Super Duper Ultra Turtle!

DeletedUser

:eek:

Turtle.jpg

Cities circled belong to the same player. Would this be the "best" turtle on the server?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I bet most of those are filled to the brim with D troops, does anyone have a nut cracker cause this dudes gonna be a tough'n.

DeletedUser

Hahaha. What a nutter, with those kinds of turtles skillz he should be in Nazgul and Gibbowo's turtle loving alliance.

DeletedUser

Oh God, that would take forever. He could probably get himself to #1 defensive bp with that kind of defense.

DeletedUser

He has a 11k, 12k, 13k village? lol. I hope he stopped building on his other villages or he wont have many troops to defend with. Wait until he takes over the whole island and builds all these megapolis. Then it would be like a nice big cheesecake idling in O55.

DeletedUser2586

And I bet most of those are filled to the brim with D troops, does anyone have a nut cracker cause this dudes gonna be a tough'n.

This player will be quite easy to conquer actually. you just have to beat him in a war of attrition. Set up like this he will not be able to farm the resources needed to rebuild as fast as most players his size. if you simply keep sending attacks and rebuilding troops you will over take him and gain a ridiculous amount of BP.

yes defensive troops are cheaper and faster to make, but you cant make them with 0 resources.

Also with 6 targets if 5 of your friends join into the fun it would be even easier.

DeletedUser

This player will be quite easy to conquer actually. you just have to beat him in a war of attrition. Set up like this he will not be able to farm the resources needed to rebuild as fast as most players his size. if you simply keep sending attacks and rebuilding troops you will over take him and gain a ridiculous amount of BP.

yes defensive troops are cheaper and faster to make, but you cant make them with 0 resources.

Also with 6 targets if 5 of your friends join into the fun it would be even easier.

You'd probably need 6 friends to help attack each village, if he stacks agaisnt you then your plan is ruined as he's barely lost anything against an attack, add in the possibility he's got a tower in each village on top of that too.

And when you put it that way (you need a 6 on 1) then isn't this a good player? (or at least a smart one) Just because he's chosen to play defensively doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's doing, or maybe he's used to tw like I am where you want your villages in clusters for support reasons.

DeletedUser

You'd probably need 6 friends to help attack each village, if he stacks agaisnt you then your plan is ruined as he's barely lost anything against an attack, add in the possibility he's got a tower in each village on top of that too.

And when you put it that way (you need a 6 on 1) then isn't this a good player? (or at least a smart one) Just because he's chosen to play defensively doesn't mean he doesn't know what he's doing, or maybe he's used to tw like I am where you want your villages in clusters for support reasons.

But he has 8 farms where he should have at least 40.

DeletedUser2586

I think you need to look up what a war of attrition is. My logic is sound. This guy is a sitting duck.

DeletedUser

If the CS all arrive at ~the same time, with ~2 preclears before each, then he can't stack sufficiently, or he might stack 1-2, and lose the other 4-5. 6 cities on one island is ridiculous. He should give up at least 3 of them too allies to free up his culture lol. Silly turtle.

DeletedUser

I think you need to look up what a war of attrition is. My logic is sound. This guy is a sitting duck.

I know what attrition means, but a 1 on 1 with this guy wouldn't be the best idea. The price just isn't right if ya know what I mean.

He has the advantage of being the defender, which has more than just the advantage of a wall and maybe the tower.

You need to travel to get to him, so he gets extra time to rebuild his troops, he may not be able to farm as much, but I'm sure he can still use his barracks.

If it's just one person attacking him, he also gets to stack his defense, which when combined together, the defender loses less troops total when he has more troops in the fight.

So after the first few attacks, you'll need to rebuild your offense, meanwhile he's rebuilding his defense, the cycle would continue for what I'm guessing will be a pretty long time (unless he quits) or unless you get the help of others, which would mean his plan to turtle wasn't really that bad. His may not be the best plan in terms of rebuilding quickly and attacking others, but defense has it's advantages as well.

Although honestly, I haven't played this game very long, I'm used to TW where you want clusters for quick stacks and easy snipes. I can see another reason though, as to why he'd have such a clustered island, I have this pain in the rear on my island that I don't want to noble, but he keeps using lightning bolt on me every day and he won't quit, I also have 4 more active players on my island with decent sized villages, if they don't quit I'll be forced to noble them as well.

I just think that giving someone a topic on the externals and puttin his gameplay down isn't necessary unless he has no troops and he's at that size or something like that, like I found that the leader of Kingdom of gods has no troops at all. Like seriously, none at all, not one, and he's the dude who tried to recruit me like 5 times (he's also the one casting bolt on me)

DeletedUser

I agree that a turtle plan is good and if you run out of resources just trade

DeletedUser

true, it's certainly not the best plan but it still is a decent plan because it's just incredibly expensive to take you out.

DeletedUser

He could probably trade at least some of those cites to other players in his alliance if he wants to get a strong city and doesn't want to go all the way outside his alliance's borders to get them. Not sure if that makes sense, probably mostly depends on what the area looks like where he is in and what alliance he is in, both of which I haven't checked.