The pan!!

DeletedUser

Are you saying that you haven't already official declared war and have waited for a PnP to do so??

lol, we havent declared war haha, not at all.

weve just been farming Elite and conquering them...

so i guess now that Elite has made a PnP that is there declaration of war so...

WOOT more cities for us :D

DeletedUser41659

I think their name on its own was enough of a declaration lol

DeletedUser

you have farmed and all this good stuff... lol we do not keep inactives on our roster buddy ...so if you are farming someone and they allow it by not letting the rest of us know, its on them and once i find out out they go -p.t.

DeletedUser

you have farmed and all this good stuff... lol we do not keep inactives on our roster buddy ...so if you are farming someone and they allow it by not letting the rest of us know, its on them and once i find out out they go -p.t.
Actually you are not even defending your players. I know for a fact one of your members almost sent an attack to a city I was conquering and then realised, he replied to my message essentially begging me to forgive him. At which point we cleared all his cities and conquered him. I'll just go see if he's still in your roster.. Oh nope, you kicked him without sending him a single ounce of support.

I can't believe it's not butter.

Asimis on 2013-07-04 at 10:43
yup!!!
That's why i said huge mistake ;-)
You guys are just controlling everything
Good players and fine teamwork
Sqin on 2013-07-04 at 10:40
That's alright :) You would have just given me BP :p
Asimis on 2013-07-04 at 10:40
Mistake !!!! a huge one. At least i understood it on time!!!
Sqin on 2013-07-04 at 10:39
Hello, what was with the attack on my CS that you withdrew? Was that a mistake or were you planning to attack him?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually you are not even defending your players. I know for a fact one of your members almost sent an attack to a city I was conquering and then realised, he replied to my message essentially begging me to forgive him. At which point we cleared all his cities and conquered him. I'll just go see if he's still in your roster.. Oh nope, you kicked him without sending him a single ounce of support.

Asimis on 2013-07-04 at 10:43
yup!!!
That's why i said huge mistake ;-)
You guys are just controlling everything
Good players and fine teamwork
Sqin on 2013-07-04 at 10:40
That's alright :) You would have just given me BP :p
Asimis on 2013-07-04 at 10:40
Mistake !!!! a huge one. At least i understood it on time!!!
Sqin on 2013-07-04 at 10:39
Hello, what was with the attack on my CS that you withdrew? Was that a mistake or were you planning to attack him?

lol actually he left ..... the reason he was not sent any support is that after 2 almost 3 days of inactivity he comes online and tells us i have been getting attacked by these guys all weekend... to which we were all like " if you have been attacked all weekend why are you just saying something now? well seeing as how you love to attack but dint send a cs i told him to do what anyone with common sense would, be active and dodge until you see a cs , and send alll your troops to my city until you need them ....now i have yet to see one of the awesome attacks on me or one of my cities....

we are not tito
we are wds
you honsetly think we are gonna sit there and let you swing at us for free?

send a cs and lets get the party started chica

now back to your replie
seeing as how he learned we have no time to or inclination to create a turtle for you guys and his shoddy activity ...he decided to go elsewhere and we were happy to see him go..... to win a war ms tanya , you need to use the 3 "D'S"

1) deny the enemy information
2) deny the enemy supplies ( bp)
3)disrupt his plans wherever possible

we are not in this for the short term ....like you cowards .... attack someone in our core and lets see what you get?-p.t.

DeletedUser

Ooh you called him chica (I feel like this is about to get interesting)

DeletedUser

So what your saying is that once we start farming your members and attacking them ... you kick them? so this is going to be a very short war...

DeletedUser

I elect to be a third party. Out of curiosity how many players has perrin kicked since you began to 'farm' them?

DeletedUser

perrin i have one of your players in siege right now. id appreciate if it you guys would try to break it. PM me in game and ill let you know which city.

DeletedUser

perrin i have one of your players in siege right now. id appreciate if it you guys would try to break it. PM me in game and ill let you know which city.

HAHAHAHHAHAH oh god you crack me up, we have 2 of there cities in seige, but they kicked the player before we could get the stats :p

DeletedUser

for what? as i said if he or she is inactive we have no way of knowing whats going on...in all likely hood its someone outlying so its their loss ....lol;) anyone who is not prepared to lose a city is in the wrong game buddy-p.t.

DeletedUser

for what? as i said if he or she is inactive we have no way of knowing whats going on...in all likely hood its someone outlying so its their loss ....lol;) anyone who is not prepared to lose a city is in the wrong game buddy-p.t.
Perrin, either your entire alliance is inactive or you guys are just too scared to send defense or attack anyone.

Choose your answer wisely.

DeletedUser

I find those choices faulty for the following reasons. He could say the alliance is inactive as to 'save' himself from insults about not helping his members and then later say we are now active when it suites him (this isn't an insult to perrin)

DeletedUser41659

Perrin certainly has a lot of spirit, I will give him that

DeletedUser

Perrin, either your entire alliance is inactive or you guys are just too scared to send defense or attack anyone.

Choose your answer wisely.

too scared!!!!! most definitely !!! i have never been in fight where i allow my enemy to dictate how and when i fight ....my good friends in butter can be compared to a couple examples in history

the imperial french grand army in 1812 invading russia

the german blitzkreig 1942 operation barbarossa

the iraqi army in 1991

( now i talk trash , but i do have much respect for your ability as an alliance.... i just also think you're a bunch of followers and traitors too... think of it as wanting to kill rabid dog, but respecting the fact it can kill you too.....)

now for the unlearned ...look those up....
and see what happened to each, and what tactic was used to defeat them....

now zaijal...
i plus repped you you a few ago.... good comment , but perhaps if you had had some of my spirit, instead of running and leaving your comrades in WDS to face the music alone , then maybe that group would still be around-p.t.

DeletedUser

too scared!!!!! most definitely !!! i have never been in fight where i allow my enemy to dictate how and when i fight ....my good friends in butter can be compared to a couple examples in history

the iraqi army in 1991

( now i talk trash , but i do have much respect for your ability as an alliance.... i just also think you're a bunch of followers and traitors too... think of it as wanting to kill rabid dog, but respecting the fact it can kill you too.....)

now zaijal...
i plus repped you you a few ago.... good comment , but perhaps if you had had some of my spirit, instead of running and leaving your comrades in WDS to face the music alone , then maybe that group would still be around-p.t.

God why? Wine Dark Sea was terrible...

DeletedUser40436

Wine dark sea was a disgrace. Grex cared more about points then he did his own alliance. Had they actually worked as a team instead of an mra, then they may still be here today.

DeletedUser41659

the iraqi army in 1991

now zaijal...

As you now know, when the dung hits the fan, you cannot carry the weight of an alliance on your shoulders alone for long without eventually wanting to fight alongside those who you can learn from, instead of them constantly needing to learn from your example.

WDS had its good members and its bad members, but the good members are still playing under stronger, more co-operative, and more active leadership in other alliances. The bad ones well...either rimmed, farms, or totally quit. You could say that this was predictable since most of these alliances (The Federation, Phoenixx, WDS, Elite etc...) were picked on Day 1 of the world due to the alliance cap.

I guess I don't see it being bad that Butter, an alliance that simply took the strong, active players from these alliances was formed. It was simply the smartest choice, even if it was the coldest to the less strong players.

Last edited by a moderator: