Top 12 Sink or Swim+Discussion

DeletedUser48572

You can count...great.

Does not explain why you constantly complain about every server you lose in.

added: this server barely started and you are already complaining...

everything is unfair for you...

i mean be real.

DeletedUser36743

I'm not making any claims about my gameplay, but I do believe that an alliance cap of 50 means an alliance cap of 50

who did/do you play with in ithaca and sinope ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49101

For once can we switch the topic from EN at the beginning of every world they go to.. You guys make it seem like they're the best alliance ever. Anybody can get wins with a solid group of wallets as their bodyguards. If EN goes up against an alliance like WotK my money is on WotK. Or even ONE*.. Even Masters of Rogue Chaos would put up a good fight with them.

Hey :) I agree ;):D

DeletedUser39031

You can count...great.

Does not explain why you constantly complain about every server you lose in.

added: this server barely started and you are already complaining...

everything is unfair for you...

i mean be real.
Mate, your idea of complaining and excuses is warped, I have not had to make any excuses yet. Excuses sound more like "I was spelled constantly from the start, you try getting big like that.

And Prateek, I don't know what you mean exactly, Paros, Sinope and a few other worlds for about 2 weeks have been all I have played.

DeletedUser48572

Naw...you constantly criticize on externals others that don't have the little BP you do.

You constantly try to get the common ppl on your side by making up things about me.

Like saying i was being homophobic on a chat. You always quit as soon as you are attacked. You quit on Ithica when you were attacked. You quit on Paros when i took your cities. Stop freaking pretending.

You are already complaining about this server and anyone can scroll thru these threads and see how you are complaining about Erik and EN gaining points, instead of growing yourself and fighting them...cuz you are not a fighter.

You are not a fighter....you want others to fight Erik for you...

DeletedUser36743

And Prateek, I don't know what you mean exactly, Paros, Sinope and a few other worlds for about 2 weeks have been all I have played.

my bad...sorry...i meant who (alliance) did/do you play with in Ithaca and Sinope ?

DeletedUser39031

Naw...you constantly criticize on externals others that don't have the little BP you do.QUOTE]
God, anyone who has read the Sinope forum knows you are making an of yourself by saying that I criticise others about BP. Tmax I have expressed many times that I don't wish to have these arguments with you constantly on the externals yet you keep bringing stuff up, do you have an obsession or something?

@Prateek, I was in Guns N Roses till the merger.

DeletedUser

Yeah problem is i wasn't a month late on this server...

I love how you always complain about others having excuses but always have an excuse ready yourself.

so it's noted, you didn't join this server a month late, that's one you can't use later now. :D

DeletedUser48572

Naw...you constantly criticize on externals others that don't have the little BP you do.QUOTE]
God, anyone who has read the Sinope forum knows you are making an of yourself by saying that I criticise others about BP. Tmax I have expressed many times that I don't wish to have these arguments with you constantly on the externals yet you keep bringing stuff up, do you have an obsession or something?

@Prateek, I was in Guns N Roses till the merger.

I don't agree..most people that post in externals just want to make their alliance sounds so awesome that they should not be attacked...you did the opposite...you tried to undermine what Font/Zeta were doing...thru your chats or in externals or in the forums..you and MR...

I knew it from the beginning and ratted on you and MR... i don't regret anything..

DeletedUser48572

What happens in this server is another thing..so lay back and take it..or quit ..since you are complaining about it already.

DeletedUser48572

I love how you always complain about others having excuses but always have an excuse ready yourself.

so it's noted, you didn't join this server a month late, that's one you can't use later now. :D

I won't need an excuse believe me.

DeletedUser31385

I see a few good alliances as far as experience. EV and AR stand out the most as both have won before.

DeletedUser18039

Well, we made mistakes in Sinope - but I never believed that Erik would "love-up" to all around us - leaving us with no options. Erik played Sinope like "The Borg"

Now I think "The Borg" are back in the shape of EN and unless we get a "free-weelin" aggressive alliance to take them on early - this server is going to be another, owned by old men with deep pockets.

Please, Font.

Your master plan from day one in Sinope was to rub up with Erik and defend that "strategy" against all disagreements. Hence, when your master plan came to fruition, you lost, what, 30% of your active players, 40? That isn't a mistake, it's a travesty.

At least when Erik says the thing that isn't true, there is an element of absurdity that can lead to a chuckle. :pro:

DeletedUser31385

AR is apocalypse Raiders, right? No they just took the name, Figtree.

They are all experienced in winning though if you look at their members. They might have a chance against EN.

Last edited:

DeletedUser46838

The Crown just meant that they summed through WW to win it. That's all there is to it.

DeletedUser31385

Well, I just wanted a little hope that EN could be defeated. Im sure there are some people that might be able to do it.