Pnp The Codfish Express...

The GM

Phrourach
why don't you ask Croatian Lover( The GM) about it?

You know as well as I do that I am not from Croatia nor have I been there.

Heres a guy from 'Croatia' that can neg rep me in perfect english, using large words in perfect sequence that now comes on the externals doesn't respond to a message and now speaks like Yoda on Acid.

Lol, sounds a lot like you really doesn't it ?:heh:

Clearly Croatia Lover is another of your alter egos which you have unleashed. Sounds by his/her name that he/she thinks they are pretty hot stuff? Or could it be JoHnny reincarnated as he really stood no fighting chance the way he was?:eek:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

GGN said:
I never claimed to be all knowing Jamo

Then why comment with conviction on something you know nothing about?

But that said I would worship him as the Eastern European Jesus long before I would worship you.

Serbian Jesus forgives you for this ,heretic :p

DeletedUser

Jamovic1: Srpski Isus? hehehe
Želim da se pridruže ovom svijetu zvuči zabavno za mene. Nisam siguran o tebi, ljut sve vrijeme. Želim da igram s TD, šampioni.
Kako mogu pridružiti ovom svijetu? Ja sam novi u ovoj igri i žele da uče iz dobrih igrača koji me može naučiti.
Možemo li biti prijatelji?
Ja sam vrlo dobar ljubavnik usput.

I see you say talk about me? Good man I am, want learn and play champions with. Can help me?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Jamovic1: Srpski Isus? hehehe
Želim da se pridruže ovom svijetu zvuči zabavno za mene. Nisam siguran o tebi, ljut sve vrijeme. Želim da igram s TD, šampioni.
Kako mogu pridružiti ovom svijetu? Ja sam novi u ovoj igri i žele da uče iz dobrih igrača koji me može naučiti.
Možemo li biti prijatelji?
Ja sam vrlo dobar ljubavnik usput.

I see you say talk about me? Good man I am, want learn and play champions with. Can help me?

Get Lost!

DeletedUser48096

Then why comment with conviction on something you know nothing about?

I didnt comment on it Jams, I asked a question. Did you not see the question mark? Do you even know what a Question Mark is?.. Shall I quote myself and enlarge the question mark to size 7 so you can see it clearly or perhaps more likely are you dodging yet another question that could mean you would have to admit you where wrong about something... Iam going with the latter personally.

Now how does that relate to History? The matter of the distance between Zagreb and Krajina, is a Geographical matter. Not historical.

The GM

Phrourach
Get Lost!

I don't believe in speaking tongues like the Yuogoslavs do but give he/she a break. I suspect it is Jamo with a duel account, nothing surprises me with him anymore.

Lets look at it like this though, what if poor Croatian Lover actually is a real person and wants to come play in this world? Is that an issue? As he/she states playing with champions is the best way to learn. Therefore we could find a spot for you in TD I'm sure?

Although I must admit poor Croatia would learn a hell of a lot more quickly about what not to do playing in APoc. From what I have seen they all talk in tongues as well. ;)

By the way, may I ask, who exactly are you "TFinn?"

DeletedUser

GGN said:
Now how does that relate to History? The matter of the distance between Zagreb and Krajina, is a Geographical matter. Not historical.
I didnt comment on it Jams, I asked a question

Looks like you asked a question, then made a statement. Now I get to be all GGN here , how delightful..when referring to the distance between Zagreb and Krajina Or Srpska Krajina I was not speaking geographically (e.g.- if i was going to pretend to be anyone it would not be someone from Zagreb), rather culturally..its called a metaphor..you can learn more about The kingdom of Serbia, its formation into Jugoslavia, our current Geopolitical situation and the beautiful town of Vukovar/ Borovo on Wikipedia..I'm sure you would rather read thePhone book than learn something new but it will make talking with you much more fun

The GM said:
Lets look at it like this though, what if poor Croatian Lover actually is a real person and wants to come play in this world? Is that an issue?
It is a pretty big issue, your ignorance of Grep knows no boundaries..the server is CLOSED at WW..if you weren't a noob you would know that.:D

I could tell you but you wouldn't believe me I am sure.

PS -CL i will talk to you by PM, english only in forums in EN i am afraid.

