i will play it for the time being, but does anyone like speed 1, it seems like everyone likes 2 way better.

Just want to see everyone's opinions on this world...

Status
Not open for further replies.