Stay Away From The Elite

DeletedUser

I like him, and he is better than me. So take a deep breath and back away from the keyboard.

DeletedUser

Not like you are claiming or conquering anything. 20K apb in the last month, way to lead james, very impressive.

I got that amount between Feb 17th and 18th... lol.

DeletedUser

lol yer i got 20k on the 18-2-2011 aswell and 71k ABP in the last month!!
all my conqours

and they all been good conqours where u see the ghost in the list they been players i been attackin for weeks untill they quit!! thats conquering!!

glad my leader hows us the way to win this war an thats to fight !!! and what better way to show then b one the servers best!!
in fact i elve we have 3 in the top 12 ABP on the server and the elite has let me just doublee check......NONE

DeletedUser

The top players in APB are not just on top, they are miles ahead of everyone else. Won't be far until we break 1 MIL.

Just goes to show, that no matter how many posts some of these guys make in here, it doesn't for a second, mean that they are a good player.

The elite has hired most of the small and tiny noob players out on the rim by force. Very mean to do.. the "join us or die crap" that is no way to get loyal players. Yes they look big on the map, but when their leader orders the poor kids to attack someone like me, they just get slaughtered.

One poor guy sent like 45 attacks and they were full of archers and crap, I felt so bad for the guy I had to PM him and give him some tips. It is so ridiculous that this so called "leader" hires these new players by force, and then orders them to attack some of the best people in the game, and doesn't even train them or teach them how to send a proper attack.

I feel bad for them. Mean while to my knowledge their leader hasn't even attacked anyone yet. He surely is too afraid to attack me, because he knows he has the skill.

James.. this is a challenge, man to .. teenager. I challenge you to try and take a city from me. If you do not you have NO HONOR. You send your poor new players to go and fight, and you are the one who declared war on us, yet you are hiding out on the rim, and sending poor kids who don't even know how to play the game to attack me. That is so cowardly it is pathetic.

I CHALLENGE YOU J.N.C. 93 to take one of my cities. ANY OF THEM. IF you don't send some attacks at me you are the worst kind of coward. You started this war, now LEAD YOUR TEAM IN THE BATTLES!!!!

SHOW THEM WHAT THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO. Don't just sit back hiding, and order them to attack people that are vastly superior to them. You started the war now do something.

I am calling you out in front of the entire server right now. A challenge. IF you have ANY guts what so ever, if you dare to call yourself a leader, than put your OWN armies on the line, and attack the greatest enemy that you will ever face. Stop using the poor new kids as shields and TEACH THEM how to fight by example.

I trained my team, and that's why us and our allies destroy anything in our path. You wanted this war, time that you become part of it.

James you are being called out. You haven't sent a single attack yet to me, and you declared the war. This is for your honor. Hardly anyone respects you from these forums in the first place, and while I have many "haters" at least my stats can do the talking for me, to shut them up. You don't even have that.

SO lets see something from you james. Show your team that you aren't afraid to participate in this war that you brought on them. You are being called out boy!!

DeletedUser

Hahaha Nice one Lefty. Lefty you know to well JNC won't attack you, he likes sitting back and taking ghost towns and inactive cites. Yeah I left ETA sometime ago but I always talk to people to what is going off. I suppose you are taking my ghost towns as you have nothing better to do. I got tried defeating your crape members as they really don't know how to attack. I think I even send Lefty a message showing that JamesofCrack don't know how to attack. Yet god was on my side that day. So James I wish all your members luck as you are going to need it. James I have just looked at your stats in attacking Geeeee what a sim city player you really are, mine you so is davus he is also a sim city player. At Least lefty has got some Battle points. I thought leaders meant to lead by example.? even my Girl Kaya is doing good :p... Oh give my wishes to Kaya for me I know she loves me deep down.

P.S Lefty Cya around bro, I hope not in real life you would kill me LOL. I miss my girl hottie (moppyO) in Skype. :(

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hahaha Nice one Lefty. Lefty you know to well JNC won't attack you, he likes sitting back and taking ghost towns and inactive cites. Yeah I left ETA sometime ago but I always talk to people to what is going off. I suppose you are taking my ghost towns as you have nothing better to do. I got tried defeating your crape members as they really don't know how to attack. I think I even send Lefty a message showing that JamesofCrack don't know how to attack. Yet god was on my side that day. So James I wish all your members luck as you are going to need it. James I have just looked at your stats in attacking Geeeee what a sim city player you really are, mine you so is davus he is also a sim city player. At Least lefty has got some Battle points. I thought leaders meant to lead by example.? even my Girl Kaya is doing good :p... Oh give my wishes to Kaya for me I know she loves me deep down.

P.S Lefty Cya around bro, I hope not in real life you would kill me LOL. I miss my girl hottie (moppyO) in Skype. :(

See i love how you do that. You bash me on the forums or in a public chat. But if it was in a private chat then you act like my best buddy :D You do the same with TK, What's the point?

You even bash Lefty all the time but then I guess if you was talking to him privately, you would be his best bud :D

DeletedUser

JNC Skype is not Grepolis So I'm cool with ya. :)) I have always been TK Buddy since day one. until he was cheating which I was upset about. but stil friends with him. Me and Lefty would never be best buddies. :D

DeletedUser

Why do you keep bringing TK's name into all this? The last 3-4 posts I've seen so far from you have been all about how TK feels about the situation.

Just goes to show you that you can't even form your own opinion, I wonder whos lead you will be following in a couple of weeks.

DeletedUser

I'm not going to lie, I don't like either of you, and I would never talk to you on skype.

James way to dodge the real discussion here. The fact that you are a coward, you began a war with my alliance yet you're too scared to fight, your battle points are absolute garbage, and you'll never come and participate in the war you initiated.

Take a city THEN TALK. Until then, you're just a coward little child, hiding on the rim, sending your poor inexperienced noobs to ATTEMPT to do your dirty work for you.

James, I know cheer leading tryouts are coming up soon, and I hope that you don't make the team this year, and your mommy will be so mad she'll ground you from the computer until summer break.

DeletedUser

HAHA Lefty! She'll lock the basement door so he can't get into his "cyber" lair! C'mon James show us what you have. Show us how to do it. You can attack me if you don't have the balls to take on a big player!

DeletedUser

HAHA Lefty! She'll lock the basement door so he can't get into his "cyber" lair! C'mon James show us what you have. Show us how to do it. You can attack me if you don't have the balls to take on a big player!

I was looking up some stats and I same across your name Badger.

while I know every alliance has their sim players. Most sim players doesn't talk the way you just did.

so back to the Facts:
If J.n.c 93 is a bad player your a horrible one.

0) your stats Sir. http://worlddata.grepostats.com/world/en7/player/494157
1) you started in May .... he started in June you have been playing one month before him.
2) J.n.c 93 has 150% more ABP then you and total BP he doubles yours
3) you have gotten zero BP in the last week and are not on vacation

how did you ever get into BA in the first place?

It's people like you is the reason I quit BA. Targets everywhere and you refuse to attack.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i just been reading over most these post and find it now very funny. j.n.c. stats my not be up to some peoples level but hay at lest hes still here. funny how things work out

DeletedUser

846 times lol na i dont know and there is no way im counting.....

DeletedUser

to be honest. the only statistic that u have that they should even worry about is that u have the largest alliance period.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Yes but it does not matter if I have the largest alliance on the server or not, that doesn't make us the best. Our ability to win wars and fight is the statistic everyone should look at, not our size or points. Lefty and his boys badly underestimated us... We've worked our way up to get there with good & bad decisions but things have turnt out good in the end.