Pnp The Grepo Ace (lol * to break the ice, try to be friends :-))

DeletedUser51020

No slaves overhere lol, everybody joined free will, a lot in Hollies joined cause the dead or join us mail in inbox.

And we got lots legends, we all are part of this legendary group.

Legends -

Never brag
Never take others input as personal
Never hide in VM

I do not blame on using gold - Manchester United or Barcelona will not be such if will not have plenty of money. If this in the rules, thats ok. Also about "game" problems.

DeletedUser51020

Legends are just ppl
34a209f1_o.jpeg

DeletedUser

Medemon,can you please show us your achievements please?:D
If there is any of course:D
so we can start admiring you:D

None will be angry with ezy and sunkdeep,we know by now jealousy is their driving fore:p

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Plus you brag about 88 million cave, you are not the only one in all worlds who conquered that super city, so you are just making fun of yourself

Legends don't take extrnals serious , for you its your home.

I wonder if the 1.2million dbp is enough to get me that showdown EN vs US awrd haha lol

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos
Legends -

Never brag
Never take others input as personal
Never hide in VM

I do not blame on using gold - Manchester United or Barcelona will not be such if will not have plenty of money. If this in the rules, thats ok. Also about "game" problems.

So you just say her that Mohamed Ali is a poor non legend boxer?
Carl Lewis a terrible runner.
The list is long lol.

Legends brag if they don't they become grey instead of colllorfull.

DeletedUser

None of them. I invest 0 gold (money), and very limited time. Just having fun.

Just expressed my view, or here also we should fell on knees and follow?

I have " invested" 300 gold altogether in Sinope too( nor even usual premiums,), limited time to play due to some rl issues,yet you can hardly find someone in your own alliance who does not curse me:d

It is not gold that makes you a good player dear noob:d
It just helps.

First achieve something, then start judging other braggers;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5819

I always thought legends were made up stories that got taller and taller over time, and bore almost no resemblance to the person/thing they were based around. They don't really exist and never did, a bit like myths...

...oh yeah :pro:

DeletedUser29916

I wonder how you become Grepo Ace.. is it required to let 30 of your ww cities be revolted? ;)

So far 0 WW cities revolted on our side... 500 attacks wasted few million silver burned, keep it up and come and give me some actual BP friends

DeletedUser

I wonder how you become Grepo Ace.. is it required to let 30 of your ww cities be revolted? ;)

So far 0 WW cities revolted on our side... 500 attacks wasted few million silver burned, keep it up and come and give me some actual BP friends
Can you post them please?

And correct your numbers, it is less then half and it shows what noobs you are.
How come you could not take a single one with 30 revolts on a blinded player?
Why idiots never think?:d

Last edited by a moderator:

Ranga1

Strategos
I been wondering how we didn't lose a city either. we were basically defending an inactive, he was banned for a period of time too and still not even close to taking one. Maybe because holy are full of the biggest losers in grepolis history (not my words but words of your own player) and the players who only just beat said biggest losers?

DeletedUser29916

I been wondering how we didn't lose a city either. we were basically defending an inactive, he was banned for a period of time too and still not even close to taking one. Maybe because holy are full of the biggest losers in grepolis history (not my words but words of your own player) and the players who only just beat said biggest losers?

Come take our pyramid and then talk smack little boy :)

keep your leaders in VM ;)

Ranga1

Strategos
You sound more and more like a flog each day little boy.

Stop kinding yourself chill, your just an internet troll that feels better about himself/herself by coming on here and gloating about never winning anything in a game you have spent way too much money and time on to have accomplished anything else of significance in your real life.

EDIT: Im in VM mode now too, not because im scared of you little twats, its because unlike you I have actual things to do in the real world. So before you start saying you scared another one in VM have a think at what time of year it is, how many players we have on WW islands then use what little brain cells you have and make an educated decision (if you have that ability)

EDIT 2: or you can do what you do best and make up something to make yourself feel like your a big boy

Last edited:

DeletedUser29916

Mummy always told me I was a big boy Ranga.

But you r right, I have been letting myself go and actually enjoyed being a troll for a few days lol.

Funny how you recon I have no real life... Not seeing you on the trancefloor mate ;)