Shadow Elites?

Aicy

Strategos
Wife alliance. Brothers and sisters always fight but Husband and Wife are together by choice and are together forever... Most of the time. :3

Didja know 1 in 3 marriages end in divorce. The other 2 end in death. It's true. (Hehe... Think about it)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It isn't but the majority of the council voted yes to it :(

DeletedUser

Im torn on the decision.

Almost all elite alliances hover around 80-100 members (look at gamma). With a fully shared forum and the same leadership, all this is doing is extending member cap.

I think sister alliances have a stigma about them from when you couldnt share forums and MRAs would create a junior alliance to recruit from, letting their main alliance look more menacing.

DeletedUser2663

well if their fourms are FULLY shared it really be a sister alliance, just extending the alliance cap. i was in alliances like that on TW and they work. Elite alliances do hover around the 80-100 mark though and gamma is an excellent example of this

DeletedUser

You have to admit, this is pretty lame. Incoming name changes and future expansions:

Children of the Shadows I
Children of the Shadows II
Husband of the Shadows I
Wife of the Shadows IV
Mr. Shadows II
Brother Shadows X

Keep up the good work.

DeletedUser

So... what exactly is the differents with Crimson Knights + Vortex being allies and linked responsibility wise in all the same ways the two shadows are?

Ill admit, the name could have been more creative =P but at least its straight forward

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have one forum shared :S Not all of them :O

And we don't even recruit in the same oceans :D

DeletedUser

elite shadows is a succesfull alliance but they wont make it to 6 branches

DeletedUser

heh i like it rooster.

And I know jarp, its why I said responsibility wise, ie you have to go to war with each other, support, attack, etc etc.

DeletedUser

heh i like it rooster.

And I know jarp, its why I said responsibility wise, ie you have to go to war with each other, support, attack, etc etc.

We are busy fighting our own wars I guess :D And that's kind of what allies do :p

DeletedUser3393

Elite Shadows just lost their respect in my eyes.

You don't need a Sister or brother or a mistress alliance. The game has an Alliance cap for a reason. to make battles more fun and to prevent few top alliances merging with all others and making super mega alliances. Keep all oceans actively in war.

Nice way to try and save your asses, even before they were threatened.

DeletedUser3393

heh i like it rooster.

That is the true meaning of Allies. They goto wars together and help each other out.. But this doesn't mean Vortex is supposed to be following CK or vice versa.

Neither do one leaders dictate the other leaders on how to function.

CK decided to Fight Karnage and Vortex as good allies decided to step up. Same happened for Karnage and Shadow gods(I may be wrong here)

DeletedUser

All whining aside, I'm not sure why an alliance needs a sister alliance if they aren't even at their member cap.

DeletedUser

It was a hoax!! And we don't need the respect of anyone that is not a member of the alliance or an ally! ;)

Good to see some of the reactions there I must admit!