shadow fall

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

lets clear this once.the whole principle of black begin with daizan and black armada.it was black shadow in kappa made it,ofc by daizan.so,who have the right over this:daizan or little tommy knight?and daizan is with us(normal coz all great players are in our side).so,SHORTIES,who give u the right to auto proclaim shadows in first place?FOFF!
BTW:WE DACLARE WAR TO EX SHADOWS FALL ALLIANCE!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lets clear this once.the whole principle of black begin with daizan and black armada.it was black shadow in kappa made it,ofc by daizan.so,who have the right over this:daizan or little tommy knight?and daizan is with us(normal coz all great players are in our side).so,SHORTIES,who give u the right to auto proclaim shadows in first place?FOFF!

can I join ?? ;)

DeletedUser

thispostgavemecancer.jpg

DeletedUser

Also to clarify "mr know all" Elite Shadows was my Iota alliance creation well before your black "magic" so talk about creativity and not copying :heh:

DeletedUser

I am sure the word shadow or darkness has been incorporated into at least one alliance in every single world.

Good luck Mutzzy and -Shadows Fall-!

Are you going to declare war on Shadows Rising and TW Shadows Elite aswell?

One thing I will say, is that on your alliance page your Alliance picture says "Richeous Killers", the correct spelling would be Righteous, but you might have misspelt it intentionally.

DeletedUser

Ah so the crap about the Serbian was just one of your random rants?

1475141354.png

If you guys was realllllly that upset about the whole "Shadows" thing, then you could have said something. But hey, who am i to judge for reasons why you want to throw your dummy :)

DeletedUser

Two things

1 - Get it back on topic or relevant or it gets locked

2 - Black, the original, was invented by me, on Delta

DeletedUser5061

Lets clear this once.the whole principle of Black begin with Legionreturns and which moved over to the Eta as BLACK A.R.M.A.D.A. by Anmolr. Based on the similar principles -Black Shadows- was formed in kappa which was brought over by daizan and valzer.

The Black Concept
so,who have the right over Black? I would say Leggy but he didn't have a problem with Anmolr using it and as leaders of B.A. me and val had the right to bring it on to another server (Leggy wasn't around that time). If someone wanted to found Black 4.0 in the future I guess they should get Legionreturns blessings and at least have been part of one of the past Black Alliances. Is Shadows Fall Black 4.0? no otherwise it would have black in the name so I have no idea what mutzzy is talking about.

The Shadows Concept
The Shadows concept if there is one comes from tribal wars.so,SHORTIES,who give u the right to auto proclaim shadows in first place?No Way!(sorry) As explained previously -BS- had nothing to do TW-Shadows or Elite Shadows I don't think highly of either of those alliances. Knowing TK I am sure SHADOWS FALL is more based on NmE and Union of Warlords more than any of the alliances with shadows in their name than again they do have mAsTeRiTy so I can't say for sure.

PS. I don't play in this world I am just here to farm and send my resources over to fund my masters (Mutzzy) noob killing spree.

Mod edit - removed profanity

DeletedUser

black or no black(IS NOT RACISM SO DONT BAN ME,AGAIN!),shadows or no shadows,we will farm tk,masterity,serbian,and the other big mouth guy who was talking about me.
ps.and yes daizan,freedom of speech means nothing........
ps2.send me all your resources,this way they can ban both of us.no matter that we are 2500 km away,somebody will prove that we are cheating somehow.

DeletedUser

I am sure the word shadow or darkness has been incorporated into at least one alliance in every single world.

Good luck Mutzzy and -Shadows Fall-!

Are you going to declare war on Shadows Rising and TW Shadows Elite aswell?

One thing I will say, is that on your alliance page your Alliance picture says "Richeous Killers", the correct spelling would be Righteous, but you might have misspelt it intentionally.
for the moment we just want to show to the one who said,<quote:god i was so mighty in iota,i was no 1,i will be here no 1 too,so be afraid of me,im very dangerous and good!>that hes just a beginner(if i say noob i might be banned,AGAIN!) compared with some of us.

DeletedUser

for the moment we just want to show to the one who said,<quote:god i was so mighty in iota,i was no 1,i will be here no 1 too,so be afraid of me,im very dangerous and good!>that hes just a beginner(if i say noob i might be banned,AGAIN!) compared with some of us.

Others in Iota said the same at the start....they regretted it afterwards...not my fault if you are jealous...I have said or done nothing wrong...

EDIT: and to clarify ...I never said "god I was so mighty in iota" or "be afraid of me, I am very dangerous and good". My profile only says that I was number 1 in Iota and I plan to be number 1 here again (which I have already achieved....so I have only stated the truth..

SO please stop spreading lies....learn to respect your fellow players...

DeletedUser

masterity,to be no1 in the start of server is a little nubish.yeah,i didnt play aprox 2 days but u see,is not only me.i can bet i know 3 players,in this server, way better then u r(and dont tale it like an offense)

DeletedUser345

masterity,to be no1 in the start of server is a little nubish.yeah,i didnt play aprox 2 days but u see,is not only me.i can bet i know 3 players,in this server, way better then u r(and dont tale it like an offense)

in a couple of weeks time we will see if you are right muttzy

DeletedUser

lets not start again.there i was alone against 2 alliances.everybody know that.but we will see here.but the truth is that this server is poor that lambda.and with that,i have 5 of u on my killing list.keep in this way.and players better than u,god,i dont know what to say.btw,who r u,never saw u anywhere?maybe u were very small inj every worlds.

DeletedUser5061

Yo Mutzzy don't bother threatening them on this server you will just get bored with the speed and end up quiting this server before you can get close enough to take them out. And yes mAsTeRiTy is pointwhore and he was only number in Iota because most best players lost interest on that server once TCK fell apart.

As for the rest of you don't mess with mutz don't you know he is
tupac-westside.jpg

DeletedUser

Yo Mutzzy don't bother threatening them on this server you will just get bored with the speed and end up quiting this server before you can get close enough to take them out. And yes mAsTeRiTy is pointwhore and he was only number in Iota because most best players lost interest on that server once TCK fell apart.

As for the rest of you don't mess with mutz don't you know he is
tupac-westside.jpg

You are so right! I had 30 cities and 2nd place had 22 when I gave up.. I was also first in Attacking BPs ... but I guess I am a point whore to you.... I don't mind you calling me that as I know you are ju8st jealous cause you will never be able to achieve those 2 milestones in your life!

DeletedUser

daizan he just call u a jealous idiot daizan(daizan is friend of mine,so he let me call him idiot,so DONT BAN ME,AGAIN!).

Status
Not open for further replies.