Inactive Topic Sort Messages by Name

DeletedUser23705

Sort Messages by Name of Recipient
Proposal: Currently all the messages are listed in one long list by time. It can be very difficult to find a message to or from a particular sender/recipient.

Reason: As I have stated above, it can be very difficult to find a particular message to a particular recipient.

Details: Messages can be sorted by recipient name, with a "jump to letter" option available when so sorted.

Balance: None

Abuse Prevention: None

DeletedUser8396

I like it. And Id probably give it a yes vote on the sole reason that it has format.

DeletedUser

I like the idea and will give it a vote because your idea has a format ;).

DeletedUser

It is a good idea to solve a problem that many users with a high message intake suffer from.

However why not merely have a search bar added in?

Currently it is extremely hard to move through ranking pages, having to move through message pages too would be excruciating. So instead of having a device which lists recipients alphabetically, why not have a search engine, so you can search your inbox?

Just my thoughts on how to solve the problem in a more efficient manner.

Your idea is a good one, it solves a fundamental problem. For that +Rep.

DeletedUser

It is a good idea to solve a problem that many users with a high message intake suffer from.

However why not merely have a search bar added in?

Currently it is extremely hard to move through ranking pages, having to move through message pages too would be excruciating. So instead of having a device which lists recipients alphabetically, why not have a search engine, so you can search your inbox?

Just my thoughts on how to solve the problem in a more efficient manner.

Your idea is a good one, it solves a fundamental problem. For that +Rep.

Search bar would be extremely useful in finding crucial messages and increasing the efficiency of the inbox, I agree with Wave's idea.

DeletedUser

meh, just wait a week or so and it will be labelled as his idea :p

Actually scrap that.

Please forget my suggestion. I am creating a rival idea.

DeletedUser

Great idea, gave some rep for it. :)

meh, just wait a week or so and it will be labelled as his idea :p

Actually scrap that.

Please forget my suggestion. I am creating a rival idea.

If that was your keyword idea, it isn't exactly a rival. :p

DeletedUser

Figure of speech :p

If both came through it would be a great addition to messaging systems throughout Grepolis.