Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser42857

hmmm... i think i hit a raw nerve...lol... anyhow will let it go...

ps: I see my question still goes unanswered... altho that itself is answer enough....

No, the question was made pretty clear, go read us forums and you will get my opinion.

GOS was nothing even vaguely resembling the sort of alliance i would have chosen to run, and i never actually intended to run gos. It just happened that way, leadership made decisions, leaders left, and i was asked to take over for wonders, and i was handed something that was totally the opposite to how i think the game should be played.

BUT...

You can complain and leave, go to another alliance, say screw it, or you look at the cards you are dealt and do the best you can with it.

like the old addage, some of born, some achieve, some have it trust upon them.. gos was thrust upon me, and i was too loyal to do anything other than run with it.

DeletedUser

Bloods sink? Sure, with now 921 cities in O55 alone...

You were EN's biggest competitor in this world up to the point of agreeing to pact, now they have it easy with rim on 2 sides and your pact on the other. How many sides do you have that are exposed?

Combined with the fact they are probably the most experienced, most active and have the greatest proportion of gold users here makes this move a sink for the whole server not just your 921 cities in O55 tbh

DeletedUser21625

I will be honest, I am surprised that Bloods felt they were in need of some hand-holding. I really thought they were better than that.

DeletedUser36743

.... now they have it easy with rim on 2 sides and your pact on the other. How many sides do you have that are exposed?

Interesting observation.... EN it would appear were really sneaky.... lets see what the others are doing

IB - Rim on two sides, pacted with JTT/TS on one and fighting EN on one.... appear to be just as sneaky...

JTT/TS - Rim on two sides, pacted with IB on one and fighting WIB on one...

... surprise surprise ..... many sneaky alliances around

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser24285

I am afraid it is all too sad. Our top 12 are now dictated by how much gold they can spend - - how deep are your pockets.

Maybe I am regarded as a decent player of this game ( maybe not) but I am not going to shell-out tons of gold to force a bir defense or to replace my CS from a failed attack.

Maybe my last server - the skill has gone - replaced by credit cards

DeletedUser36743

I am afraid it is all too sad. Our top 12 are now dictated by how much gold they can spend - - how deep are your pockets.

Maybe I am regarded as a decent player of this game ( maybe not) but I am not going to shell-out tons of gold to force a bir defense or to replace my CS from a failed attack.

Maybe my last server - the skill has gone - replaced by credit cards

There is only one way to combat it - dont use gold for these new features....I made myself this promise and am sticking to it

Last year i had asked for a new feature in the forum... where in the ranking tab...two new lists could be added .... Avg Gold used/day and Avg Gold used/city .... a ranking list of this.... this would clearly point out the abusers and those who didnt use as much could at least draw satisfaction from the fact that their performance comes without the gold use...

....but everyone - forum users/mods etc etc snapped my head off...lol.... not that their not doing so would have made this a reality ...

Mind you gold use is important...it pays for the game... its the abuse aspect that needs tackling

DeletedUser

But he was just a simple foot soldier,wasn't he?:D
So he has no blame for "shameful" tactics:D
Typical cop stance:D

DeletedUser

Interesting observation.... EN it would appear were really sneaky.... lets see what the others are doing

IB - Rim on two sides, pacted with JTT/TS on one and fighting EN on one.... appear to be just as sneaky...

JTT/TS - Rim on two sides, pacted with IB on one and fighting WIB on one...

... surprise surprise ..... many sneaky alliances around

There is nothing sneaky about the tactic, never said there was. Its a good tactic.

For WiB though its grepo suicide, 1 safe border for WiB vs 3 safe borders for EN will in no way result in a mutually beneficial relationship, if WiB have chosen not to compete against the #1 alliance on the server then they are just destined to help them win.

DeletedUser

But he was just a simple foot soldier,wasn't he?:D
So he has no blame for "shameful" tactics:D
Typical cop stance:D

That's truth. Was a mod in EN If I recall correctly. All I remember about the player was he/she constantly stirring the pot. No one liked them. Next server came and I was told a lot of players would only join if Gunnellator wasn't. Needless to say he/she wasn't invited back. & now, all bitter on the externals as if that crown wasn't earned under the EN name :)

DeletedUser

as usual either you do not have a strong memory or you are being over polite.
The noob in question was one of the founders of EN in Myonia and was also a leader in Bellerophon,in charge(in Myonia) with the ww project(commander of ocean 63:p).
He did his duty so well that in the wonders were even semi active at best average players like shades1503 etc;),and Wargasm almost busted our ww.
Only superiority in numbers saved the day,if it was for Noobellator those wonders would have been busted;)
He "distinguished" himself in having 40 cities after 9 months in a world speed 3 :D
And less then 400k bp if I remember correctly.
Was real good in bothering Weasy daily with every kind of spoils daily in skype,and was "smart" enough to say yes any time to Kron and Prt+Phonoi:D
This brave fighter was cut into pieces in Bellerophon(you may think he was in Misfits,the successor of EN there?nah,was with Floace,his fellow mod in Flying Circus after leaving Misfits on the hands of Idu2 who took over the account of merovig),was forced in VM,and declared in Myonia that he had a new job:D
The "lil" problem was that his vm was active on a Friday and returned Monday,lol
And in England weekend is off for all but guards+bars and soldiers(who of course do not have 2 million pound projects to follow,lol).
He was also distinguished in missing in practically all mandatory ops from Sept to end of November(this I can testify myself:D).
He was "only" a founder btw:D

His "greatest" achievement was in missing in our attempted ww bust against that South African girl,since he could not ruin his beautiful sleep for 10-15 min to send a token force just to say I am participating.And was a founder on paper ,lol
It was on a weekend,surely a founder can sacrifice some sleep for his alliance,can not he?

But this is for founders not "flounders":D

As soon as the race was over our beloved Noobellator used his friendship with Myonia mod (was a Senior cop at the time) to ban one of his fellow leaders with whom he did not get along well.
He sent a mm before the race for all players to consult him about city names to avoid bans,but apparently "was so busy" as not to check his fellow leader,lol
This was the reason why he was kicked from EN btw:D

I will not prolong further with his career in Eubea where he shone in everything(precisely same mistakes:D).

This is Noobellator who now takes the sword:D
But is a bronze sword,not an iron one unfortunately:D

DeletedUser50815

l l o l l :) ahh so EN is doing what they do and recruiting all the gold using P U S S I E S as always huh :D lol.. come on w t f!! at the end will mark your self legends and say you won? :D half you are evicted from your houses and divorced and/or got money and paying inno staff salaries.. get some fresh air and spend time with your families instead of sitting in front of a comp thinking you the s#!T before you die :D GL everyone.. come and rim me or try ;)

DeletedUser

what's up Blaze/Faizan?
how are you?
How is Chill?
is Ramadan month over?Or this pretext was valid for Sinope only?
You may want to be a bit more active in Sinope fighting Holy:D

DeletedUser50815

Drink some Tea mate :D did you touch triple digits in Bps yet at least? :p chill is cool as always holding on to the one WW, ramadan, well you can use google and educate yourself no need to ask me.. and Sinope its the same,, who listens Merge (now) withdrew from 44 and now crying cause no crown :( :))) play on playa, well this is not sinop thread whats your name here in this server? changed names??

DeletedUser

No,I don't.
Seems you are copying Chills words now.
How is called a rat in Bosnia faizan?