State of the World

DeletedUser

I'm not a Top 20 alliance leader but I spoke out against it loudly. I can't believe anyone is even still fighting while this morale system is in effect.

DeletedUser

anyone with two brain cells to rub together is up in arms about this moral crap.

oh and sm pwns you n00bs (on topic)

DeletedUser2663

There's room for a few more rim alliances to develop, particuarly in the west. One or two more alliances might also emerge as strong players in the ring (Zeus Illiad, Zissou, Praetorian Elite).

no chance of the Zeus Illiad Becoming a power out in the rim. They falling apart with some of their stronger players starting to leave or get rimmed by NmE. In ocean 65 NmE will remain doninant till we get a core vs ring war. So untill we get some big alliances pushing from the core into O 65 it will remain unchanged with NmE being dominant

DeletedUser

NmE will probably begin to lose power as the cores start expanding into their territory, and some of the more powerful members of other alliances will use the opportunity to conquer cities, causing the power of NmE to begin to fall.

DeletedUser

Hahaha some people are so weak they wait till they think you've gone dormant... and then attack hahaha!!! here is the state of the world ... Grepo and SM are Weak trying to eat my cities/ they can actuly have all but my main city cause honestly its so freaking funny they'll be getting some of the crapiest research citys in the game.. majorly bad choices in city selection

DeletedUser

This should be in the Gamma Tab or Archived

Nice initiative with this topic.

This game/world will follow a similar path of history that i have seen in few other games. The core has the geographical advantage and it's already very compact, thus it will keep growing unchallenged.
What will make the difference, is the alliance strategy plan of the ring alliances. And from my shallow observations, the only strategy i have seen is: Taking out your next door neighbor and grow.

We'll just have to wait and see which of the ring alliances have a genius among their leadership.
I've been trolling allover lately & found this through looking at Klevito's posts, which I must say is brilliantly prophetic for Fusion has claimed the genius of the ring with now being #1!!!
The core part is us, more or less...

Equally good:
It could be that while the Ring and Core battle, the large alliances will either join with each other or fall, leaving several small holdouts cowering in corners and paying tribute. At that time, the Rim will probably come in, seeing that they are the next targets, allowing some of the more elite local holdouts to snipe some Core cities, and turning the war into a confusing mess as no one knows when and where to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3613

Nicely trolled Rackhir !!

Can we get this moved to gamma please ?

I remember when this post was first made, i was in founder of a small ring alliance at war with NmE along with ZI ......... oh how times change :p

edit.... have to + rep you once ive been more generous rackhir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What's interesting is this leaves three likely long term scenarios as this world plays out after alliances finish eating what's left of the MRAs and weak independent alliances:

World War
Serpentine Medea and GrepoHugs have a falling out and turn on each other. They each enlist support from some of the ring alliances, and eventually extend to the rim. The world divides into two camps in a world war.

well that's starting to happen anyway :) looks like tenning was using his crystal ball :D

also I agree bring this back to gamma

DeletedUser3613

Its funny to look at that first post and see CJ as a ring alliance :p

since then they have held the number 1 spot only untill a few weeks ago

and B&M didnt they go on to be RDLM ?

DeletedUser

Well this was a great read, since I just came back to view the forum after about 8 months of inactivity... I see none of my old alliances there though ):

DeletedUser

Its funny to look at that first post and see CJ as a ring alliance :p

since then they have held the number 1 spot only untill a few weeks ago

and B&M didnt they go on to be RDLM ?

RdlM if I am right split from Senthiles of Vallaha and declared war on B&M and afterwards SoV winning both wras

Also move this to Gamma :)

DeletedUser3613

cheers ty i knew blue and maize and rdlm had somthing to do with each other :)

chrss please move this to gamma

DeletedUser3613

We are not to sure :p

maybee its some type of inter world thread share program ?

DeletedUser

jeez i got scared that i didnt know what was going on in alpha anymore, i had never heard of any of those alliances. i see its gamma though lol

DeletedUser

There must be more threads like this somewhere in the Archives, it would be better if we could have the Archive organised so we don't have to look through it for ages to ifnd good threads

DeletedUser3613

when i get the time id like to update this and see whos predictions came true and which alliances are still here ect

this thread is awsome though and im glad to have it back

DeletedUser2140

for the record B & M merged into CJ who has you know merged into RDLM.

Yes I know some didn't but the best players did.