Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Rock5

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Slim Shaddies

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser18132

why is the thread for who is the biggest spammer happens to be filled with spam?

Lovely spam, wonderful spa-a-m,
Lovely spam, wonderful S Spam,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
Spa-a-a-a-a-a-a-am,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
SPA-A-A-A-A-A-A-AM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPAM, LOVELY SPAM,
LOVELY SPA-A-A-A-AM...
SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-AM, SPA-A-A-AM!

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Says the guy with 3.3k posts :D

Done that over a period of nearly 5 years now since the 1st generation world forums. Never really used to post in Off-topic. I don't go out of my way to seek attention in most of the community forums nor is most of my posts just pointless spam... Unlike yourself.

DeletedUser33530

why is the thread for who is the biggest spammer happens to be filled with spam?
campaigning

Done that over a period of nearly 5 years now since the 1st generation world forums. Never really used to post in Off-topic. I don't go out of my way to seek attention in most of the community forums nor is most of my posts just pointless spam... Unlike yourself.

Only person who can drain the fun out of situation quicker than that is pebble and he does it in poems.

DeletedUser33530

So its ok for YOU to campaign for votes, but if an alliance's leaders ask their members to vote, its not ok?

Honestly? You couldn't have actually taken that joke seriously. I refuse to believe you are that dumb that you actually thought I was serious in saying our spam is campaigning.

DeletedUser46838

When I first read it, I felt happy. When I finished the second sentence, well....you know the ending.

DeletedUser35431

If I was not constantly posting in OT and getting my posts deleted by BT in the other forums I spam, I would have like 6000 posts

DeletedUser49358

pretty sure it would be a, an honer just doesn't sound right.

btw you can't say we're off topic either because I'm showing off my spam skillz for votes right now.

DeletedUser

I tried to -rep but, despite not having been on these forums for yonks, it seems he was the last person I repped so I can't do it again :D