Top 12 Sink or Swim

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Im seeing that both of you are spammers too xD

You think we're spammers here? Go read the Eubea forums for the last 9 months. How the 2 of us haven't been banned for the abuse we gave each other I do not understand. I can only assume we amused BT and Richard. :D

DeletedUser45115

You think we're spammers here? Go read the Eubea forums for the last 9 months. How the 2 of us haven't been banned for the abuse we gave each other I do not understand. I can only assume we amused BT and Richard. :D

Aahha xD
Maybe i will xDDDDDDD

DeletedUser36183

Hey, I wasn't picking on your alliance, I'll leave that to the premade that'll be coming in a few days, they'll eat your MRA, they've already got people in your alliance. :p

And my IGN is different because I'm hiding from them, not you. :D
actually for your info we will be coming tomorrow not in a few days ;)

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
This was because you gave yourself to mods. You sold your ...

DeletedUser

Who me ;) I have no clue what you are talking about as you didn't add a time zone lol

7pm Berlin time, are you happy now?

I'm impressed by the way hawkeye, I thought your conversation skills were limited to trying to be witty with your city names. Failing usually, but trying. :p

DeletedUser47344

I heard only the noobs are coming in at 19:00:00

be on the rim and found far far away, i would say SINK but this is top 12 and im sure they wont make that.... ;)

DeletedUser33530

fruit loop troop all the way!

0670d5deb1a252ec82b0a66c601c139f9b278d4cb8d32efea052091ab3671a46.jpg

DeletedUser

I heard only the noobs are coming in at 19:00:00

be on the rim and found far far away, i would say SINK but this is top 12 and im sure they wont make that.... ;)

I would say it depends, if hawkeye is part of the leadership I've got to persuade my friends to get the hell away from them as soon as possible because they're doomed, doomed I tells ya. But if other people who are involved are the actual leaders they're in with a good shout. :D

DeletedUser47344

I would say it depends, if hawkeye is part of the leadership I've got to persuade my friends to get the hell away from them as soon as possible because they're doomed, doomed I tells ya. But if other people who are involved are the actual leaders they're in with a good shout. :D

I heard the leaders where all drunks who like to attack quests only.... im gonna join them so trust they wont be any good :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.