Some people just aren't GETTING it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser18366

Hmm, I wonder how much your neighbors like you?

I am putting a price on your city. Whoever rims you (MrLeN) will receive 450,000 resources from me (Deadly Truth).

The resources will be 150k wood, 150k stone and 150k silver.

;)

I'll add 240k to that. The only reason you're still alive is due to your big mouthy strategy of getting pacts made.

DeletedUser18366

[report]eb0029c217ccc919ca9d8789073c49b1[/report]

I'm happy for your sake. I was wondering what was wrong with you.

DeletedUser

[report]eb0029c217ccc919ca9d8789073c49b1[/report]

I'm happy for your sake. I was wondering what was wrong with you.

lol, are your attacks still bouncing of my walls?

Why don't you just give up?

(SW)(SW)(SW)

DeletedUser18366

Who said they were supposed to get through??? As deadly truth said "Anyone who will send a proper attack from that range is insane." and for me that will be 72 hours. I'm not that stupid enough to give you 3 days to beg for support.

DeletedUser

Who said they were supposed to get through??? As deadly truth said "Anyone who will send a proper attack from that range is insane." and for me that will be 72 hours. I'm not that stupid enough to give you 3 days to beg for support.

You sent 15 fire ships. They're all in the bottom of the ocean now. lol.

:cool:

DeletedUser

shut up 10Destructer, the only reason MrLeN hasn't rimmed you is because he feels sorry for you

DeletedUser

So you recognize that you have the tools, but you refuse to use them? That is a sign of coward, I renounce you as my superior.

What about the last time you were attacked and panicked here on the forums until you got support. I suppose you hid behind them because you were afraid of breaking a nail. :eek:

Mr Len the coward!

arrgghhhh

*crab pose*

See what i did there? :p

Raiders I thought you liked him

DeletedUser

And before anyone tries to say that note was forged, it wasn't!

So don't even go there!

I've had a GUT full of all your accusations!

DeletedUser

Nothing much, just being bored on the forums. The " I am the ruler" thing kinda is getting worn out after a month or so. Maybe you should start another server and rule there too, expand on your territory? Post in their forums? :)

DeletedUser18366

Maybe you should try Chi. There are lots of worthwhile players to rule there :)

DeletedUser

Can't im ruler of Chi, says it on my profile ^^

Me and MrLen and are partners we will ruler Grepolis soon.

DeletedUser

The enemies of MrLen are nothing but talk. Their pitiful attacks do not even graze the ruler of Rho!

DeletedUser

MrLen, for your information, I am a Female, not male. I am also someone who will protect their alliance members from those who attack them, when I am able to.

Status
Not open for further replies.