Pnp The funny mail time!

Link of time

Phrourach
So i have a premade set up by alex and me. Then i join and get 20 invites, the norm. Then this happens...
Hey max35,
I cant join you. But can we go pact?
Thanks, Link of time.

Then i get this-

Which seems like a promlem worked out for me, until i get this...

you aren't in an alliance. how can i send you a pact?

LOL

Then I send this back:

after I join up with alex

You can tell he's a newb, but not a noob. (Not at least yet)

Then he says this-

how about you both join my alliance. we can all work together!:)

Then I laugh for 20 minutes.

Then i say...

Umm... I'll think about it...

*NOT*

I'll post more funny mail:D

But you all need to post your funny mail too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Being a diplomat means constantly saying no to noob pacts :p Once you posted all the PM's it was better, +rep for effort.

DeletedUser

+rep that was hilarious

"you are'nt in an alliance. how can i send you pact?"

lol

DeletedUser

Walugi today at 14:52
because some pepole were attacking me so i changed my alliance

elmnous today at 14:24
You see I just found that u were changing alliances so much in previous worlds and u got less abp too in all worlds so can u give me reason that we let u in this alliance except there are members from same alliance on island

Walugi today at 14:10
because they wont help me

elmnous today at 13:56
can i ask you why you wanna leave your current alliance

Walugi today at 13:49
Can i please join your alliance

please don't laugh:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That comic is actually a comic off a website called explosm.net It is copyright and you have just deleted the copyright tag. You have technically committed an illegal crime therefore you should be arrested!

DeletedUser

and you have just deleted the copyright tag. You have technically committed an illegal crime therefore you should be arrested!
It's nice that you "know" what has occurred, as I didn't remove anything except text from that strip. There was no copyright on the original graphic that I obtained. You may also wish to investigate copyright laws before you make such absurd accusations, because I am well informed about the law, as its my job.

DeletedUser

It's nice that you "know" what has occurred, as I didn't remove anything except text from that strip. There was no copyright on the original graphic that I obtained. You may also wish to investigate copyright laws before you make such absurd accusations, because I am well informed about the law, as its my job.

Owned!

DeletedUser40768

Here are is one I have:

Joseph Nieves today at 01:24
I don't need to be careful against an MRA, all I need against you guys is the militia :p

King Kieran 2nd today at 01:21
Be careful what you wish for!

Joseph Nieves today at 01:20
I am not scared of your MRA, I mean you guys were silly enough to take in all of the bad League of Legions players into your group and not to mention you guys have very little abp. Come and attack me, I need the bp.

Joseph Nieves today at 01:13
Yeah, you better give me some nice bp :p

King Kieran 2nd today at 01:11
That was a very bad move any last requests?

DeletedUser

none of these were funny and I get the feeling that this forum is populated by 12 year olds. Strangest off site forum group I've yet to come across