The Best and the worst of Pandosia

DeletedUser30636

Best alliance: Slap
Worst Alliance: Chameleon
Best Player: Kdaroks
Worst Player: LokisWrath
Best Forum Personality: Kdaroks
Worst Forum Personality: Joseph Nieves - Complains too much

haha this is so biased, obviously your a pretty big fan of kdaroks so you put him in both best personality and best player. Theres no way you can say lokis is the worst player, hes actually a great player/leader. and the last one is ridiculous. you just dont like joseph because he puts you in your place everytime you step out of line. Joves is one of the few respectable people left on these forums and has been names the best forum personality multiple times.

DeletedUser

I'll make it easy. Everybody on this thread sucks. The best player will be proven by stats as the game progresses. Rarely does the player who top the ranks at the start of the server end up being the 'best' but instead just happens to have the most gold laying around. The worst players will come on here, complain, give excuses and eventually quit to form an 'elite' alliance on some new server.

Worse alliance? Kinda like Lays, can't have just one.. lots in this bag.
The best alliance here? It may not even be formed yet, and if it is, could very well have a different roster by the time of wonders.. Damn doesn't reality suck :pro:

DeletedUser46972

It's funny how much hate Slap gets from just our name :D We are actually a decent Alliance, I wouldn't say the best (cause that's too biased) but we are worth more credit than we are given. But hey, people are entitled to their opinions, but never count us out! :supermad:

Best Alliance: Buccaneers
Worst Alliance: Bones and Skulls + Family
Best player: ABFG (He's a great friend and leader :D just had to give him a shout out :supermad:)
Worst player: me
Best Forum Personality: A lot of good people on this Forum :D, but I'm going to have to say ShreftyThred
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur, for obvious reasons

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's funny how much hate Slap gets from just our name :D We are actually a decent Alliance, I wouldn't say the best (cause that's too biased) but we are worth more credit than we are given. But hey, people are entitled to their opinions, but never count us out! :supermad:

Best Alliance: Buccaneers
Worst Alliance: Bones and Skulls + Family
Best player: ABFG (He's a great friend and leader :D just had to give him a shout out :supermad:)
Worst player: me
Best Forum Personality: A lot of good people on this Forum :D, but I'm going to have to say ShreftyThred
Worst Forum Personality: GoldLemur, for obvious reasons

Funny how a lot of these new players can make opinions about me but don't know me. Shrefty, you always have something to say, if anybody is the worst player, you would be it. You talk all that stuff at the beginning of this world talking about, oh we can beat any alliance and were obviously the best alliance, you got your alliance members making threads about your wars how your winning and dominating half the world. Yet look at you now, rimmed, waiting for the next world to come out apologizing and already looking into retirement. Get over yourself. You don't like my opinions, then don't read em', Kdaroks is a great player for obvious reasons and has a good personality. Don't hate because you don't. I'll take you on 1v1 any day Shrefty, any mother ... day.

DeletedUser

Funny how a lot of these new players can make opinions about me but don't know me. Shrefty, you always have something to say, if anybody is the worst player, you would be it. You talk all that stuff at the beginning of this world talking about, oh we can beat any alliance and were obviously the best alliance, you got your alliance members making threads about your wars how your winning and dominating half the world. Yet look at you now, rimmed, waiting for the next world to come out apologizing and already looking into retirement. Get over yourself. You don't like my opinions, then don't read em', Kdaroks is a great player for obvious reasons and has a good personality. Don't hate because you don't. I'll take you on 1v1 any day Shrefty, any mother ... day.

At least sheftry apologized for his pride you haven't done that yet.

DeletedUser

What, I'm sorry but I think you need to re-read his little apology message again. Nothing at all said he was apologizing for his pride. He apologies for dull reasons.

DeletedUser

What, I'm sorry but I think you need to re-read his little apology message again. Nothing at all said he was apologizing for his pride. He apologies for dull reasons.

he apologizes for bragging about about his alliance, that's part of his pride

DeletedUser

Im already going to battle you down in Rhammus, dont make the situation worse for yourself.

DeletedUser

Funny how a lot of these new players can make opinions about me but don't know me.

Where in the rules does it say the opinions posted here require in depth knowledge of the person that is being talked about? Pretty sure it doesn't. Also, this is the internet. As good as somebody may 'think' they know somebody on here they really have no idea. People who 'know you' may not really 'know you' at all. Silly lemurs.

Based on this thread alone you do seem rather annoying for what its worth though. You're in O45.. what some call a core ocean.. and you're just barely in the top 1000 so I'd think you suck in game too.. but time will tell.

DeletedUser

When your ready. Your very lucky I edited my posts, there was a lot of hate in it for you but I chose not embarrass you on these here forums. When Im ready, for me to change my opinion, Ill let you know. In the mean time, do me a favor and be silent.

DeletedUser

When your ready. Your very lucky I edited my posts, there was a lot of hate in it for you but I chose not embarrass you on these here forums. When Im ready, for me to change my opinion, Ill let you know. In the mean time, do me a favor and be silent.

youre* not your. wrong tense. so embarrassing...

DeletedUser

You mean you edited your posted because they were as dumb as everything else you've posted and prefer to not be known for the idiot you come off as? Right got it. No need to lie and try to act more bad than you really are.. you've already blown that one :)

I'd love to see you try to embarrass me though.. let me know when you do in case I miss it.

DeletedUser

youre* not your. wrong tense. so embarrassing...

you're not youre, what a fail.

You mean you edited your posted because they were as dumb as everything else you've posted and prefer to not be known for the idiot you come off as? Right got it. No need to lie and try to act more bad than you really are.. you've already blown that one :)

I'd love to see you try to embarrass me though.. let me know when you do in case I miss it.

Honestly, you're not effecting me with your little jabs and name calling. I know that I'm too above you to argue with you or even talk back to. This will be my last reply to you for a while. In the mean time, go find a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

you're not youre, what a fail.

Honestly, you're not effecting me with your little jabs and name calling. I know that I'm too above you to argue with you or even talk back to. This will be my last reply to you for a while. In the mean time, go find a friend.

two cities in ocean 45 is hardly something to brag about; maybe you ought to spend more time in game than on the externals... just a thought

DeletedUser

two cities in ocean 45 is hardly something to brag about; maybe you ought to spend more time in game than on the externals... just a thought

Ial6sNn.png

Keep thinking...