The Huns Vs EOTD / LOC / Locness

DeletedUser

side note...nwinder has nothing to say...Or is he going to say the new style sucks or it goes against the the way the game should be played..also no response to my previous comments.

Haven't gotten around to it yet (let alone reading it) - it is pretty low on my agenda next to smashing my head against the wall, and plucking my eyes out with golden knitting-rods. Once things calm down with my alliance and everything, I'll get around to it. Your opinion means quite little to me, and I have little desire to post further on it...Call it lack of will. (also, I've been quite busy in my personal life over the weekend, my older brother was up in Wisconsin visiting since Thursday, drove him back to Chicago this afternoon, and we attended several political rallies at the state capital, as I live a few moments from it - including the thrilling tractorcade!)

(further, I haven't played 2.0, so I can't comment - so, go ahead and insert your foot into your mouth on that weak insult - but I will make the same comment I have made for a while. It was promised for early this year and early this year is about to elapse [17 days and counting!] - I am tired of being drug along on how long it will take. I am sure it is awesome, the screen shots I have seen look awesome - but, I can't comment on anything other than time)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

By the way are any of EotD playing the grepolis 2.0 beta? have you noted the Huns are there?

I gave it a shot briefly but I noticed it acted very slow and glitchy plus I spend too much time on Delta to give it a fair shot, I will most like;ly end up waiting till Delta closes or updates to 2.0 before i move on to another world though I think some of us are diddling over there

DeletedUser12311

komaster, its different feel of the game. I personally like it more than the regular style now. i can not wait for it to come to delta.

side note...nwinder has nothing to say...Or is he going to say the new style sucks or it goes against the the way the game should be played..also no response to my previous comments.

I loved it too, I can't wait either, and when we go to the "Hero realm" we will be even, and I'll be coming after ya ;)

The farming is the biggest thing for me, I don't even bother with it now, and I only have 10 cities :p

Also, the layout will be great when I am home, so much easier for coordinating and such. When I am at my cabin using a telus data stick I might cry though. :p

I would like to test hades too, but since there are only 4 gods per world I think I might not get to using him a great deal.

Oh and you need to stop 'taughting' Nwinder. I really can't handle anymore back and forth :p

On a side note, I had a Claim on a city you took, any chance you'll give it too me ;P

DeletedUser

Well I normally stay far, far away from the forums, but I was told to read this, and I must reply. It's probably the last time I'll read this thread, but here goes:

To be fair not all LoC members sent hateful messages. I have friends in both LoC and EotD, who were, and I'm sure always will be nice to each other, regardless of what teams we're on. If the time comes we have to fight each other, I'll smile when they take one of my cities as I'm glad it was them & not someone I hate ;).

Now to nwinder, dont give me this mentor crap. You didnt even hardly acknowledge me until I got some size to myself and took an initiative to lead the guys in o36. Sure once I got close to passing you, then we started "becoming close friends." As far as the worst team player ever... I can only laugh at that one. Ask tictac who cleared cities for him to conquer when he moved into o35. Ask Pat who broke a conquest on his city. Ask islandboy, twoish, and toffeeboy who supported them & helped them grow. Oh wait, they left to join SME, just as I did. I didnt leave you to join the Huns, I left to join SME. Which I'm still close to a lot of those guys actually.

I have the utmost respect for dysen and EotD, well everyone except SiC... and I would love to see him move down close enough to my ocean. But that's besides the point, what I'm trying to tell you is that YOU are the SOLE reason for the fall of LoC. Dont get that twisted. I always used to think that Vig was such an arrogant (BLEEP), but now I see he just gets tired of dealing with your crap. He's just as good of a guy as Dysen is.

And in closing, I left LoC becuase no one was performing in ocean 36 except me & tic tac. I got tired of clearing cities for people, only for them not to be able to finish the CQ. There was no team effort (in my ocean), so I joined the boys in SME. They are a great guild, and I wish them the best as I loved it there. Then I started getting harassed over the not supporting nkh thing, whether it be the right or wrong decision, and I got fed up. I was close friends with greco, and he had been recruiting me hard. I parted ways with SME on very good terms and joined the Huns. And it was the best decision ever! It's fun here, people actually talk & coordinate stuff. So as far as traitor and worst team player... Think what you will.

