Soooooo round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

It was a long time ago and it never happened.

Since DOW doesn't have any allies and A team/LOD are pacted with tons of alliances they are too ashamed to mention, it's clear that DOW is winning. In fact, we are not even taking this war seriously. We just want to score some easy bp of you fools. Furthermore, LOD isn't exactly known around here for 'integrity', so this means DOW is winning against all odds based on skill. We feel confident in our abilities enough to avoid using 'enhancements' if u catch my drift.

Yeah, 4 days is a while...

lol you are such a troll, for someone who's only ever taken 1 AT/LoD city, you sure do talk a lot

DeletedUser

I have not said that.

If you read my comments actually, I have said you guys are good. Just need to work on your people skills..

DeletedUser

lend him your amazing phone for a week bro.

I lent STAR my amazing phone. He saved the seige. Well also because you guys sent 30 LS to break 2500 bs wall. Bring your Finest now pls. I'm tired of these noobs. :)

I'm coming your way now.

DeletedUser

Dam. I thought my 9 ls could make a difference :rolleyes:

lol, Im actually having so much fun now that we're fighting LoD

DeletedUser

I lent STAR my amazing phone. He saved the seige. Well also because you guys sent 30 LS to break 2500 bs wall. Bring your Finest now pls. I'm tired of these noobs. :)

I'm coming your way now.
we almost broke it and if I was online, i would have killed it for sure.

DeletedUser

we almost broke it and if I was online, i would have killed it for sure.

I hope you get online for atleast one seige, in next 2-3 months until we finish DoW. :)

wrong

I gotta sleep and poo, can't play grepo all the time.

Yeah I think rag forgot that we are Bots. We Like playing Bot Game. :)

Oh BTW, Zodd KID is back. Please dominate him again. He didn't understand last time. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

dream on son. The only thing you gonna finish is that box of candy while you sit on ur butt and stare at grepointel hoping we go offline. I'm gonna be torquing in the gym and impressing the ladies. That's right, I'm better than you. Now tell that peepsqueak XZODD to come at me. He got muscles like wet noodles. can't even bench his keyboard.

DeletedUser13405

ahh well, i guess justice is revealing itself. We're killing everyone. :)

Not everyone.

Seems to me last week the score went

GothamSoldier 6
Rest of LoD 1

Yeah, you caught me offline...but I had enough to destroy your sieges and properly pass my core cities. :cool:

DeletedUser

Oh ya back on topic, Dogs of War are awesome because they have TyroneBlack and what the heck happened to Lacking Sanity?

DeletedUser19042

*must resist not to go off topic*

What happened to LS? They were very promising...

DeletedUser

anyways, lacking sanity suffered too many VM and collapsed.

DeletedUser

Anyway that is a shame, LS was a damn good crew, did they just divide into a bunch of little alliances now or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.