Spies and stuff

DeletedUser

I can understand alliances having spies etc. but going to the extent of deleting the forums few times is just unacceptable.

the worst thing is that this does not help the enemy in any way, it is just really sad and a POOR performance coming from them and their spy...

just wanted to put it out there.

DeletedUser

Ask Klev... their spy did not just delete the forum, he disbanded the entire alliance...

DeletedUser

Ask Klev... their spy did not just delete the forum, he disbanded the entire alliance...

Nice one...

And gues for who was that spy working for?! Lol

But hey adamberr, what have your spy told you about the shared forums ee lol! Nothing!!! Because all the ops are being made through the PM... (SW)

But soon you will hear a blast on ETA! Maybe tomorrow!

Dont worry... you will all be shocked

right guga2000? :)

DeletedUser

whats the surprise? are u finally leaving ETA?

Tomorrow!

wait... be patient...

I will also make 2 new forum threads!I think the alliances who will be shocked, will be those on o25 and near them! (including KE)

DOnt worry, you are far from us ;)

DeletedUser

oh man i can just imagine but anyways if it doesnt involve u leaving then i guess i dont care.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
I can understand alliances having spies etc. but going to the extent of deleting the forums few times is just unacceptable.

the worst thing is that this does not help the enemy in any way, it is just really sad and a POOR performance coming from them and their spy...

You should really take forum privs of everyone except for your most trusted members.

DeletedUser

Thats true JNC,but I agree with Adamberr also,it is just so bad,to have people in alliance just spying for another alliance,me personally cant imagine that,also how can one be in one alliance and share info to other alliance,I know it is war game and in wars spies are more then welcome but after all it is just a game and I hate it,not just deleting forums but giving info also to enemies,I really dont like people who do that.

DeletedUser

Sorry,

I agree with adamberr, unless those forums deleted are operations against the spys true alliance. Then it can be called fair play.

I for one do not like spys and therefore, say this is a unjustifiable and should be dealt with by a firing squad :pro:

DeletedUser

Agreed 100%

DeletedUser

adamberr said:

ROFL...just ROFL. did it occur to anyone that they may have deleted by mistake?

Thats true JNC,but I agree with Adamberr also,it is just so bad,to have people in alliance just spying for another alliance,me personally cant imagine that,also how can one be in one alliance and share info to other alliance,I know it is war game and in wars spies are more then welcome but after all it is just a game and I hate it,not just deleting forums but giving info also to enemies,I really dont like people who do that.

that is laughable coming from black armada who's foundation of wins is based on spies and not fair means.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ROFL...just ROFL. did it occur to anyone that they may have deleted by mistake?
branding everyone who leaves the alliance as a spy is a trend in ke these days, isn't it?

ok, well, that brings some light to the picture

A spy wouldn't delete forums and leave. A spy would delete forums and stay.

When I left BA .... I deleted everything to do with squad FF .... battle reports/operations/who was getting attacked I deleted a whole tab of stuff (ocean 26/36 tab) including who was in squad FF

but, i did it to protect the members within squad FF that would soon join CR (no name at the time).

deleting forums is a tactic I used to gain time.

now I'm unsure of the details abbs and adamberr are taking about but only 3 people left KE in the last week and 2 are to small to have admin rights

DeletedUser

"only 3 people left KE in the last week and 2 are to small to have admin rights"

are you talking about blade?

DeletedUser

"only 3 people left KE in the last week and 2 are to small to have admin rights"

are you talking about blade?
??
I should be asking, are you talking about blade?.... i assume blade had admin rights

DeletedUser

deleting forum tabs is just poor done by a spy!
But a pretty genuine tactic! haah

But seriously, it's just kind of really really lame, and stupid.
If the enemy alliance have to go that low I just have to laugh... haha

DeletedUser

I can understand the tactic, but Fate does not and never has employed a spy. Valid tactic or not it detracts from the enjoyment of the game and is therefore not something any leader with any sense of honour would condone.

Regards,
Leo

DeletedUser

whooops,
ask every leader in this game do they/did they ever had a spy somewhere- its gonna be 100% yes im afraid...
even myself being highly opposed to the spying system got a spy in the past, purely NOT planned, just some stupid people wanted to tell me things without me asking them for it= I had a spy did I want it or not... same happened to JNC i believe.

i think planting a spy on purpose and having him do some dodgy business like deleting stuff- thats hardcore and i would never do it.

ps. the deleted forum wasnt a mistake as it happened twice... lol