DeletedUser

I loved it too, I can't wait either, and when we go to the "Hero realm" we will be even, and I'll be coming after ya

The farming is the biggest thing for me, I don't even bother with it now, and I only have 10 cities :p

Also, the layout will be great when I am home, so much easier for coordinating and such. When I am at my cabin using a telus data stick I might cry though. :p

I would like to test hades too, but since there are only 4 gods per world I think I might not get to using him a great deal.

Oh and you need to stop 'taughting' Nwinder. I really can't handle anymore back and forth :p

On a side note, I had a Claim on a city you took, any chance you'll give it too me ;P

I happy you and the many others like myself enjoy the new version. I too cant wait till it comes to delta.

I will be nice till Nwinder opens his mouth and spreads crap.

As for that city that you had claimed; which one was it. Ill trade you that city for maybe 2 of yours..if its worth it.

DeletedUser

What crap is that buddy-bear?

You are the one who keeps using my name - I've only responded to messages when my name has been brought up by you - not the other way around.

So, I'll advise you to stop with all the crap and stop using my name in messages. It is so simple, don't want to hear from me - don't use my name - and I won't even respond to anything you post! Sounds reasonable enough, right buddy?
(oh and the last thread we talked on in the forum was when you attacked TicTac, a member and leader of my alliance. It is my duty to stand up for him - especially when you attack his loyalty or honor)
Insert your foot in your mouth again.

When is the last time I responded to anything posted by Sparky or anyone else? Not in a very long time. They don't use my name, so I leave them be.

DeletedUser12311

I happy you and the many others like myself enjoy the new version. I too cant wait till it comes to delta.

As for that city that you had claimed; which one was it. Ill trade you that city for maybe 2 of yours..if its worth it.

Now, I suppose that's a bit nicer (not really but it was worth a shot :p)

Oh and just let me get those cities founded for ya, then we can start negotiating :p

(You know I never really seen the point of these forums but I am enjoying them now, I get to see what the enemy is really made of ;) oh while we're at this negotiating stage I need a couple of Sparkey's cities cleared, up for that?)

DeletedUser

Well komaster i was being nice towards Nwinder. I just didnt want to hear him whine and spread crap around. In this thread I did not mention tictac at all but I made my points in the other thread and its been back up in this thread. So go suck on a lollypop just like a little child you are.

So komaster, which cities do you want me to clear of sparky's. I will be more than willing to help out. I need the extra abp's. I want to catch up to sparky's and vig's numbers...Ill make sure we will kepp them clear for you...

DeletedUser12311

Haha, great clear as many as you can, if you run out I'm sure nor, or hardguy got some extra BP's in their cities :p

I don't have a hope of catching up yet :p

DeletedUser

komaster, ill give you a little secret to gain abps. attack someone rebuild and attack again..usually works..But tell me which city you want cleared.

DeletedUser12311

I was joking but if you don't mind go for [town]10844[/town], It is a ghost town at 415 550 called duck sauce.

BTW if you do clear this and I take it uneventfully I might just cry from laughter, but will be gratefull *hint hint nudge nudge* ;)

DeletedUser

haha.. i told you my friend that i will help you clear sparky's cities not ghosts towns.

DeletedUser

Anyway, I am done with these conversation about him. I do not even read his responses. All I was doing was being kind enough to tell him I was not going after him for a while, which if you look and ask him - I have not. See, unlike you, I am a man of my word. When I am ready to go back after him, I'll also send him a message. The same courtesy I would do for you.

LMAO, just throwin this out there... you lied about that as well. But regardless, another stuffed CS attempt.

DeletedUser

opps guess N put his foot back into his big mouth again...guess his mirror looks one way..

