Teh Jarpenguin Chronicles *Kappa Version* - Part 1: --UNIVER.Forces--

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

but it's just another form of defeating an alliance, if the alliances Jarp disbanded were loyal then they would have reformed and carried on with minimal disruption, like some he may know ;)

it's a backstabbing way, not the way of somebody with a bit of honour in his body, but if you all agree to playing this way on this server, I think I'll move to another server soon cause I like to play fair!

DeletedUser

it's a backstabbing way, not the way of somebody with a bit of honour in his body, but if you all agree to playing this way on this server, I think I'll move to another server soon cause I like to play fair!

The door's open. You can leave. No one's stopping you.

DeletedUser

But you don't see the point, it becomes an ineffective way of winning if you try to do this to a loyal good group of people, every alliance (par 1 :p) jarp has disbanded has been truly disbanded because they are just numbers, they arent an alliance at all really

DeletedUser

But you don't see the point, it becomes an ineffective way of winning if you try to do this to a loyal good group of people, every alliance (par 1 :p) jarp has disbanded has been truly disbanded because they are just numbers, they arent an alliance at all really

*shame

I have failed once in Epsilon. Even if it was effective :)

DeletedUser

This is not backstabbery at all as jarp has no affiliation with the MRA he disbanded. He simply joined to sole intention of disbanding.

How is this any different then conquering an enemy?

DeletedUser

*shame

I have failed once in Epsilon. Even if it was effective :)
it was controversial for sure, maybe the most. but where are the players from univer.force to defend their alliance?no where cause they couldnt care less

DeletedUser

something.png

THE LATEST

DeletedUser

A few actually congratulated me :D

Another differene between loyal/unloyal members

Once I disbanded an alliance on Epsilon, afterwards they started flaming my bottom off. One day later they reformed and were actually better than they were before! I don't disband to hurt alliances, I disband to help alliances (Oh, I also do it for teh lulz)

DeletedUser

that doesn't matter, there are a lot of young innocent kids just trying this game and don't really have a clue about anything, let them play it their way, don't mess around like this, it's low and sick to do something like this, fight them the fair way, not the backstabbing way (or should I say the american way?)

I really disapprove of things like this

DeletedUser

that doesn't matter, there are a lot of young innocent kids just trying this game and don't really have a clue about anything, let them play it their way, don't mess around like this, it's low and sick to do something like this, fight them the fair way, not the backstabbing way (or should I say the american way?)

for what? doing the smarter thing when it is impossible to do it the violent way? if an alliance can't find ways to lead properly then those kids are better of themselves anyway

DeletedUser

:pro: nuff saif

DeletedUser

I am a young innocent kid :D

DeletedUser

for what? doing the smarter thing when it is impossible to do it the violent way? if an alliance can't find ways to lead properly then those kids are better of themselves anyway

If you think this is a smart way, I'm starting to doubt about your ethics. But clearly this is the ethics on this server, way below the ethics on the european servers

Status
Not open for further replies.