Top 12 Sink or Swim?

• Thread starter DeletedUser50935
  • Start date

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Here is my new top 8( 7 since NSL is evaluated in NB topic)..
Not worth yo go beyond as Martinus suggested.
this evaluation covers the period April 1-11.

1. NB Group ( NSL included).
In the mentioned period NB has continued to match ahead full speed and without Brakes,lol.
The numbers are 6,750,000 point growth, and an extra 507 cities,bp total almost 5 million,from which 3,200,000( 65%) are ABP and 1,750,000 DBP.
Again they showed their defensive strength repelling successfully the attacks of the combo Musket Bees( we had just two losses in their last op,buy main focus was on Epi not us).
In the past 6 days( after rebuilding) NB gave a crippling blow to Amazon's( with the cooperation of other interested alliances), cutting them to pieces as soon as they came into their radar,and while the last cs were still landing in their cities NB started a strong op on Muskets.
In 3 days they took around 75 cities, forcing the chief scalp seeker in VM.
Inactivity has been small.
Without a doubt they have got the upper hand in their conflict with Muskets and held well toward Killer Bees.
Swim.

2. Killer Bees( GHB included).
In this period KB profited by the fall of Muskets to seize the second spot.
Their growth has been a good 3 million points and an extra 155 cities ( the main had a good 294 but GHB is dying and has a negative growth of 140 cities and -1,170,000 points), and for the more there has been a substantial increase in their bp gains compared to the previous evaluation period ( no doubt event helped all),some 2,150,000.
From which around 1,450,000 were abp and 800k dbp( it is go be noted the fast growth in dbp,no doubts from quests since NB hasn't attacked them,and Axe too,and they have no pacts to help so one may argue this dbp growth came from supporting allies:d.

Now beyond jokes,they cut short the futile joke of "independent" Husband Killers ( aka widow makers) and poop came home with his tale between legs having failed in his self imposed mission of lying NB players for his " independent" group).
This of course is reflected in the better stats of this period.

It is also to be noted that Jarndog with shraw account became a wasp.
No doubt to arrange the merge of the dispirited muskets into Bees in order to save what is possible.
Drama ( Frenkie successfully succeeded to make Dax angry lol) and inactivity have been present too.
They did better against Bloody Axe and the combo Musket Bloods asked their help to subdue Epidemic.
Peace in our time with Black Ship continue.

Swim.

3. Musketeers ( without Wombles,lol).
Hmm,what to say?
Earthquake of scale 9 Richter?
Even Float seemed an optimistic evaluation.
Loads of quitting players, disheartened flock,huge city losses( around a hundred),no home ocean anymore ,desperate efforts to arrange some merge with their enemies, selling bloods, but yet no fruits.
Some players switched to NB.

So back to the beeblood alternative, lol
Wombles disbanded due to massive quitting.
Net loss in points is a million, and in cities around 180+( note that some players of Wombles in VM at the time of dissolution are not a total net loss,being expected to come back from VM).
Bp growth is a good 3,500,000, but 61% is dbp( 2,135,000) though.
The reactions toward LW and NB gave nothing in return and toward Epi the help of Bees was needed.
What holds the future for them?
For the next ten days it could be a Float but for sure in the long run is more s Sink.
Humorous note- thinks will shine again now that Pelly Kroud is made a leader and spirits cheered by the return of the undisputed hero of ocean 58 in Eubea:d

4. Written in Blood.
Point growth is 2,680,000,city gain some 220+.
Not spectacular but good it is,more positive is the bp growth, some 2,130,00, and from this total 1,250,000 is abp and dbp too is in increase ( 880 k).
Yet they failed to score a notable battlefield victory against Epi with just Musket help( one to one dare not predict),so bees too were called upon to subdue them.
Swim.

5. Black Ship.
They continued their routine with local wars.
Point growth was 2,430,000, city gain 197.
Bp is 1,090,000, from which 915 k is abp.
Dbp small.
Swim due to location.

6. Epidemic.
They have had,as expected hard times.
Failure of Musket blood combo brought bees on the battlefield, but more important they have had their main problems from quittings.
Talent,willpower and honor they have,slots too,but players are needed to reap the fruits.
The quitting of several players is reflected in a low point growth ( 1,260,000l and especially cities( +33 only).
The heavy odds brought considerable losses( have not counted but think a -50?).
Not all is bleak, news from the North is positive ( Musket plight) and there have been no switchers of note.
Float.

7. Lone wolves.
Kurbads club has had a good period with 2,300,000 point growth and a net city gain of 215.
Bp is still low( 980 k) but dbp had a higher growth due to a musket raid.
On their north Amazon's sudden hello was cut short and Muskets are unable for a decisive stroke.
Toward 35 all quiet.
So it is a swim.

Tbh not worth prolonging it.
Note. The author is a leader in NB,so prone to biased evaluation.

The Bloods comment one to one.. but its not is it. yes muskets are hitting epidemic too. but epidemic have vanguard 1 and 2 and also mad dogs to help them plus.. alot of support from NB

DeletedUser49059

It is also to be noted that Jarndog with shraw account became a wasp.

Hmm...Jarndog...who's that?

Now beyond jokes,they cut short the futile joke of "independent" Husband Killers ( aka widow makers) and poop came home with his tale between legs having failed in his self imposed mission of lying NB players for his " independent" group).

