Inactive Topic Siege Alarm

DeletedUser

Proposal: I'm kind of just brainstorming a bit on what I would like to be done. Even if it isn't seen by the devs. Anways, my proposal is to have your Attack Swords light up whenever your siege has an incoming attack. You can always add some extra visual effects like putting the siege picture in with the attack picture.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No

Reason: Not everybody has time to watch their sieges for 8hrs+ depending on your speed world. At times my CS has been killed because I closed the siege menu for a few minutes. It would make defending your siege easier.

Details: Whenever you get an attack on your siege, the attack swords light up and a notification at the bottom says some info about an attack on the city you have under siege.

Visual Aids: On mobile

Balance: This wouldn't balance the game much but it would be helpful

Abuse Prevention: None

Summary: Whenever you get an attack on a city you have under siege, your attack swords will light up and show that their is an incoming attack coming to your siege.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Can a moderator please update the title with Siege Alarm/City Name Change

DeletedUser23986

These 2 ideas are unrelated. What should i do if i like only one of these?

DeletedUser40768

I like the first idea. As for the second I don't play on the mobile version but I imagine it would definitely be more convenient to add that.

DeletedUser36436

This would be helpful as sometimes you can be unaware on incoming attacks (on your siege). I usually have to post the conquest in my notes for easy access and this isn't possible for mobile users.