DeletedUser

I present to you, Exhibit A (Huns ocean breakdown):

First number = Ocean
Second number = Number of Hun Cities
Third number = The percentage of total Hun cities in these territories
Highlight Rows = oceans the given alliance dominates

15 66 2.54%
17 3 0.12%
24 4 0.15%
25 17 0.66%
26 9 0.35%
27 19 0.73%
33 15 0.58%
34 140 5.40%
35 72 2.78%
36 216 8.33%
37 174 6.71%
42 11 0.42%
43 85 3.28%
44 226 8.71%
45 506 19.51%
46 274 10.56%
47 85 3.28%
52 2 0.08%
53 7 0.27%
54 33 1.27%
55 204 7.86%
56 214 8.25%
57 35 1.35%
61 18 0.69%
62 50 1.93%
63 2 0.08%
64 1 0.04%
65 49 1.89%
66 25 0.96%
72 5 0.19%

2594 total cities, 96 members = 27 cities per player

I present to you Exhibit B (EotD ocean breakdown):

14 6 0.50%
15 12 0.99%
16 4 0.33%
17 5 0.41%
23 79 6.54%
24 153 12.67%
25 147 12.17%

26 29 2.40%
27 4 0.33%
33 16 1.32%
34 325 26.90%
35 369 30.55%

36 23 1.90%
43 5 0.41%
44 4 0.33%

1208 cities with 62 players = 19.5 cities per player

Impressions?

Well, each alliance dominates 5 oceans, however, EotD's domination is compact whereas The Huns are spread out over 3 horizontal demarcation lines. Secondly, The Huns are sprawled all over the server - this means they have less fire power in the regions listed, have more potential for negative relations in other areas, less of a chance to act swiftly AND depend on a few big hitters to dominate an area and do the heavy lifting. Meaning less of a pool in case someone goes inactive (which does happen, and has happened to TH in the war zone VERY recently).

To say this war is over, is false on all levels.

DeletedUser

Exhibit C:
Sample date: April 21

EotD's player to city:
mean - 19.25
median - 16
mode - 15
standard deviation - 13.25
Members: 62
Cities: 1208
ABP: 2440163
DBP: 2887217
ΔMem: insufficient data
ΔCit: insufficient data
ΔABP: insufficient data
ΔDBP: insufficient data

The Huns player to city:
mean - 26.54
median - 25
mode - 24
standard deviation - 16.16
Cities: 2594
ABP: 9603509
DBP: 5888470
ΔMem: insufficient data
ΔCit: insufficient data
ΔABP: insufficient data
ΔDBP: insufficient data

Comparison of these figures:

Mean
Well, clearly, TH has a better mean. EotD's mean is within 74% of The Huns, further examination will determine if this can be related to the relative size of The Huns Vs. EotD (62 v. 92 players) At first glance, without running the numbers it can be as EotD (in terms of # of players) are 67% the size of The Huns. In order to test this hypothesis we shall need to plot some diagrams. While this is a strong hunch, diagrams will not be tested until a second sampling can occur.

Median
Median can be more telling than mean. But that depends on outliers. I will call the median invalid as there are massive outliers in both alliances (EotD has TicTac and TH has Sparky). I believe these outliers outweigh, in this dataset, the outliers on the negative (smaller) end of the spectrum. I am certain we have a positive skew and it is not worth examining any further. After a second sampling the outliers will be determined and outliers will be tossed out to give us a true median.

Mode
Utterly worthless, I have no idea why people still include it in these things. Tradition dictates I must as well.

Standard Deviation
Ah, the good stuff. What this indicates is simple, how far most of the players are away from the mean. This data is to be expected, TH have a few smaller players right now, they appear to be cannibalizing and EotD has a move level graph. No big surprises here.

While mean only provided us information today, I will revisit these stats in a week and determine delta (change) for all of them.

DeletedUser

Nwhiner, you wasted your time like usual to make a pretty chart for EOTD, an alliance that doesnt want you. Guess you are trying to get on there good side or something. But back to the point, you chart doesnt prove a thing. All it proves is that you stay in a closed off area and just sit back and turtle up. Thats all it means. You sit back and threaten people to bow down and when they dont you want to make childless deals. Stop your whining thats all you know how to do. Get off your high horse and come back to reality. No one cares for you. You are a bully and thats all you are.