DeletedUser48096

I have nothing against learning something new Jams, I have a scientific degree.. I live for new knowledge... That said there are some issues I care not for, Geopolitics ranks highly in that list. Iam in fact currently reading the recent stories about NASA Discoveries about Water on Mars and am amazed by the discoveries made by the Orbiter. Of course I already knew Mars had water on it after all it has two perminant polar Ice caps so water was always an invitable discovery. But anything new like that in the Scientific world Iam normally all over..

I could go on and continue to rip apart your non-answer to my question and ask how exactly this is a metaphor or what it is a metaphor for?... But you know what, I really cannot be bothered.

DeletedUser48096

Whats the matter Jamo? You have a dislike of intelligence?..

DeletedUser

The_Codfish_Express.png

logos_vs.png

The below chart clearly supports the conclusions and arguments put forward in the previous edition of The Codfish Express. The time period shown is roughly pre WW and pre/during the start of the "perfect storm" that hit Apoc/ZT.

Apoc/ZT were evidently hegemonic for the entire war until this stage. Their ascendancy was ubiquitous, their success constant. This was prior to events, of which origins were totally exogenous to TD.

Perfect_storm_stats.png

In light of this, it is exceptionally disingenuous of the Hermonassa Guardian to accuse our unbiased statistics of being cherry picked.

*Please note: Old ZeroTolerance stats were not included in the above chart.

The GM

Phrourach
What a load of Cod wollop you talk Cod? Cherry picking is your middle name.

Below is an updated chart with a date range chosen without bias or unethical adjustment.

TD vs Apoc jpeg.png

Don't you just love the inflated numbers that these guys seem to come up with regarding alliance head counts? We have more simmers in TD than Apoc ever had, part of the game unfortunately.

Makes our win even more special knowing that once the simmers were taken out, we actually had less players than APoc's actives yet still won? Go figure...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The editor of the Codfish Express thanks the GM for highlighting the stats after the "perfect storm", reinforcing our position of its impact...

DeletedUser

I don't believe in speaking tongues like the Yuogoslavs do but give he/she a break. I suspect it is Jamo with a duel account, nothing surprises me with him anymore.

Lets look at it like this though, what if poor Croatian Lover actually is a real person and wants to come play in this world? Is that an issue? As he/she states playing with champions is the best way to learn. Therefore we could find a spot for you in TD I'm sure?

Although I must admit poor Croatia would learn a hell of a lot more quickly about what not to do playing in APoc. From what I have seen they all talk in tongues as well. ;)

Wow you have one hell of a Byzantine mind good buddy :D

As to the identity of Croation Lover - you missed out two options, which I will help you with:

1. Croation Lover is a pogey bait buddy of yours
  2. It is a false account deliberately created to flame other players and bring the game into disrepute

I am not saying that either of the above is true. I am just widening the speculation that you started offf.

Y'all have a nice day ;)

DeletedUser

As to the identity of Croation Lover - you missed out two options, which I will help you with:

1. Croation Lover is a pogey bait buddy of yours
  2. It is a false account deliberately created to flame other players and bring the game into disrepute

Thanking you for concerns to me. Pogey, what mean?

I new player to game. I reeding forum so helping me learn and be good player and fighting strong. Asking my friend Jamovic, he teaching me good and make me loyal and honest player. 1 day I willing to be leeder and fighter good of aliance. I am Croatia, and lover good.

DeletedUser48096

In light of this, it is exceptionally disingenuous of the Hermonassa Guardian to accuse our unbiased statistics of being cherry picked.

Errrr... Do I need to give you the definition of Cherry picking? Simple question Sir Cod, Why halt the stats at 29th April?..

5c8578cb7afa94f072299d9514f48fd1.png

Why did you not go into May and beyond?... But wait, I already answered the question of what happens if you do that..

That is why I accused you of Cherry Picking, Because your stats are cherry picked...

Fine two can play at that game, Lets compare city conquests for the last 30 days:

777e28894c66617baf28dc7a861297f0.png

TD 121, Apoc 13..

b446b2f20b13b5dddb47f3e1b0bd6400.png

DeletedUser48096

Are you saying that Apoc arent playing? I think some in Apoc would disagree with that Jams..