A war game where the same players play multiple servers against each other
Grudges

Who would have thought!

DeletedUser

A war game where the same players play multiple servers against each other
Grudges

Who would have thought!

Ah, so snippy is the name of the game.

I haven't played on a server with anyone here before, that I know of, but give it time, the hate will flow my way :p

DeletedUser

Grudges = Compliments most of the time. People love to hate those who they lost cities to or who used to take out LS nukes twice a week.

Unless your the sneaky sneak type and then its a different kind of grudge

DeletedUser

Really..... there must be something abit more fun to talk about then a list made for fun?

im sure everyone has players they dislike or would like abit of revenge on?

DeletedUser

There is no anymosity nor anything personal between me and erik or raivo, just a list of people who I'd be happy to fight and get the chance to kill. Erik beat us in Eubea so any oppurtunity for a rematch would be welcomed. Raivo has just been an age-long enemy for years now, on the opposing side in every world, so it's a natural course of things.

A much more interesting topic emerges from here though, if you look at this very quote:
I nevr used spies, never needed them, and because i don't need them i play my own game, also i don't care if i have a spy in my team from the enemy.

DeletedUser

Well I already see erik flexing on the forums. GL I guess. The best fighters never win, the best simmers thoughhhhhh

DeletedUser

Grudges = Compliments most of the time. People love to hate those who they lost cities to or who used to take out LS nukes twice a week.

Unless your the sneaky sneak type and then its a different kind of grudge

No one has ls nukes yet and the world hasn't even been open for a full week. It's clear these "grudges" are from previous worlds, but hopefully we all try our best to make you hate us because of what we do here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

qKml1hk.jpg

WLwkOwA.jpg

This.

DeletedUser48257

The first post actually makes me so annoyed that its not laied out properly :supermad:

DeletedUser37948

No one has ls nukes yet and the world hasn't even been open for a full week. It's clear these "grudges" are from previous worlds, but hopefully we all try are best to make you hate us because of what we do here.

we dont hate we just have fun and a grudges thread is just for fun, tactics teamwork and a selfless attitude win everytime no room for genuine grudges :pro:

DeletedUser

Less then 24 hours passed ZP from my warning to be careful from Choppy chop;)
but you hear Zarun,not me;)

DeletedUser37948

Tea im an old guy i listen to everyone and i see alot its the burden of age.

But i make up my own mind my friend.

i try not to get to involved in all this propogander and missinformation, other teams can do it because they are desperate for the win. im happy to play with freinds and have fun i have no reason to play for ego im secure in knowing who and what i am and happy with it.
as for chopper ive got a very good feeling we will be good freinds for a long time

well you know me i dont like to have enemies seems a bit childish when this is just a game, i prefer skilled opponants and respect people as such :pro:

DeletedUser

Let us hope you made the right choice:d
He(Mikk) And Ed(Boris the cat) already ruined their alliance in Eubea with their unlimited apetite:d
but what do I know:d

DeletedUser37948

im not realy botherd about history to be honest as its very rare to hear the truth, i rather judge from my gut instinkt and by peoples actions ive experianced.

one thing is sure the more people act the more they reveal themselves with there actions thats the same for freind or foe

DeletedUser

Let us hope you made the right choice:d
He(Mikk) And Ed(Boris the cat) already ruined their alliance in Eubea with their unlimited apetite:d
but what do I know:d
If that's what you call staying true to your original crew then by all means...

DeletedUser

Which means solely to ex Actium Byzies;)
great revelation in public Mikk;)