THE JERRY SPRINGER THREAD! (aka trash talk central)

DeletedUser

This thread is going to bring me great joy, I can already tell :D

DeletedUser5554

OMG Nod, please don't tell me you just put a lady and and blowing stuff in her face in the same sentence!! This is so wrong, I hope Saphire doesn't read this. :eek::eek:

OMG she already read this and got me! heres how it all went down! :)
imagesCAVDC0L7.jpg
the guy on the right is that random dude deathwish tried to "poach"
and given the poaching thing it probably will be taken TOTALLY the wrong way ); hahaha

DeletedUser

Sapphire's newspaper is in trouble=) This is some serious competition!

DeletedUser5554

haha nah ill admit saph probably has a better one i wasn't really even trying to compete with it i just thought we should get some special awards. PS any awards i left out that anyone wants to see if i make this again?

DeletedUser5554

i was stuck between saph,bricks, and bacon as they all said some pretty ridiculous things this week. but i X'ed out saph when i realized hers was a point of view and not so much her being an idiot. so i looked at bricks and bacon and really couldn't decide so like the mexican girl from the hard/soft shell tacos i said "why don't we have both?" and ran with it :)

DeletedUser

Sapphire has been quiet all this time. She is waiting for the right moment to strike.
2781003_700b.jpg

DeletedUser5554

well now that i've more than likely annoyed her by simply disagreeing ill probably earn the "sloth" award the rest of my life...despite me being 8k behind and having a meaningful conquest under mybelt ;p hahaha and that strike will be saphy's most brilliant weapon. making a contraversial post in which its blatenly obvious shes just trying to split two alliances further apart...im refering to that refugee thing its really obvious why she made that.

DeletedUser

yeah, I noticed too. She is desperately trying to provoke us into fighting, but our ABP says we don't mind her trolling.

DeletedUser5554

i dont like that its a cheap trick

Last edited:

DeletedUser5554

haha i wonder if youre thinking what i think youre thinking ;p even more so i wonder if shes thinking what i think youre thinking. haha

DeletedUser

Soooo.. 8 - 1 and still no response from Silver in the trash talk thread. This disappoints me. :(

I dont like trash talkers. remember thats one of the main reasons I wouldnt let Tyrone join us back before MOS was formed.

Anyway just wanted to update the score... its now 9 - 2

DeletedUser19042

silver fell back to 4th position?
Reasons for that?

Sorry, my mistake, they didn't...:heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19042

but how do you know if she's thinking what you are thinking what's tyrone is thinking if she don't knows what you are thinking about?

DeletedUser1483

Perhaps its because Kwicol and Citko have ghosted out of shame? :) The 303 people that are to blame for all this. Have run away and left silver in a bit of a jam. :)

and

@ Ella. You know we didnt fight for that city. :) I also notice you are taking these cities for yourself? Perhaps you should allow other members of your alliance to have a go and you support them for a change?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1483

Oh.. there goes Jozek80 as well. =/ Wow this must be awkward.

DeletedUser

@ Ella. You know we didnt fight for that city. :) I also notice you are taking these cities for yourself? Perhaps you should allow other members of your alliance to have a go and you support them for a change?

So you knew it was under siege and didnt try and break it? wow I thought I got lucky and owner was offline all day. and only reason I took the cities is cause i was the closest with a cs.

DeletedUser1483

So you knew it was under siege and didnt try and break it? wow I thought I got lucky and owner was offline all day. and only reason I took the cities is cause i was the closest with a cs.

Now i didnt say that. ;) Got lucky is defintely a good explanation for taking a city of MOS though. So that would make sense. :)

Although, thats 2 now! So maybe your not lucky and just very good? :)

DeletedUser19042

or double lucky and not so good?

There are 2 explenations for the fact that she took 2 citys. And only one of them is correct. ;)