TE vs CR

DeletedUser

While i know a proper pnp will be coming soon i also thought it would be good not to litter the Top 12 thread with specific wars.

Till such pnp is made please use this thread with further comments

Thanks

DeletedUser

i think this could b a very intresting war hahahaha :p

come on TE get ur arses in gear we knwo u declared now and we knwo u sending attacks !!

but lets face it CR has had better attackers KE done better at scaring us!!!

to all of ETA now with TE and CR now at full war why not take advatage of TE being weakened by us there defence gonan b near us so start the other side attack them!! hit them hard make them suffer :p

DeletedUser

So... CR at war now with UoW, Fate and TE... this should become interesting :)

DeletedUser

While i know a proper pnp will be coming soon i also thought it would be good not to litter the Top 12 thread with specific wars.

I will not make a PNP for the TE vs CR war.

I do not think TE is worth it at this time they do not respect either their enemy nor their allies. So, this thrend is as good as it gets for them.

Sad to think the #1 alliance has to sneak attack anther alliance and try to get every alliance in the game to fight their war for them

TE is so disorganized and lack leadership so badly that they cannot even declare a war properly.

I guess that's what one can except when you allow a former Spy to run an alliance.

I guess a spy can gain control of an alliance when , 1/3 of the alliance doesn't care what the other 1/3 is doing and the other 1/3 forgets to log in.

this will be a boring war because only about 5 TE members want it.

I wish i could wish The Elite good luck but, i don't i wish they find a better alliance with better leaders and stop allowing those "The Tribunal" members highjack your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol!!

love the responce whatever!!

im gonna love this war its gonna have some intrest propsects!! i think this could b the end of yet another old time allaince! or maybe they could beat us! never know yet!

as for who we at war with it makes no diffrence but i know some our boys will get great DBP in this war and im working on my ABP already!!

DeletedUser19492

I am not going to do a pnp either...

this war will be fought ingame, not outside...

so everyone, enjoy the bp, a lot of fun ahead.

just two notes

1. I am very proud to had been part of Tribunal!

2. fight your own wars tony, don´t go asking valor to fight it for you. this war basically started a month back when you told me I should fight valor and bob and put "fire" in ETA. this basically was what made BOB and TE to unite once again!

to all the very best luck, nothing personal, this is just a game let´s all enjoy it.

DeletedUser

So Valor will join CR or TE side?or stay neutral?

Finally something interesting is happening,although it is a shame we will not have PnP on war between nr.1 and nr.2 alliance..that should be the crucial point of the ETA but looks like it has not been done properly,well doesnt matter any more...good luck to Valor on making a decision what side to take!

DeletedUser

;) I knew this thread would take on a life of its own.

As for Valor and our intent...Well first we will still be taking cities from the refugees that ran to The Elite like we planned to do in the first place.

Its a shame that in doing so we'll be smashing many ships that belong to TE as they are supporting the refugee's.

From their...

Guess you'll have to wait and see

DeletedUser

2. fight your own wars tony, don´t go asking valor to fight it for you. this war basically started a month back when you told me I should fight valor and bob and put "fire" in ETA. this basically was what made BOB and TE to unite once again!

What a joke, I told you that as a joke when you told me TE is at war the are at war with WoA.

I told you to find a war that more then 5 of you players can fight in. The Idea is since you have been the leader of TE. You have did nothing but talk.

maybe it just me, or maybe i was just spoiled by good leaders, leader of the top 3 alliances throughout all of ETA's history have fought other organized alliances to call hitting a few WoA members a war. and a few other smaller alliances then them a war was a joke. I just suggested you fight someone that would fight back.

Anyway Valor doesn't need to fight TE. They could just recruit all your members but you have been at war with UoW making no progress,

So you see you can take a block of words and change then meaning but, you know the meaning was this.

Why isn't TE fighting anyone that can fight back?

So, i guess this is you first true test as a leader of a major alliance can you fight a war when the other side can fight back.

EDIT: I guess I should reply to you comment.
If anyone joins in the fight against The Elite It would be because The Elite did something that provoked the other alliance, not because CR asked them to join.

DeletedUser

For the record,

CR never asked Valor for anything and we have made up our own mind on how we will proceed here.

DeletedUser15946

eta is becoming wild, now it is everybody VS everybody lol

DeletedUser

Very interesting indeed Sirgaz. Let us take eta out in a blaze of glory

DeletedUser15946

It is interesting from our point to view battles all around us, while we stay neutral in them... but perhaps there will be battle we will be forced to act? Who knows...

DeletedUser

It is interesting from our point to view battles all around us, while we stay neutral in them... but perhaps there will be battle we will be forced to act? Who knows...

BA stay neutral in a World War where all the top 6 alliances are fighting.

only in a 2.0 world would that ever happen.

DeletedUser

yup only in 2.0..

me personally have no will to fight someone for serious when I am not sure will I be able to log in,will I be able to time attacks in few seconds cause of lag,will I be able to snipe CS cause of lag again and cause it is so slow and so on...

DeletedUser

Hello elite!

Here we are :

hell.jpg

Please enter ;)

AAAACx4gG4YAAAAAAOYZGA.jpg

DeletedUser21064

Sad to think the #1 alliance has to sneak attack anther alliance

You have got to be kidding right.

That is definitely the pot calling the kettle black.

Where is all that everyone knows its just a game

Seems the stories is different know that the proverbial shoe is on the other foot.

DeletedUser

i truely hope ba dos not stay neutral in this war. for good or bad eta will close in a month or so and everyone knows it so go for gold. just wish i could log in to eta :Angry: good luck to all