Nisa, you of all people should know that Poops never leaves a TRUE friend behind or out in the cold, so I seriously doubt it his motives were "all about No Brakes players". During his short stint in Widow Makers, did he not send you an invitation to "freedom" from Erik's "iron fist" in 54? :p

Take a deep breathe- perhaps consider anger management options (if you are feeling "stressed out")...there's therapy, yoga, meditation, maybe take a walk through a park, stop to smell the daisies (unless you are allergic- then, I wouldn't recommend it).

DeletedUser

lol Beth,but he knows my reply,but he did not know the reply of say Alpha,lol
he can deceive 7 billion people in this planet-but me,lol

Apologies,it is Tim Jarnot:p

Last edited by a moderator:

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Hmm...Jarndog...who's that?

Nisa, you of all people should know that Poops never leaves a TRUE friend behind or out in the cold, so I seriously doubt it his motives were "all about No Brakes players". During his short stint in Widow Makers, did he not send you an invitation to "freedom" from Erik's "iron fist" in 54? :p

Take a deep breathe- perhaps consider anger management options (if you are feeling "stressed out")...there's therapy, yoga, meditation, maybe take a walk through a park, stop to smell the daisies (unless you are allergic- then, I wouldn't recommend it).

a true friend don't hide his identity

DeletedUser49059

a true friend don't hide his identity

Seriously Erik...

You, of all people, want to come on here and make claims about "true friends" and how they should treat others?

This is a game - if you can't separate choices about friendship from choices about which alliance to play with or in...it's a sign that you need to re-evaluate your standards of "true friend". Do you really define a "true friend" by their gameplay within a computer game?

You've damaged many friendships that you had simply because the "friend" did not want to comply with what you want from them within a game.

That damage to your friendships with most of these players wasn't the result of them playing under a different account, them choosing to play in a different alliance, or them making new friends in a different alliance...it's a direct result of how you treated them over their PERSONAL decisions.

Grepo worlds come and go, players change alliances...but REAL friends - they last forever, and choices about a game bear little impact on whether or not they remain a "true friend" long term.

EDIT: By the way, "Jarndog" or "Drago" sent out a MM to all players clearly stating who he was and whose account he was assuming, and to specific players in your alliance who he has known for a long time. I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?

DeletedUser46711

Seriously Erik...

You, of all people, want to come on here and make claims about "true friends" and how they should treat others?

This is a game - if you can't separate choices about friendship from choices about which alliance to play with or in...it's a sign that you need to re-evaluate your standards of "true friend". Do you really define a "true friend" by their gameplay within a computer game?

You've damaged many friendships that you had simply because the "friend" did not want to comply with what you want from them within a game.

That damage to your friendships with most of these players wasn't the result of them playing under a different account, them choosing to play in a different alliance, or them making new friends in a different alliance...it's a direct result of how you treated them over their PERSONAL decisions.

Grepo worlds come and go, players change alliances...but REAL friends - they last forever, and choices about a game bear little impact on whether or not they remain a "true friend" long term.

EDIT: By the way, "Jarndog" or "Drago" sent out a MM to all players clearly stating who he was and whose account he was assuming, and to specific players in your alliance who he has known for a long time. I guess you didn't get the memo, huh?
Well i can reply with your words only:
_mttao_kehren.gif
_mttao_kehren.gif

DeletedUser

yes Sam,but she likes to teach others,lol
Hypocrisy at the highest scale.
If this "friends" spam up and down against you,or insult you,or report you,or plot against you,but on paper still are polite with you,for her they still are since they are on her team:D

They become bad guys when they are red,lol
get used with it,it is the typical fluffy standard:D

DeletedUser47220

Well this thread's a little dead...

Anyone fancy spending a little bit of time coming up with a new top 12?

DeletedUser

Top 3 still the same, the rest are obtruding as deep as possible to musks and bees you know where .

Lot of backstabing, dirty plays and they are still loosing anyway. Their OP looks like "leta go kill that snake, we cut his head" doesnt work it seems. Giving us milions of BPS.

Thanks guys, glad to see you are 50% behind in ranks, EN89 so hard for you.
GJ

Thats real situation here.

/lol bro u edited my post so it makes no sense, i will try to write it without inslts, but this is exactly opposite i wrote.

DeletedUser

You are right,but it is vain to waste time on externals.
Party line is way to strong to allow a healthy and respectful debate,and honest opinions are used to harm the poster(directly or his alliance).

I tried a new tradition but seemed vain.
No debate was sparked,save a few beeps perhaps.

Fig is happy too:p

DeletedUser26731

lots of changes in the top 12.also i see NB has disbanded.any idea what's going on?
can anyone come up with a new top 12?

DeletedUser

Lol really? What was wrong with my post? I just told the reason im leaving and why NB. Ghosted without blaming anyone and got deleted? Hmmm

DeletedUser38478

No offense but to all those that got caught and/or deleted just go away. No one cares. Leave the game to those that want to play for fun and in an honorable manner.

DeletedUser46817

Again delete

So much for freedom of speech what happened to your constitutional right

DeletedUser31385

You agreed to the rules which specifically state what is and what isn't allowed when you signed up for the forum.