So, I return ;)

DeletedUser4013

Fotns, which direction did you go? I'm gonna join this world as well and it would be good to be in an ocean with a familiar name

DeletedUser17088

44, but come on skype and get an invite to a good start location :)

DeletedUser

You joined 2-3 weeks late and still end up in 44? Wow, its even more dead than I expected it to be.

Actually, that might not be true. Before there where several thousand 175 point-cities. Now those get deleted after 48 hour. Which means new slots opens in core-oceans.

DeletedUser27128

Actually, that might not be true. Before there where several thousand 175 point-cities. Now those get deleted after 48 hour. Which means new slots opens in core-oceans.

Exactly, which should not be happening.

DeletedUser

Cant make grepolis-players happy xD. They did change it since very many meant that they should have done that. I myself think its a good thing, since things will happend in a more compromised area.

DeletedUser

Oh fisty.... that name I constantly see bandied about on the dead as possum forums.... nice to have you back?

DeletedUser17088

Oh fisty.... that name I constantly see bandied about on the dead as possum forums.... nice to have you back?

93352f618219deffbdbce5616cdb3753667885cb9474c3cf90584d2e19168f45.jpg

DeletedUser25133

welcome back Fisty , you will find this world a lot different than the ones we played in.

welcome to 44 aswell

DeletedUser

Dear FOTNS: where'd you end up? I'm not reading four pages to find out so just have mercy please, good sir knight. I'm in 65. If you're in the area then maybe we can hug. I miss your hugs.

Edit: . I just read the post above this one, and it looks like you're in a stupid place (any other than my place). That's just the way it goes.

DeletedUser34939

You want a hand off treach? you can get off the rim for once in your life and come play with us in the core :)

DeletedUser

Oh maybe! I'm kinda skeered of the core though. I hear that bad stuff happens when you take it to the core.

DeletedUser17088

treach, man up and come for cuddles, I could use a familiar wingman nearby.

i can't remember how invites go, but can you restart and get a link to a slot?

DeletedUser

You were the man for long enough that you should know. I submitted to be a mod and got an answer that just said, "No!"````````````````````````

DeletedUser

FoTNS is playing This world, Considering coming back to grepo, and second thing I see on forums, is this. It must be a sign.

DeletedUser17088

You were the man for long enough that you should know. I submitted to be a mod and got an answer that just said, "No!"````````````````````````

you are a poet and you didnt know it.

you also have luscious hair, and dreamy eyes

FoTNS is playing This world, Considering coming back to grepo, and second thing I see on forums, is this. It must be a sign.

welcome back then casper :D

oskarghost96

Phrourach
FOTNS made me comeback. Thank you based FOTNS. :p

note: I totally just signed in today and looked to make the best excuse possible for my random return